Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 21-08-2021, 10:59 PM
Master
Perhaps we just need to be careful what we call God, gods and goddesses.
Old 23-08-2021, 04:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I hear your prayers, human from Wisconsin. I can teach you how to conjure lightning bolts.
Thanks Altair for the laugh.
Old 23-08-2021, 04:51 AM
Master
Quote:
There are stories of deities falling in love with humans.
Selene, the Moon Goddess in Greek polytheism, had an affair with the shepherd Endymion.
In some Asian religions, the gods are not 'perfect' and may incarnate again as humans, to experience things they cannot experience as gods. ...
I just thought it was interesting topic because it actually the premise of this story that I have in my head. I do not get the attention of regular guys from my hometown , so I highly DOUBT a Deity would give me the time of the day.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-08-2021 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 23-08-2021, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I do not get the attention of regular guys from my hometown , so I highly DOUBT a Deity would give me the time of the day.

Or maybe that's why they would.
Old 24-08-2021, 10:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Or maybe that's why they would.
yeah right only in my Maldaptive daydreams Deities or Extraterrestrials would exists. if you are not familiar with Maladaptive Daydreaming I'd suggest you look it up.
Old 25-08-2021, 02:42 PM
Master
I'd want be romantically involved with a Male Energy 'celestial' Being (Extraterrestrial) and visit his home planet.
Old 25-08-2021, 02:50 PM
Legrand

Quote:
I'd want be romantically involved with a Male Energy 'celestial' Being (Extraterrestrial) and visit his home planet.
You would be surprise that it will happen, if you keep wishing for it

Antoine
Old 25-08-2021, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
You would be surprise that it will happen, if you keep wishing for it
Thanks for the words encouragement Legrand but I doubt the Energy beings exists epsically how I envision them in a story I have mind.

The Deviant artist : Flying_fox artwork for the Hawaiian Deities -Namaka Goddess of the ocean and Pele Goddess of volcanos are ideal to what I have in mind for the aesthetics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg download.jpeg.jpg (9.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 25-08-2021, 03:26 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Thanks for the words encouragement Legrand but I doubt the Energy beings exists epsically how I envision them in a story I have mind.

If you want to find a Lover easily you could chose Shiva, He is easy to find. But he does not live on a planet

Last edited by Legrand : 25-08-2021 at 07:11 PM.
Old 25-08-2021, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
If you want to find a Lover easily you could chose Shiva, He is easy to find. But he does not live on a planet

We are not the sum of the parts being greater than the whole, we are the sum of the parts that creates a whole new being - the self/Atman.
Sorry. but I'll pass on Shiva, I like Translucent forms while still Human in appearance.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-08-2021 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Shortened quote, no need to re-copy a big photo