Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-01-2013, 01:29 PM
millergrls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmain
Mllrgrls. Thank You.

How do you set the protection? Intention, ritual, visualisation....?

I noticed you also said that the visions also comes naturally eventually. So it might take some time?

I have scattered visions. Can not make much of it yet. Still contemplating real vs. imagination. Shore fealt real. Only as soon as I realize there is something...... phoofff it`s gone. lol.

A little of actually. I say my protection while I light my candles. I invision the Arch angle michael and his band of angles coming down and guarding my home so that only light may enter and all negitive entities must leave. I also call to my spirit guides and higher self to assist me in whatever I wish to work on. Then I say "I cast my circle thrice about to keep the evil spirits out, to my higher self my guides and deities, I call to thee to open my mind and set me free. The last part I say three times and then say so mote it be. This has developed over time and will probaly change and develop more in time.
Old 25-01-2013, 01:32 PM
millergrls

And you are welcome.
Old 25-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Knower
can you make up your own protection saying? I've tried saying things like "angels please protect me and only let in the most purest white light and get rid of the negative." Unfortunately a negative energy came through my pendulum. Do you have any ideas of why it didnt work?
Old 26-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
can you make up your own protection saying? I've tried saying things like "angels please protect me and only let in the most purest white light and get rid of the negative." Unfortunately a negative energy came through my pendulum. Do you have any ideas of why it didnt work?

Well, using a pendulum isn't meditation... Using a pendulum is really more like using a ouija board. It's just a means for spirit to communicate, any spirit really so you have no idea who or what is coming through.
Old 26-01-2013, 12:53 AM
MYFIGO

Quote:
How do you set the protection? Intention, ritual, visualisation....?

I noticed you also said that the visions also comes naturally eventually. So it might take some time?

I have scattered visions. Can not make much of it yet. Still contemplating real vs. imagination. Shore fealt real. Only as soon as I realize there is something...... phoofff it`s gone. lol.

This has been my experience. The visions have been a natural result of meditation. At first I contemplated the difference between real vs. imagination. But I realized that I was alert and had not intended to see what I did. So if it is a surprise... and doesn't last long, I know it is a vision. With imagination I have the option to dwell on anything I see. Visions come and go with no replay!

Experience will give you much more confidence. You are the best judge of your own experiences, so getting feedback from others can be frustrating as they answer the best they can out of their own experiences and judgments.

In the beginning when I had a lot of great fear, I prayed fervently to God to not let me see evil things. At this time, I was hearing voices, my furniture was making loud popping knocks to each other in my bedroom and I saw evil looking faces when I closed my eyes. I heard him say, "Then how will I show you?" and I answered with "Then please protect me." I couldn't imagine why he would want me to see evil things, but now I realize I couldn't do the healing work I do now if I didn't see what was out there.

I prayed fervently every night, believing that God indeed was protecting me although I was still seeing and experiencing things. But one night I heard him say, "You don't have to ask every time." Now I don't worry about it as I work only with my spirit guides and with the highest intentions. I don't spend time in the lower astral levels.

I do pray to Jesus to help me bring the light of his healing love to whomever I am trying to help. I connect with my chosen healing team (Arch angels Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Jophiel and Uriel) as well as the Virgin Mary and Mother Theresa.

At one point, I didn't realize that they were my guides until after reading a post about meeting your spirit guides, I was curious to know who mine were. I thought it would be nice to meet them and ask who they were and how they helped me. As I visualized myself in front of them, I began speaking to the group. Suddenly two angels swooped in and picked me up by the shoulders of my clothing and carried me off to a scene of Mary and Jesus when he was a boy. Then I knew I had the highest guides I could ask for.

Don't be concerned about how much time it takes. Each day/night brings new experiences and growth. You'll only experience as much as you are ready for. Reading helped me to open my mind to new ideas. We tend to experience what we believe, so learning new things is a great way to be open to them.
Old 26-01-2013, 04:06 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzyga
Well, using a pendulum isn't meditation... Using a pendulum is really more like using a ouija board. It's just a means for spirit to communicate, any spirit really so you have no idea who or what is coming through.

why didn't I think of that? sorry, meditation is definitely not the same as using a pendulum.
Old 26-01-2013, 04:19 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
why didn't I think of that? sorry, meditation is definitely not the same as using a pendulum.
Funny, harhar...
Old 26-01-2013, 06:39 AM
Pathfinder

Meditating removes you from this world and takes you to a different world which apparently is a world of spirits . Then the spirit in you start communicating with the other spirits. in that world In that state, your physical body remains action less until the your spirit returns.
Old 26-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Here you go watch this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D58vp3TvihU
Old 26-01-2013, 01:04 PM
millergrls

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers
Meditating removes you from this world and takes you to a different world which apparently is a world of spirits . Then the spirit in you start communicating with the other spirits. in that world In that state, your physical body remains action less until the your spirit returns.

This is so true, for a long time in meditation I have always seen faces not always faces with color, just white faces. The more I meditate the more I see them, sometimes up to twenty. In my last meditation I asked who the faces belonged to. The answer I received was they are the spirit world. That is what you are seeing. I guess I never realized. I always just thought they were the spirits that were coming through to give me messages but i couldn't always hear them. I also thought they were visions until i began you have visions and realized the difference. This spiritual journy business is so wonderful and joyous. We are all truly lucky to be awakened.