Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-09-2011, 10:50 AM
mattie

Give It Time

Moving is usually stressful. Moving to another country is particularly so. Give your self time to get familiar w/ things. KNOW it will work out.
Old 28-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Master

El; Im educated in health care social care area..
Dont know what work that would be.. and Im very limited since I dont have a car too. Im gonna apply for some kind of sales that seemingly easy to get, but dont know,could be the same..
well, since Im also born with abilites, and then add to the children more abilites because of the twinship and all the rest..
Ive thought about my healing abilites fx.. but again,its not "stable" work..
Old 28-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Master
I understand the huge upheaval in your life. I was on the other end of the stick. My husband came to me because i couldnt sacrifice my large family unit. He found it extremely hard to settle into a new country quite foreign to his own and he wasn't young. But he did it. He adapted and finally found work.

Anything is possible when one has a supportive partner holding their hand all the way. I know you miss your own life-style and all you had to sacrifice. I'm sorry for you and what you're going through. We will always pine for our home and familiarity.

Stick with it for as long as you can. That's all you can do. If it gets too tough for you then you'll make different decisions.

Bless
Old 28-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Master

Thank you for your understanding, I know in my deep core that Im on loaned time in this country. it might very well endup with,at least,when the children get too old to move back. My twin moves with me theres no problem there. I seem stuck in a country that by law demands two referees.
my old country doesnt work that way,at all. In many cases you dont need any at all, few might ask but would accept a friend,gladly. Thats just not the case here. It seems to me I have to find volonteer work,but again,Im limited,with or without referees,because we dont have a car.
we cant even move out from the accomodation we live in,and the landlady makes this house to a gatlet, where nobody wants to rent a closet and people keep coming all the time,and we get no peace. its like you live in a public place! I just feel I want to die. Im awfully stressed and worried.
My twin says hes with me and will try look for more work but that it would be too much of a burden and difficult to match,since hes already working 7 am- 6 pm four days a row. so- Im stuck! what do I DO???
Old 01-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Master

I just cant seem to find a job! It seems to me all doors are closed to me! I seek,and seek, and seek, I get to interview and assessement after the other,but nothing! am I cursed???
Old 01-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
I just cant seem to find a job! It seems to me all doors are closed to me! I seek,and seek, and seek, I get to interview and assessement after the other,but nothing! am I cursed???

Ask a professional to take a look at your resume and give you advise and see about brushing up your interview skills too... also appearance, the first impression is the best impression.

If you have these three things you will have a job.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:18 AM
Master

To the interviews Ive been to, there have been other people and the management should then choose a couple for further interviews. So it was more of assessements. Ive been to one personal interview, where the first I was put to do was to fill out a form in 15 minutes that would take normally 30 minutes, and then they started to ask me about that I had no references, and I explained, and they agreed to any friends I knew. they seemed interested,really, but it turned out to nothing anyway. Or,its online assessements,where I dont even get to square one.
I noticed though to the assessements that I was just as proper looking as the others. That will say, clean nice clothes from top to toe and fresh.
I have all times already delivered a cv and application pack. so I dont know what went wrong. I think its the no references.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:34 AM
Master
I dont know what country you live in Marie, but I know in Oz there are always 50 or more behind me in a job interview. So it only takes one small thing that you might not have that others in the line do have. Its a bosses world these days with such a large dip in the selection pool.

Don't lose hope. Keep doing what you're doing and that right job will come your way.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:04 AM
Master
Quote:
To the interviews Ive been to, there have been other people and the management should then choose a couple for further interviews. So it was more of assessements. Ive been to one personal interview, where the first I was put to do was to fill out a form in 15 minutes that would take normally 30 minutes, and then they started to ask me about that I had no references, and I explained, and they agreed to any friends I knew. they seemed interested,really, but it turned out to nothing anyway. Or,its online assessements,where I dont even get to square one.
I noticed though to the assessements that I was just as proper looking as the others. That will say, clean nice clothes from top to toe and fresh.
I have all times already delivered a cv and application pack. so I dont know what went wrong. I think its the no references.

No references... why do you have no refernces?
Old 02-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Master
I think Marie means phone referees Gem ... her previous employers probably wont be contacted cause they are not in the same country. I have experienced that problem before too and still put contact details in the application anyway. Some employers will accept a paper/written reference instead when that is the case.

Quote:
Im educated in health care social care area..
Dont know what work that would be

Can i ask what country you are in Marie?