Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 19-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain kirk
You seem like someone that may be able to help me or at least share some experiences with. I bookmarked the website, but haven't had time to browse it. Do you propose that I read that material, or can we can we do some communication via email, chat, or whatever? I like your ideas about resolving things in the more positive, passive way. I am pretty intense and manic so that stuff will come hard for me. Because of this intense energy I am a great telepathic projector. I send information but don't listen so much. But I certainly can listen, see, and feel the thoughts and feelings of others.

Looking at the web site will help however the focus of our work will be about shifting perceptions.

Consider the following perspective if you will. This BTW is a huge oversimplification. The people that you know that have a wonderful and happy life also have a great outlook on life. The people that you know that have a ****** life, some unresolvable problem, will also have a ****** outlook on life.

So which comes first, the chicken or the egg. When you understand the law of attraction you will realize that (1) what you focus on will be what you attract energetically, and (2) the energies that you embrace - what you have attracted - will manifest into a physical reality.

We will not exactly be talking about telepathy, that is just a tool for manifestation. We will be talking about your core outlook on life. You can not shift that energy unless you make a very serious effort to do so.

Let me know when you are ready to start.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Soulsearcher13

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain kirk
Its a woman I used to work and hang out with. We also shared an attraction but never actually dated. But our minds just melded and its been that way for 12 years now. She lives a couple of hours away from me now and we haven't spoken for years. But she is here with me every single second of my life. She "touches" me using what I guess you would call telekinis or telepathy. Thats where the abuse comes in. She just messes with me and tries to upset me and it always works. I'm easy to pick on and I don't handle it right emotionally. The "touching" is very strong and she touches me in private areas and I feel completely violated. We communicate with words as well. This is a love/hate relationship that just never worked out, but our minds never seperated. I want it to end. Need someone to talk to or some feedback. Telepathy has caused many other problems in my life as well, but for now, "She" is really bringing me down.
Hi Captain Kirk
I just wanted to let you know that Iam familiar with "astral molestation", including getting touched in private parts against my will. It happens with me since years too. I know the feeling that you just want to have it stop and that you have more control over yourself.
I found out that the beeings who do that with me are actually my guardian angels. They have good intentions with it althought I really dislike it. Their job is it to push me toward selfhealing and enlightment and for that they do use unpleasant methods as well like making me feel uncomfortable. Its like they were saying: "dont make yourself too comfortable in the material world. Your real home is in the spiritual world".
Iam quite shure that in your case its just the same. Its not the woman who does the molestation. She probably doesn't know about it at all. Be aware that guardian angels can make you think and feel all sorts of things including putting an layer of the energysignature of another beeing onto ones perception. I know that they do that with me from time to time.
When I found out and questioned what they did they showed up and admitted that they were playing tricks with me.
Old 16-12-2010, 06:26 PM
SunMist

Captain Kirk, please get a copy of Melita Denning's book on Psychic Self-Defense and learn the methods in there. She specifically describes a method which works to keep out another living person trying to astrally get in your space.
Old 20-12-2010, 04:12 AM
YongBaek

Protect yourself through meditation.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Inanna

I wonder if she's a soul-mate.....
Old 31-03-2011, 01:32 PM
SerpentKing

You need to have an energy healer cut the cords with her. Put a white light bubble around you.
Old 31-03-2011, 08:14 PM
cheeky_monkey

I can relate to some of what has been said. I've been touched/molested by invisible forces while sleeping, only once but I fear it happening again. I also heard a male voice back in 2008 which caused an acidic substance to be secreeted from my ear causing the skin to peel and become sore. I've also got whip marks on my back which occasionally become sore. Sometimes I sense something in my room and it really scares me. Back in 1998 I fainted breaking my jaw and teeth in three places. I was warned with a few details in a dream a few weeks prior to the 'accident' but i feel someone is attacking me and has been attacking me all my life, possibily using the so called dark arts.

What I feel is so unfair is that I didn't set out to learn about astral travel etc, I just wanted a normal life like my friends. What's happened to me has shattered my world. Sometimes I don't even have the brain function to think.

I have no real understanding of what is going on and have lost trust in people. I don't know what to believe anymore. Once upon a time I was a complete sceptic but know I feel a total victim of some sort of paranormal abuse and fear so much in life.

I really tried at school to make an effort and it just seems the devil has come into my life to destroy my hope and efforts.

Sorry to do the poor me, especially when there are so many suffering in the world. I hope you dont mind me sharing with you.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:40 AM
SunMist

Cheeky_monkey that sounds dreadful! What have you tried to address this? Do you think Robert Bruce's work holds any water? I was curious about your situation and ran across your old thread on the cursed African box - do you think it is still related to your troubles? Wishing you much relief and success!
Old 01-04-2011, 08:54 AM
cheeky_monkey

Hey Sunmist. Thank you so much for you kind concern, I really appreciate it. I think I'm unfamiliar with much of Robert Bruce's work. I thought I had read one of his books but when I went to the wiki website I didn't recognise any of the books he has written.

I don't have a clue what the cause of the activity is. I know the whip marks appeared supernaturally around the time I received the box as a gift however it could have occurred before I was given the box.

I've considered so many possibilities. Please forgive me for my erratic thinking. One day I'll wake up and it's the boxes fault, then the next it will be someone performing dark arts etc. I saw a spirit crow once without a head which leads me to believe it is a person behind this activity who is hiding their face. Still I'm grasping at straws. If this was an attack from an individual, they haven't come forward to tell me they are behind it.

I've experienced so many wierd things, not all bad, but not entirely pleasant either.

To the original poster of this thread, I hope you too find peace, protection and love and the same to everyone in need or contemplating a spiritual or paranormal packed path.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:34 PM
SunMist

Hi Cheeky_monkey (love that name) I'd definitely check out Robert Bruce's psychic self-defense book - it is particularly geared toward defense against supernatural issues....but also look at the criticism of him too. There seems to be mixed opinions about him on this board, but if I were having your problems I'd get that book! I hope things get better for you soon.

And yes to the OP...how are you doing? I too hope things got better with your situation.