Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 16-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Seeker

Hi, (Hope I’m not jumping in too late) I’ve seen these videos too- they’re very unnerving, and rather creepy!! I wonder if anyone is actually looking into these and doing some research or anything, that would be interesting to see what they come up with.
Old 31-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Tazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleighloves
Hi, (Hope I’m not jumping in too late) I’ve seen these videos too- they’re very unnerving, and rather creepy!! I wonder if anyone is actually looking into these and doing some research or anything, that would be interesting to see what they come up with.

No not too late at all, not been on here myself for a while. Still looking for answers on this one, it's bizarre!
Old 15-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazza
Has anybody come across these videos (not personally experienced) but sounds like a horrible grinding metal / horn noise within the atmosphere.

It sounds something straight from war of the worlds...doesn't sound right to me...Not sure whether it could be a result from HAARP or some ET signals

People have witnessed this all over the world and recorded the events, unable to put the links up here at the moment as i'm new but they are all over you tube, just search for strange noises.

Made a thread about it awhile back, when i heard similar horn noises. It may have something to do with the earth's magnetic field, maybe with all the technology frequency's it could be reacting with it.

But none or the less, after i heard these very loud horn noises. I went on the internet and saw, that it was happening elsewhere.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=79967
Old 18-04-2015, 06:50 PM
Whats Next

Strange noises-Earth moans?

It appeared to me that what we may be hearing around the world is a product of all of the sustained damage we have inflicted on parts of the earth as a planet with finite resources, with an ever increasing demand on those resources. Why all of the sink holes around the world? Why all the odd weather?
Or, a prelude to a much more deadly problem; a process that would re-set the earth on a new axis resulting in massive tectonic movements. Doesn't the earth, as does everything else, exist at a certain frequency? Maybe, whether we are the cause or not, is changing!
Hearing sounds like this is not uncommon. Venture into mountain regions and in the right conditions and moments, you can hear low moan,groan, distant sounds and in my estimation, are coming from deep below you.

Ever been in a quake? Its noisy!