Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 07:50 AM
kundalini

Hi Richie,

Glad to hear that your sleep is improving. As for your pic and the spheres in it, they could well be of a spirit nature. Indeed, such pictures of orbs have been well documented the world over. These too could be orbs.

Anyhow, glad you found the website of interest Richie and if you need any more information regarding the chakras or if you have any questions about them, please let me know.

Many thanks, K.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:07 AM
Deactivated Account
likely to be orbs as k says, it's a great pic, and 10 hours sleep thats excellent and you must have needed it. keep us posted richie
Old 10-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Richie

Talking

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the help.
I have been left a lone for some time now during my sleep time. I surround myself with light and protection and I ask my spirit guides to not let anyone contact me. I just say this in my mind however I have not ever connected with my spirit guides..

Now.... When I do this would I lose all senses to the spirit world? As I do not sense anything apart from me thinking I do. But I have noticed that lately when I asked to be left alone as I need my rest. I have a small night light on the other side of the room so I can see the baby if need be and It will flicker for a few seconds and so on. Now this could be bad power / globe or a spirit - yes ?

I do not however sense a spirit or energy in the room.

Also I feel that I am trying to be contacted in other ways during the day and its worrying me. I always catch a glimps of something in the corner of my eye and sometimes a see bright lights in front of me wizz by. I have seen spirits before and can usually sense them but this is all new. Also my baby son focuses on one part of the room where there is nothing interesting, he smiles laughs and sometimes it scares him, whatever he is looking at.

I still cannot get to the level of actually comunicating with spirits or guides. Any methods of doing this or how to start would be great. I hear them always but I cant talk with them, only listen. Its driving me mad - to be honest.
Closed Thread