Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-03-2017, 09:11 AM
Master
Just goes to show how careful you have to be to whom you listen...
This woman who does TF reading, Twinflame psychic 1111, keeps saying there's a lot of nonsense and negativity going on in the TF community online, esp from women. Well, it's mostly women posting online, so that makes sense, lol.
But you only gotta look at the topics that get posted about Twinflames in this forum to know that is true.

Don't let an obsessed fan get you all confused. Fans can be almost delusional, think of the stalkers some celebs have that are convinced the celeb loves them too.
You musn't fear you are delusional, just listen to you instinct, your intuition. It knows how to spot obsessed and/or co-dependent feelings.
And think about why you are now going through this, because everything happens for a reason. Maybe you were focusing too much on the TF thing instead of working on your life's goals. Maybe you were looking for outside strength and coming to depend on TF stories as opposed to finding strength within. Just a few option, not saying it is so. But there is a reason this happened to you.
I strongly recommend you tap into your intuition when you listen and/or read about TF so you will know the source is good or not.
Bear in mind the TF thing is not a myth. Some ppl who talk/write about it are talking out of their... erm... where the sun don't shine :p
The fact such ppl are around doesn't render the TF phenomenon false, it means there's a lot of desperate ppl out there who need something to latch on to. And no, that doesn't mean you are one of those.
Listen to your heart. Your inner guidance. Not people that spread nonsense.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Clueless, my twin and I had no contact for 20+ years, then a year ago he came back in my life. It didn't take long to see that the man I remembered is still there inside and we connected very quickly. He was in the back of my mind all those years, but not to the point where it affected me. I see that we both needed to be apart, to live our lives with others, to have the experiences we did in order to come back together today, if that makes sense.

If he's meant to be in your life, he will be again. I truly believe things work out the way they are supposed to, even if its not the way we might ideally want. Hope that helps.
Thank you so much, it does help a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by arushofbloodtothehead
Hi. :)

I’m gonna share my story a bit because I feel like it and maybe it helps you understand better. Having spiritual experiences myself with a "famous" person who I don't personally know, I cannot really judge her, or anyone in here really. We haven't lived through her experience and cannot ever comprehend the full complicity and the depth of it. From someone on the outside she might seem delusional, and maybe she is, who knows, but the whole point is that she is growing through it, and in this journey everything is highly customized and unique to every person. If I told you about some stuff I experienced you'd probably think I'm a case for psychiatry, but even if it sounds crazy it still doesn't take away the validity of my experience.

For example, when I met him, my brain went onto autopilot and I got flooded with thoughts and images that I couldn’t understand at the time. Also the voice in my head kept shouting „It’s me, I am here, it is me, it’s me!“ on repeat without a logical reason. At one point he interrupted signing stuff for people, turned to me, looked me in the eyes and leaned in way too close with a confused frown of „Who are you?“. I was looking him in the eyes and smiling in pure love, but when he made that questioning frown I just froze and couldn’t move or break eye contact. I felt naked and exposed. After studying my face for what seemed way too long, not breaking the eye contact he twitched, leaned back, his face lit up and his expression changed into a huge smile, like he recognized me and went like „Oh, it’s you!“.

After I just prayed I will one day make sense of everything that happened that night. Then one day I was on a bus thinking about the way he looked at me and why, and then the bus stopped at the red light and I lifted my head and looked through the window and in front of me on a building there were huge letters that read „green eyes“ (I have green eyes). Like that solely wasn’t enough, at that moment a lady walked under it wearing a shirt saying „I felt electricity when you looked at me“. My stomach did a couple of twists.

Then some time later I was having a walk thinking about life and how that was a strange thing on a bus, when two little boys playing in the park came to me literally pulling me by the sleeve and one exclaimed „Miss, miss, look, he has the same eyes as you!“ pointing at the other boy and smiling. At first I was perplexed, then I looked at the other boy and he did in fact not have similar eyes at all, he had brown ones, so why would he even say that, and just as I was thinking about the topic. In fact, I even had dark sunglasses on and he couldn’t see my eyes at all, so how would he even know. I know kids imagine things playing, but that was so weird. And, as a cherry on the cake, eventually some time later I found out my celebrity guy wrote a new song and, guess what, it’s called Green Eyes.

