Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Enya

Thanks Jeff, wish I got paid for it...
Old 16-07-2011, 01:58 AM
RisenPhoenix

Thanks Enya and Jeff!
Old 16-07-2011, 02:44 AM
RisenPhoenix

Wow, I just looked up information about prana and found another forum with several people describing exactly what I described seeing. I've been viewing prana in the sky ever since I was a little girl and never knew what it was. I'd just sit there and play with looking at it go on for several minutes. I'm so thankful there are people I can talk to about this stuff now that I'm fully acknowledging it and studying to get an understanding of what I've already been experiencing.
Old 16-07-2011, 08:57 AM
Deactivated Account

aura colour is one thing, but a literaly double image? Its not a coloured band or anything. If the object is black and white stripe the double image is also black and white srtriped
Old 30-01-2012, 04:39 AM
iseethings

thanks for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff4freedom
Yep, I agree with Light Filled heart. We are really seeing auras with our third eye.
But we humans are so visual....
and it's so often our "physical" vision that comes with judgments and definitions attached to every single freakin thing in our field of vision....
that distracts us.

This is why Shaman's and Medicine men and Monks and spiritual seers from day 1 have taught the "crossing of the eyes" to see auras, or fairies, or other subtle energies that we normally can not perceive with our physical sight.
As I think I mentioned it isn't really the crossing of eyes,
just seems like it because when you cross your eyes you see 2 images.
But rather when we remove our judgments and definitions that exist in our mind rather than incorporating what is seen into one image.....we see two.
And the process of removing our judgments and definitions allows our third eyes to open.
What Light filled heart said about seeing auras with the eyes closed is so true. Sometimes it's much easier that way, when we don't have the visual distractions going through our judgmental defining filters... It's just some folks have trouble with this simply because once again we humans tend to be so dang visual....and something tells us if our eyes are closed.... we obviously can't "see".
Old 31-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Ree

this is very interesting, i often wear dark dull colours, and get down easily, maybe i should try brighter colours but i feel a bit of an idiot wearing very bright colours :P , maybe a shopping trip is in order !! :)
Old 01-02-2012, 07:13 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
EDIT: I was doing some tests on my dog. I decided to get me glasses (long distance i dont wear) to see if it made a difference. It didnt - but what DID happen was that the ghost image was now a bright turquoise band! Ok.. still gonna have it checked out at the Opticians incase.

Still would love to know if anyone else who sees auras with their physical eyes went through this also.
Hi Athymari, Can i ask if your dog is a similar colour to a labrador or golden retreiver, a shade of blonde to golden blonde colour or even red?
Old 01-02-2012, 08:07 AM
Deactivated Account

My dog is a tri-colour, black and white.