Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-01-2011, 11:42 PM
themaster

I'm going to give you one short and sweet message..

Take responsiblity for your reality..

You are only a victim if you create and allow it.. if you see that everything in your life coming to you is that which you can attract.. then you can allow yourself to change what your attracting to what you prefer..
Old 11-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Knower
Thumbs up RESPONSIBILITY

THEMASTER ///// SHORT AND SWEET SOME MAYSAY THATS HARD BUT I AGREE WITH U ,,,IF UR SAYING" TAKE RESONSABILTY OF URSELF" ,,I KNOW THATS SOUNDS HARSH BUT ONLY WE CAN CAN CHANGE THINGS ,,EASILY SAID THAN DONE ,, i prey your not a youngster ,,,,, then that changes things,,, LOVE LITE AND RAINBOWS JAZZ
Old 11-01-2011, 04:03 AM
Sangress

I'm a healer, psychic, medium and empath among a lot of other things.

I know how you feel, I know what it's like to have hopes crushed and everyone you begin to trust turn against you. I know what its like to be told you have or are a demon by psychics, I know what its like to be unable to confide in anyone about anything. I also know what it's like to have literally no support, to struggle through each day and to be afraid to even hope for anything, lest the entire situation get worse.

I've been abused just like you, perhaps more, But I don't blame it on a spiritual awakening or spiritual journey of any sort.

I would suggest you work through your hardships with a professional. Mundane abuse isn't something spiritual and it is not a path you need to walk alone, or walk at all.

I know I sound harsh, but advising you not to limit your spiritual experiences and tainting them with negativity by relating them to abuse, is something that I would have preferred when I was in the same situation as yourself.

Take my advice or not. Your choice.