So when things you cannot logically explain happen again and again, eventually you come to realization that it is your reality and it is a factual reality, not the trick of your mind. There is so, so much difference between something you would call unhealthy delusional obsession with a person and a profound spiritual experience that just keeps on giving. You may call it whatever you want, tf or something else, but it is there, something deep and profound that changed your world completely. From what I've experienced, these connections have nothing to do with outer circumstances, either be it skin color and religion issue or things like status and publicity, but are all about the inexplicable inner pull and gravitation, the urge to love said person completely selflessly and unconditionally. So what I want to say is that you should never compare your story to someone else’s, that would only make you deny your truth eventually. Your truth is yours only. Hers too. And it’s only between you and God/Universe/whoever you believe in and the person you love as a tf/sm. And all the answers lie in there.

I can only say that for the first time I saw him on screen everything in me screamed in joy and awe. I didn't even know who he was, it wasn’t based on anything tangible, not even looks, I just recognized something eternal and had the most urgent need to found out what it was. I was young and it brought so much pain for I couldn't comprehend what it is and why I’m feeling this way about somebody I don't know. I lived for years in misery because everything in me wanted to bask in that love inside me, but all I did was stomp on it, suffocate it and bully myself for feeling it, because one cannot feel these things towards a celebrity. I used to say to myself that it is a crush, that it will pass, but it never did. And I had crushes when I was younger and it didn't feel the same at all.

After four years of agony and battling myself (my education suffered, I was depressed, physically unwell and just lost all direction in life - it all started with him coming into my life, before it I was fairly happy young woman) I got the chance to meet him for a moment. I expected I'd come to my senses and realize I imagined it all. I even looked forward to that moment of final freedom. But that short encounter and that whole day was filled with synchronicities and symbols, weird occurrences, that only raised more questions in my confused mind and strengthened the spiritual part of it even more.

After it I begged and begged the Universe to tell me what this is, to free me, to get my life back, I was on my knees in the middle of the night crying in desperation just thinking where is this pain coming from and why. And one day I found out about tfs. Can you imagine living through something for five years and not once hearing for a term that suddenly seemed to explain everything I was going through? Not once, even by coincidence picking up on it, even if it is just one google search away, even when there is so much written about soulmates and tfs on the web. Not even getting a glimpse of it. Like I was not meant to know before I actually met him. Because if I did know before, I know I would certainly convince myself that I projected this theory onto him and that I was really just crazy. Of course I heard about soulmates before, but I never related to that concept, at least not in this case, it just seemed too bland and mild for what I was feeling so fervently, so quietly, so powerfully, so strongly, yet boundlessly and non-possessively towards him.

So you see, yes, my experience too is as impersonal as it gets, but then there's dreams and visions and things I couldn't possibly know that turned out to be true etc. and it is what it is, some kind of bond is just there and it persists. Everything just happens at its own pace and time and all we can do is have utmost faith in ourselves and Divine. So never stray from the truth of your heart. Even in a biggest of doubts, there is a spark that will lead you back to safety and calmness of your personal truth. :)

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I understand better now about the whole thing, and Im really grateful that you shared your story.
Im going to try to explain what bothered me about impersonal vs personal communication and TF,hopefully I will be able to explain that.
In fact, when posting this thread, I didnt know how to express things that bothered me that I even asked moderator to change tread title, since I felt like my words can't explain what I was trying to say :).

It wasn't about the possibility of being connected with anybody on a soul level, even whit things, entities, from another realms. I actually understand that soul can be connected with another soul or another essence (whatever we can call that)

It was about expectation in impersonal vs. personal communication.
To illustrate that Im going to take my starting example again: the lady in question wrote that she was in the hospital sick and was complaining that her TF (celeb) wasn't there although she wishes he would be there.
And that what kinda confused me.

