Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Mia,

Sounds like a simple enough request, but perhaps you should just open your mind to the possibilites of receiving other signs. Maybe you will see your answer on a license plate, or on a bill board or hear it in a song ? Ask your question to the Universe again, and ask for a creative sign as an answer for you .. then believe and have patience.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia1982
Thanks all.
Jo, well the sign I am asking is either something simple like the normal pennies or feathers representing whether or not I should go ahead with something--

Hi Mia1982,

Thanks for your reply

As Dream Angel said, they seem reasonable,,,

What may be worth looking at is what different things may mean to you also,,,

Say, with feathers, if seeing them lying around means you are protected and feel safe to go ahead, what would it mean if say you saw a bird flying, it's still feathers,,,,

The signs are there, believe!

I see feathers in clouds, in pictures, in lots of different ways than just floating around,,,

It's just a case of opening your awareness

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 27-10-2011, 12:02 PM
Mia1982

Thanks all.
For me now is I am trying not to notice if that makes sense, it tends to happen when I am walking and when I am out and about I look around for signs and I know it doesnt work that way but I cant help it! lol
Old 27-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks all.
For me now is I am trying not to notice if that makes sense, it tends to happen when I am walking and when I am out and about I look around for signs and I know it doesnt work that way but I cant help it! lol

It does for me! Although, I guess everyone is different,,,

The signs are everywhere and if I don't take any notice then they become more apparent!

I actually stopped asking because there were times it seemed there would be a not nice reason for the amount of feathers I saw, now I see them daily and sometimes when there would be no reason to see it.

When I know my guides are close I get feathers flying right into my path, walking or driving,,,

It's about building your faith rather than noticing signs.

You'll see

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 28-10-2011, 01:03 AM
wondering

Quote:
Hi All

Why is it that when I ask for a sign, I dont seem to get any??
Seems like a lot of people get them when asking it, yet for me - nothing.
xox

As I read your question I immediately thought of the movie "Bruce Almighty". There's a scene early on in the film where Bruce is driving a car and is very upset, and begins talking to God, asking him for a sign...any sign...and then gets angry when he doesn't receive anything. Yet all the while the signs are almost leaping out at him, and he simply isn't noticing them.

Personally I've found that signs become clearest and most prominent to me when I'm not looking for them. They become very 'in my face'; yet if I ask for a sign on something in particular, it never seems to show up. Oh, I'm sure the signs actually did appear, as I requested...but in trying to see them, I missed the obvious.

Another thing to remember is to not try to read what you want to see into signs when they do appear; rather, be open to the interpretation. Sometimes obvious just...isn't.
Old 29-10-2011, 08:16 PM
1being

Quote:
Hi All

Why is it that when I ask for a sign, I dont seem to get any??
Seems like a lot of people get them when asking it, yet for me - nothing.
xox

nothing can mean something. nothing = the absence of something. typically, we do not see / recognize that which is "missing" or "not there".

have you needed something removed or gone from you? you'll want to recognize the difference.