Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Is it really all planned and structured or just blind instinct with the ability to attract other souls and shape reality on some level that is independant of time itself? (I'm still figuring that one out. I'd bet on it being a bit of both.)

From my experience I would say that it is a bit of both. I am starting to remember thousands of years back and remember how we planned things before I came down, but when I came down on Earth things did not always go as we had planned. So one thing is that we plan things before we come down here on the grand scale, but when we come down here we do have our choice in what we do.

For instance, in this lifetime we had planned one thing for me but now I tend to say that we are going with Plan B, because Plan A did not go as planned. In the original plan I was not meant to meet the one I call my Soul Mate but now if everythin goes according to Plan B it should happen before this year is over.

I really do not know what I wanted to say with all this, but I do know I have a soul group and that is only one of many kind of soul connections I have. But I think everything is possible, so what is true for one might be completely different for the next.
Old 29-03-2012, 07:06 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningMist
Excellent food for thought, LadyTerra :)

Hugs
MM

Thank you--MorningMist!

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 29-03-2012, 07:19 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Hmm, my opinion on the subject is very...broad, so skip this if you dont want to read a novel. I'll attempt to keep this in some kind of order and based on my experience as opposed to others for everyones sake. Heh.

I've got a lot of metaphysical family, friends and fellow "workmates" and such. But I don't really consider it to be a very profound thing to be honest because its normal to me to be aware of others in ways that go beyond the physical. I've also been aware of how my soul manouvres itself and the world around it to meet my needs for quite a while too, so I tend not to be surprised or amazed at the ironic coincidences and unusual circumstances and such when they happen.

As a result of this I can never really understand how people romanitcise the concept of soul connections and soulmates/soul groups and I do find it to be a bit odd myself. (But if it works for others and fits their experiences then all the power to you.)

As opposed to the romanticised perspective that often involves some form of pre-ordained universal karmic guidance, my entire existence doesnt revolve around my metaphysical bonds to others and I've learned quite early on that naturally no one other than my own soul dictates who I connect to and why (not counting certain accidents or metaphysical mistreatment.)

On another note I also often wonder why people think they planned to meet others or schedualed events before their current lifetime or even before the actual events rather than wondering if their soul has reacted impulsively to what it needs in the current moment and simply acted thoughtlessly on the spurr of the moment.

Is it really all planned and structured or just blind instinct with the ability to attract other souls and shape reality on some level that is independant of time itself? (I'm still figuring that one out. I'd bet on it being a bit of both.)

Also, connected to the romanticised prespective (as far as I can see) is this kind of finality about soul groups and bonds. A lot of it seems to suggest these bonds are eternal and remain even after learning/healing...etc has been accomplished.

My experience doesn't work that way either (yes I just have to be the different dont I? heh.)

I can choose to sever a soul bond just as easily as I can press "block and delete" on facebook. Of course it would create some painfull backlash if both of us aren't finished with whatever mutual exchange our souls are having, which in some cases causes the bond to reform autimatically if the connection is reeaallly that important to my soul (in which case its not worth severing in the first place.) Relationships form andchange and end in physical life all the time, I don't consider my metaphysical relationships to be any different in that respect at least.

My point there is that I have a choice and the strength to choose who is metaphysically close to me and in the past I've seen many people feeling as though having a bond with someone is the end-all-be-all (because its pre-ordained or because its "meant to be") unless some misfortunate accident happens or they make some mistake...and my experience doesn't really include that mentality for some reason.

As for my actual experiences on the subject....yeh thats going to be more than a novel considering those experiences stretch back over many lives so I think I'll leave it all right here.

Very interesting perspective--Sangress--thank you for sharing.

I believe in SoulCircles and ascribe to the idea that we remain involved with each other--until we have learned all that we need and settled all accounts. However--I (also) believe that connections can be severed (both with the living and those that have passed beyond the Veil)--consciously--if those beings are causing willful harm.

This has been my experience--with several of my own (personal) SoulCircle--or (perhaps) the connection had served its purpose and it was just time to part company.

Anyway--I firmly hold to the idea that what we believe becomes our reality and honor and respect each person's right and responsibility to decide for themselves.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 30-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Henri77

I have no concept of soul groups but recall at least 3 women in my life who I experienced a profound knowing with, (the first time were completely alone) , and could both open to that level.
Recall, one, a dancer in knew in college as a fellow performer... but not till we were alone one night, i looked in her eyes, and couldn't hear myself talking....as our soul or mind merged.
At the time I was already involved with the woman I married, and OUR union was even more profound, as a psychic said we formed a third soul construct between us and at times seemed to share one mind.

Feel we are meeting more folks these days , who we've known before...

In the spiritual group I belonged to, one very talented psychic felt several of had been together in Atlantis.
Old 31-03-2012, 06:43 PM
awakenflame

I believe we incarnated together, that these familiar people have been with us in many many previous lifetimes... interesting thing is how similar they look to us in physical form as well, just certain facial features, when in fact they dont have to be related in terms of family blood.