For me, the big part of TF theory is TF dynamics chaser and runner, idea of two people, one of them being a person with lots of love, support and admiration, lots of warm feelings and good deeds towards another,
and another being runner, in most cases, without any reasonable explanation, being a person who puts up walls, and runs away from friendly acts and deeds of their chaser.

And there is where expectation are rooted in. In general (not just in my personal story) chaser was a person who gave lots of love, attention, time, emotions, and often time - even materialistic possession and helped runner in a tangible ways, and runner is a person who despite it all keep building walls, playing hot and cold games or disappears without any explanation or reason after taking so much of chasers time, love, attention and overall friendly gestures (often time leaving chaser wondering what went wrong)

(I'm mean, to be clear, my runner definitively left when he got real life reason for it, so I'm not projection my own story, but I read stories after stories about runners leaving suddenly and blocking every contact with a chaser after they got so much love, time, attention, passion and everything good you can think of)

So for a person who, lets say spent time, gave love, or had intimate relationship with a runner, or just been there for the runner, helped them out, being friendly and compassionate all the time, to express sorrow and disappointment that her runner (whom they considered friend) wasn't there for her when she is in a hospital - I would say this is pretty understandable complain.

On the other hand, having impersonal communication with a person, no matter how profound it may be (and Im sure it is profound and truly deep) in my mind, kinda annihilates real life expectation ie. complaining that celeb who lives in the other continent and even if they feel some kind of a strange connection to the specific fan, they maybe not aware of what kind of connection it is, so to expect them to be there when you need them is kinda - I dont know- too much I guess.

Now, I really am open to accept that a person may feel such a profound connection with a celeb, and Im open that accept that celeb may feel that connection too, but even then, I'm willing to say that it isn't fair to expect of a celeb to understand what kind of strange connection they have with a fan, and go above and beyond to be there for that fan in real life.

I dont know if I wrote it in a way I'm feeling,g Im hopping it is understandable.

I could be wrong but I would say that most expectation TF have is based on human foundation - one side being friendly and full of love and other side shutting them down in a often time -rude manner. "I was your friend, and gave you so much love and compassion and you are blocking me without even a word to say why" - this type of feelings and expectations.
(And then again, this is not based on my personal experience, since he cut me off when he got fired because of me, not before that, before he was there playing hot and cold games though)

So, yeah I'm firmly believe that one can have deep, profound experience and connection with anybody out there no matter how far they are apart, no matter who they are (and in a way we cannot explain it at all)
But this removes all kind of human-based expectation, and I would say it is the best thing ever.
I mean in a way that you get to love them, but you dont get a reasons to be angry with them that they forgot your birthday, that they haven't sent you card for holidays, that they haven't called you to see if you are ok etc.

I dont know, I could be wrong on anything.

I understand you pain, since pain is something I do understand, no matter what caused it. And I hope you are going to be ok.

Can I ask you, if you dont mind asking me - did you want to spent time with you TF. I mean did you had a wish to spend more time with them, to get to know them better, just to be near them (no matter how plausible or implausible that was in real life).

I was thinking about your post for a while, after reading it and I kinda got to the conclusion that Divine does gives us what we can handle, even if at first we think we cannot handle it.
After reading your story I came to the conclusion that this Tf or Tf-like experiences have some variables from person to person depending on what is ones personal narrative. We dont seam to get the same cookiecutter type of experiences since we have different personal narratives based on who we are, what we been thru in this (and possibly previous lives), what are our own personal believes etc.

For example, in my personal life the idea of a guy who is single and is acting hot-and-cold with me was impossible, since Im type of person who would be repulsed with a guy who is single and acts reluctant to be with me. (even to just spend time with me) I know this sounds extreme, but that is what my essence was and still is. And so I got to have this TF-like experience with a married man, since I understand and interpret his walls as being based on his fear of ruining his marriage.
On the other hand, there is a plenty of TF experiencers whose TF is single and that is also perfectly understandable, since they have different personal narratives, believes etc.

