Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-03-2014, 02:29 AM
Master
Belle

BlueClover, you lost me it's not meant to be sad.

Old 04-03-2014, 05:45 AM
Saragh

How do you find your soul mate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRose
.... And another point how do you know they ARE your soul mate? I havnt found mine yet but desperate to fill the void x

In my experience, they find YOU, and it's not always easy, but you will know when you've met them (even if it takes awhile to admit to it, in my case). Think of a "normal" relationship, and amplify that times a thousand in intensity, and then you're somewhere in the range of what it's like. Now if you're talking about your soul mate for this life, that may be different than THE soulmate (as in your twin flame, or other half). A soulmate to me is different in that you can have many: it's someone you've shared history with over a life or two, and someone you feel comfortable with; an instant connection. It can be very rewarding and challenging at the same time. Soulmates come into your life at different times, to help with your development. Some stay, some don't. The twin flame connection is with only one person; it's just on another level.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Pathfinder

What is atwin flame?
Old 05-03-2014, 12:23 AM
Master
Quote:
What is a twin flame?

Hi,

There are many points of view about this and almost as many different channeled messages. I can give you my understanding. Eventually you will need to find your own truth, understanding or point of view about it.

Quote:
Once energy has been created, it can never be destroyed. An example of this is the snow flake. It exists at one point as water vapor. That would be its highest frequency of movement. As it slows its vibration, it forms as the solid we call water. When that vibration is slowed even more we have a snow flake. Each snow flake is unique because it has its own energy signature. That signature is its memory of who it is.

The human being is an entity for want of a better word like soul. There is an entity creation process that goes something like this. When a collective group of entities wishes to create another entity, they invest part of them selves into another energy grouping. This newly created entity can be called an over soul. The over soul will split itself into three unique reflections of itself with some energetic distinctions made for its body, mind, and spirit attributes. Each of these three split again into two groups with attribute distinctions made for the As Above, So Below energies. The over soul now has six unique reflections of itself. One last split takes place to create twelve unique reflections of its energetic signature with slight alterations in the masculine and feminine attributes.
The memory of each entity and all it has been is called its soul. Every human being is an entity with an energy signature for its unique expression. Its soul has a remembrance of where it evolved from back to the over soul and back to the collective body of entities that created it. One focus for practicing telepathy will involve connecting with the twin soul. Each of us has a twin energetic expression that is most aligned with our expression or unique energy signature.

This is what I publish at all my web sites. I hope the explanation is helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-03-2014, 01:01 AM
Master
quotable quotables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Wayne Dyer
“A soul mate is like that turd that won’t flush. You try to get it to go, but it just keeps swirling around and around and around, staying with you to remind you that you still have some work to do on yourself.”

Old 05-03-2014, 02:35 AM
Master

A soulmate is like a turd.......

Ahhhhhhhhhhh , I'm sorry I couldn't stop laughing!
Old 05-03-2014, 02:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar
A soulmate is like a turd.......

Ahhhhhhhhhhh , I'm sorry I couldn't stop laughing!

Very kind or you!!!
Old 05-03-2014, 07:11 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
.... And another point how do you know they ARE your soul mate? I havnt found mine yet but desperate to fill the void x

I found mine when I was busy living life ...
I knew he was "the one" from recalling the description given to me when I was in 7th grade ...
I don't how it was triggered or where it came from, but it was spot on ...
We looked at one another in disbelief ...
Then I thought to myself, "OMG, not now, I'm busy!"
He just kept smiling into my eyes looking like a geek, but w/all the signs of a party animal republican ...

There are millions of ways people have found their soulmate or a soul companion ...
It seems most found her/him while they were following their path in life as well as the twists & turns ...
It didn't happen overnight or wishing it ...
I had a few companions prior to marrying my soulmate ...
It's how it worked out for me ...
Keep the faith ...
Old 16-03-2014, 02:23 AM
NatachaR

U will know that he is the one at the very moment u will see him or talk to him
Old 16-03-2014, 03:56 AM
Saragh

John's explanation is interesting. I believe twin flames have the same energetic frequency. To me at least it explains why their telepathic connection is strongest out of all soul family members. It's like they're both tuned in to the same radio frequency. Perhaps this was fine-tuned over many lifetimes? If energy is an infinite entity, then souls are eternal, are they not? Are the souls of those who die but decide not to incarnate again just in another dimension? Or out in the cosmos somewhere? Hmm...