Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 13-12-2013, 12:44 PM
KathyB

I had a couple more thoughts after I made the last post.

If it seems like everything you eat bothers you, it might not actually be about what you are eating.

If your stomach is in a lot of pain it could be a medical problem with your stomach. You might want to see a doctor and have him test for things.
Another possibility is that it is common for your stomach to feel painful, uncomfortable, queasy or just "not right" because of stress. Sometimes the body reacts to stress even when the mind is saying "hey, I’m okay, I’m not upset by this."

This can sometimes be more challenging than just dropping another food. Try doing as many relaxation exercises as you can fit in your schedule this week and see if your body feels better by the end of the week. To help loosen tense stomach muscles try yoga or stretching that stretches your stomach. Also try giving yourself stomach massages.

You also might want to check out a book called Unwinding the Belly.
Old 13-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyB

If it seems like everything you eat bothers you, it might not actually be about what you are eating.

If your stomach is in a lot of pain it could be a medical problem with your stomach. You might want to see a doctor and have him test for things.
Another possibility is that it is common for your stomach to feel painful, uncomfortable, queasy or just "not right" because of stress. Sometimes the body reacts to stress even when the mind is saying "hey, I’m okay, I’m not upset by this."

This can sometimes be more challenging than just dropping another food. Try doing as many relaxation exercises as you can fit in your schedule this week and see if your body feels better by the end of the week. To help loosen tense stomach muscles try yoga or stretching that stretches your stomach. Also try giving yourself stomach massages.

Thank you for your advise!

No,im sure I have both.. I have done tests with food..and body is not happy..

Im going too fast,and just drink water and some fruit.. flush out the body..Im quite smoking but using the elecro one atm.. Im in tantrum because of changes..some I do not want but I can not make argument with body.. :) I do some exercise and 'yoga' stretches but im not even an amateur in this..

Lucky, there is local shop which deals with this type of diet.. she has been most helpful.. I think im coming to understand what I can or can not eat..

Unfortunately, sometimes it takes me a few tries before I give into it..trail and error and all that jazz.. I tried bake bread to day.. it was disaster.. I MISS SANDWICHES! BTW thanks for the beans tip!!! :)

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyB

I just come here too say.. I'm eat this bean & chilli..and maybe I say I love you for this.. Its taste!!!! Thank you.. I keep this now...

Old 20-12-2013, 05:50 AM
truestudentoflife

Hi LostSoul,

I am a vegetarian, but this year, became allergic to dairy. I also am exploring the option that I might not be able to accept nut milks anymore. This does not rule out all the wonderful vegetable and vegan dishes out there that you can make. Also, there are so many fake meat (gluten or soy) products out there, that there is just so much to choose from. And many of them taste great, in my opinion. I have been vegetarian for 5 years now. But have just recently come up with new problems. So, I promise, it gets easier. Check out Joel Furhman and PCRM for recipes. You can also check out PETA, if that's your thing. Good luck, and feel free to PM me, if you have any other questions or anything at all. Veges' unite! :)
Old 21-12-2013, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by truestudentoflife
Hi LostSoul,

I am a vegetarian, but this year, became allergic to dairy. I also am exploring the option that I might not be able to accept nut milks anymore. This does not rule out all the wonderful vegetable and vegan dishes out there that you can make. Also, there are so many fake meat (gluten or soy) products out there, that there is just so much to choose from. And many of them taste great, in my opinion. I have been vegetarian for 5 years now. But have just recently come up with new problems. So, I promise, it gets easier. Check out Joel Furhman and PCRM for recipes. You can also check out PETA, if that's your thing. Good luck, and feel free to PM me, if you have any other questions or anything at all. Veges' unite! :)

Thank you student of life.. IM pm you my reply..it a bit long..lol

Old 27-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Lavender

Lostsoul13 you sound like you may have Celiac disease. I have it and I can't eat a lot of things. Coffee, soy, wheat, barley, rye, dairy, certain nightshade vegetables.

Honestly, you'd best be talking to a doctor or a dietitian. Veganism/vegetarianism is great but you can't just jump into a diet like that especially if your upper intestine is damaged by the Celiac disease. You may not be digesting food correctly and you may need less or more of certain food items that may not fall into a vegan or vegetarian diet. It's best to get some kind of medical assessment first.