In you case, you mentioned that you had lots of signs, synchronicity and things like that, and that is something that corresponds with your narrative. You are obviously more in tuned with world around you on a deep level that you actually noticed all that and start exploring it. I read lots about people talking about synchronicity and signs of all kinds and how they were in tune with all that stuff.

I never been like that, Im not in tune with the world, not in a deep or even not in a superficial way, Im just not, I truly clueless about anything.
I read people talking about numbers and stuff - and that is their essence, their narrative. Me? I cant notice a number, or remember a number even if it hits me in the face. Im not in tune with anything and that is why in my personal narrative when my Tf and I were in contact- I was just so consumed by our contact, that I never noticed anything beyond that.

People talk about all sorts of signs they noticed, me - I cant notice anything that is because I dont like to actually see the world for what it is, I dont want to be in tune with a world since I dont like that "the world" is lacking of my TF presences in it.
So Im not in tuned with anything, I dont notice anything, once I felt into manhole (admittedly it was shallow and i just kinda stuck my foot in but there is a illustration on how I dont notice anything around me :))

That is why Im saying our TF experience is always incorporated in our personal narratives :) and it is hard to find patterns (and I do try to find patterns, to make me feel better)
--------------

FairyCrystal, eliana israel, HeartChakra, Lorelyen
thank you
Old 09-03-2017, 05:43 AM
Experiencer

There is no such thing as a tf. For me, I just use the word to describe this intense connection with someone that is yet to be defined, I suppose. This connection can be felt with anyone. The "tf industry" that our most enthusiastic tf commentator, Lorelyn speaks about is a real thing. Just like everything else on this earth, some people have decided to make money out this. So what? Lots of people make money out of God or Jesus and nobody ever disputes the validity of their existence. Ok, they do, but it still doesn't stop millions of people from having faith in a God or a Jesus who play an active role in their lives.

This experience is personal and this connection can be felt with anyone.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:06 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
There is no such thing as a tf. For me, I just use the word to describe this intense connection with someone that is yet to be defined, I suppose. This connection can be felt with anyone. The "tf industry" that our most enthusiastic tf commentator, Lorelyn speaks about is a real thing. Just like everything else on this earth, some people have decided to make money out this. So what? Lots of people make money out of God or Jesus and nobody ever disputes the validity of their existence. Ok, they do, but it still doesn't stop millions of people from having faith in a God or a Jesus who play an active role in their lives.

This experience is personal and this connection can be felt with anyone.

Thanks for the mention.

Yes, I've learned a great deal so perhaps I could set myself up as a twin
flame coordinator or some such with a red phone to the divine.
I've learned the jargon, haven't yet kissed the Blarney Stone so may not
be up on the gift of the gab...but still...
There are plenty of vulnerable out there willing to pay my $500 fee.

But is that me? I don't think so. I mean, don't get the idea that I can be
cynical. I have seen this happening on the web. There are spiders on
the web ready to pounce on unsuspecting prey.

Your closing line is so true.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:05 PM
Ascender

I don't understand what is meant by the connection can be felt with anyone or your twin could be anyone? Can those that stated this explain?
For me, that doesn't seem possible as I don't have a connection with the majority of people that I meet and for me, it can't be faked or forced. It seems like a lot of specifics played into it, both in the circumstances and involving ourselves specifically. And I personally cannot just choose who I have feelings for or I certainly wouldn't have chosen him.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 09-03-2017, 01:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I don't understand what is meant by the connection can be felt with anyone or your twin could be anyone? Can those that stated this explain?
For me, that doesn't seem possible as I don't have a connection with the majority of people that I meet and for me, it can't be faked or forced. It seems like a lot of specifics played into it, both in the circumstances and involving ourselves specifically. And I personally cannot just choose who I have feelings for or I certainly wouldn't have chosen him.

