Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 04-02-2012, 09:06 PM
Suspended
Master
Hi Guys .

I have had a lot of mindful connections / confirmations of being a crystal keeper of atlantis .

Of course I have no proof of such matters .

I have a lot of interest regarding sound in this incarnation and the effects / properties of soundful vibrations .

I have many scientific connections contained within my spirit work and one strand of interest so to speak came about with a spiritual connection of harmonics and sonar experiments / discoveries on board submarines . (long story) .

Anyhow I had a reading with a channel a few months ago when I was told that I had a lifetime in atlantis . I was told of my connection with crystals and with sound (which is true) . I was told that I was working at this time with alien technology that was at the heart of the design of the submarines used at this time .

I am not suprised that there are others that can tap into past knowledge of any technologies that spread across our timelines / earth history .

x daz x
Old 11-02-2012, 09:30 AM
AnuChandra

Serenity69 Yes, you can listen to the show archives at http://anushiasta.podomatic.com/

I dont feel like there is a need to prove existence of Atlantis physically even, although it would be neat. Of course there are a lot of proof of lost civilizations and more advanced cultures than we think. I share some of that in my show as well.=) I have had several lives in Atlantis and my show is from a very personal approach as well as sharing research I have studied from Plato, Edgar Cayce and so on. Many Blessings to you All! Golden Atlantis was all about love, peace and living our highest truth.

Angels of Atlantis Facebook page