Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-02-2022, 07:58 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
By the way, have you had a very intense deja-vu of already knowing everything about your life as if you have seen this "movie" before and now you are just playing as if you do not know it?
Ah, I thought of you today! When I walked in the streets, I had tons of deja-vu, as if I was replaying a movie I had already seen, even coincidences!
Crazy!!
Old 14-02-2022, 07:53 PM
Master

@Gullaume Yes, that's it, it happened to me many times. I was looking all around and feeling like I have seen everything before and now I am just pretending that I don't remember when in fact I remember everything, all of this, my life, my family, everything. I knew why I am here, why I decided to be here, I knew that it was all my plan, I planned my life here to the smallest detail and everything was perfect for it was my plan and my plan was perfect, too bad it does not feel like that all the time, ha ha ha... Have you experienced a very deep sense of joy and a sense of heightened state of consciousness, things like that? I was all a big smile feeling like laughing myself to tears. You know why? Because I suddenly knew that I am the creator and the actor of my life and this was the most funny thing ever. Too bad it does not feel like that all the time

I am really honored to talk with someone who sees what I see and understands for no one in real life can understand me, I have 0 persons to talk with that can relate when I describe these incredible things. It is nice to know that I am not the only one experiencing this. I am very close to have an out of body experience from a wide awake state, very close, can't wait to share with the world, the world beyond the veil.