I was referring to the fact that one doesn't choose who they feel this connection with. I believe that it is possible that one can feel this connection with a famous person too. That's what I meant, sorry for not explaining properly.

I don't believe, like others here have stated, Lorelyn included, that you can have this intense connection with many people. If you believe that, then you clearly haven't met the type of person who we refer to here as a twin flame.

Hope I've managed to explain it properly this time.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Ascender

Yes that is how I feel too. Also there are lots of specific things about the circumstances for me and tf, that are just too dead on to be coincidence. I've never met anyone where things lined up like this. And things that happened between us long before I knew what a tf was, such as the way we would mirror each other. At one point, we were spending a few hours a week together and one of us would say something one day and the next time we were together the other one would say the same thing, only we weren't doing it intentionally. Same thing with our gestures and expressions. Now I was 36 when I met my tf, I had my share of hanging out with romantic interests and boyfriends, and I had NEVER had anything like this happen with anyone else before.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 09-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Yes that is how I feel too. Also there are lots of specific things about the circumstances for me and tf, that are just too dead on to be coincidence. I've never met anyone where things lined up like this. And things that happened between us long before I knew what a tf was, such as the way we would mirror each other. At one point, we were spending a few hours a week together and one of us would say something one day and the next time we were together the other one would say the same thing, only we weren't doing it intentionally. Same thing with our gestures and expressions. Now I was 36 when I met my tf, I had my share of hanging out with romantic interests and boyfriends, and I had NEVER had anything like this happen with anyone else before.

I totally agree. It is different from any relationship I've ever had and I'm 44. - been through quite a lot relationship wise. I'm learning not to get so flustered about people who try to minimise the significance of this relationship. They have absolutely no clue what they're talking about. Some are know-it-alls who think that they have a grasp on everything that is spiritual - which is not the case.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
I totally agree. It is different from any relationship I've ever had and I'm 44. - been through quite a lot relationship wise. I'm learning not to get so flustered about people who try to minimise the significance of this relationship. They have absolutely no clue what they're talking about. Some are know-it-alls who think that they have a grasp on everything that is spiritual - which is not the case.
I think that's quite common, people often get flustered if their experience is questioned/ridiculed (I can be like that myself). Such is life, of course, I think we can all be prone to dismissing other people's accounts of their experiences because they seem too unbelievable and we might think it's a figment of their imagination - it's impossible to know for sure if it hasn't happened to you personally.

So I sympathise with you, I do. I think it's like anything, though - being bothered by these things is always an opportunity to learn something about yourself by asking, 'Just why is this bothering me so much?'
Old 09-03-2017, 09:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I think that's quite common, people often get flustered if their experience is questioned/ridiculed (I can be like that myself). Such is life, of course, I think we can all be prone to dismissing other people's accounts of their experiences because they seem too unbelievable and we might think it's a figment of their imagination - it's impossible to know for sure if it hasn't happened to you personally.

So I sympathise with you, I do. I think it's like anything, though - being bothered by these things is always an opportunity to learn something about yourself by asking, 'Just why is this bothering me so much?'

I've seen you ask this question before. Let me try and answer:

I think its because I sense a lot of hubris from some people when responding to people who post their personal stories about their experiences. It really is astounding to me. I know I must sound like a broken record by now, but its just not right to dismiss people's experiences just because YOU haven't gone through the same experience. And that's basically what it is. The hubris to minimise or mock other people's profound experience just because it hasn't been felt by you. Its just plain ridiculous. And extremely arrogant. I was also going to say "unspiritual" but visiting this forum has also got me questioning what exactly the word "spiritual" means. And why those who claim to be "spiritual" seem to be anything but what I thought that word means.

Another point to mention is that sometimes some people react so strongly against soul connections/twin flame stories that I sometimes think they are scared. Good old fear. We know that it manifests in many forms - aggression being one of them. And sometimes it also feels like they are envious. I could be wrong, but that's what it feels like to me sometimes.