Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-05-2012, 02:10 AM
Master
While one may intellectually know that there is more reality than you can perceive from within your body, to actually experience that is profound. Like all profound experiences, it may cause permanent internal changes. This may show up as your emotions being out of sync with the rest of you. As you adjust to your new state of being that will subside.

In general, the larger the context you are aware of the smaller your emotional reaction to things. As you first AP greatly expands your scope of experience, your emotional reaction might not be the same as you are used to. This too will fade as you adjust.

As a guess it would take a couple weeks to adjust.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:35 AM
Bigl1010123

I released it, its gone. Now i'm like feeling nervous alot and getting headaches. Is this normal in some people that just past with time or something else u think?
Old 04-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Bigl1010123

srry im asking so many questions, this is just type hard going through alone.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigl1010123
I released it, its gone. Now i'm like feeling nervous alot and getting headaches. Is this normal in some people that just past with time or something else u think?

You released some of your negative energy, more is showing up for release. This is an ongoing process, Big... not a quicky sort of thing. Nearly everyone in our world has learned negative patterns of thinking and feeling that now call for healing and release. The more you accept your feelings and find ways to let them go, the more you grow.

Xan

btw... no problem with questions. It's one of the main reasons for this forum.

Old 06-05-2012, 07:09 AM
Bigl1010123

Thanks Xan appreciate it. I believe i started seeing ora tonight or i might just b going crazy. When i walked in from work n got home i had a massive deep headache and i felt pressure behind my eyes, this has been going on for a couple of days now, (the headaches, even went to the doctor for it but they cant diagnose the problem) Anyway, i get inside n see my family sitting down, everything was fine, i go down stairs real fast then come back up and everyone has like these clear energy outlines around them. Couldnt be the ligting on account the lights were out just the tv on. Then i get in the car and my girlfriend has the same thing around her, but i didn't really see color in the ring just pure clear energy. Is this suppose to happen??? Cause these headache r killing me???
Old 06-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Master
Yep, it sounds like you're seeing auras, Bigl... the energy body that's larger than the physical.

The headaches probably come from your third eye opening, which is how we see these things.
Doing a gentle third eye meditation may ease it for you.

Here are some: Third Eye Meditation -
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=32429#post32429

Xan

Old 11-05-2012, 07:08 AM
Bigl1010123

Thanks for the website, yea i feel it opening, its kinda scary. Ive been doing chakra meditations lately and its so intense how much locked energy i have. Meditation defiantly helps. I feel throughout different parts of the day my chakra energies traveling throughout my body. at night i feel my upper body to my head start to engage more. I think this is the way my energy flows, im unsure. I become very sensitive to thought at night. What was ur experience like?
Old 11-05-2012, 07:26 AM
Bigl1010123

What happens if my third ee opens up to much??? Do you think i will have this problem?
Old 13-05-2012, 02:22 AM
Master
Bigl... Your third eye can't open too much as it has a natural limit. Sometimes people try too hard or go too fast, and that can bring difficulties. If this happens just slow down a little, perhaps not doing chakra work every day but another meditation practice too.

Here's one you might like: Three Steps into your true nature - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=32551#post32551

Xan

Old 13-05-2012, 04:57 AM
Bigl1010123

Ok. I'm not trying to open it quick, i'm trying to go as slow as possible on account the amount of changes ive went through these last couple of weeks and are still going through. Im going to do the meditation practice in the link you posted. I'm going to keep u posted.

Ps: Im starting to get use to the migraines, well, im starting to realize there not so called migraines and my body and mind is adapting.