Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Administrator
Hey Windwillow,

I have done many readings on line, by email and phone, the best rule of thumb to go by is your own instinct, if you feel its not right then it isnt,
i was having so many ppl asking for readings i stopped, and my rule is now i read for the needy not the greedy.

Namaste
Old 10-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Neville

Hello windwillow,

I think that perhaps the best way to establish whether online readings are hoaxes is to try asking for a few for yourself. I do know that there are computer generated readings out there, so if possible it might be better to request a reading from a practicing reader on the many psychic and spiritual forums out there,

With regard to your second question, I can only answer from experience, The greatest majority of the readings that I provide on line are met with some resonance from the person I am reading for.

I perssonally do think that internet reading has its benefits for both reader and sitter .

I wish you well in your search for an answer to your questions.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwillow
Hello all,

I have some questions I would love to be able to ask a medium about, so here is what I am wondering. I am new to spirituality so bear with me.

I am wondering if online, or over email readings are always hoaxes?
I would love to do an internet reading, but I do not want to waste my time on something that is not real. Is in person the route to go?

I'm not a hoax and I offer them. Some of the paid sites have a lot of fakes on them, but a few of us that work for the companies are real :) I do phone/skype and email.

The best way is to find one and then look at their testimonials. If they don't have feedback on the site, don't go there. There should always be some sort of proof (past readings or testimonials) that will help you. Word of mouth is the best way.

There is a big hoaxer out there that a few of us (the psychics who are real) have researched. Taramedium is a company, not a person. It's a form letter reading, each time, it asks for more money. A lot of my clients have told me they got suckered into it. So FYI :)
Old 11-02-2011, 02:11 PM
Master
May I ask what phone/skype involves. I have not heard the term skype before.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Spirited

I wouldn't like to say they are all hoaxes, up until recently I didn't believe someone could give a reading without being with you in real (as in over a telephone, internet etc).. but one night about a month ago I saw a picture of an old man by chance on Facebook.. and I had the feeling "Grandad" and "Lung Cancer" and the name "Tom".. I happened to know the person who owned this picture and so I asked.. turns out it was her grandfather who passed of lung cancer recently and his name was tom. So I think it is definitely more than possible to do a reading over the internet or even telephone etc.. however regularly accurate is another thing though :-) hope this gives you some form of confidence that it is possible.

Spirited
Old 11-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

Thanks,
John
Skype is a computer phone program that is free (computer to computer) so international readings don't cost a phone call along with the reading.
Old 13-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Angels3

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

Thanks,
John

I've had a reading done through skype. Like someone said it can be used to call people or you can webcam them and chat or you can just chat (im) with it. When I had a online reading done I was kind of doubtful but while we were going along I was amazed how accurate they were . If your not sure about what they say, ask questions about yourself that they can't really guess about. Alot of people don't realize how much they actually give away with their wording or facial expressions. Good luck and have fun!
Old 13-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels3
I've had a reading done through skype. Like someone said it can be used to call people or you can webcam them and chat or you can just chat (im) with it. When I had a online reading done I was kind of doubtful but while we were going along I was amazed how accurate they were . If your not sure about what they say, ask questions about yourself that they can't really guess about. Alot of people don't realize how much they actually give away with their wording or facial expressions. Good luck and have fun!

I tend to agree with this observation. Learning to listen to others, as you described, is quite informative. I know for me, that it is central for those impressions which I receive.

I also know some very good energy readers. I see them as pure psychics.

In my service, I have been advised to never charge a fee for assisting others. However I know that it is appropriate for some mediums to do that. We all serve the common good in specific ways.

Happy to know more about skype. It is a neat tool for our computer age.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

I need an accurate reader is any one availble here thankies..
Old 26-02-2011, 01:05 AM
Medium_Laura

I believe there are rules here to getting readings. I think you have to have a certain days on the forum, but I could be mistaken. Best to ask a mod to be sure.