Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 21-11-2013, 05:10 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Apparently a step up from Twin Flame.
It is just as useless, zero work, and non-involvement.
So, we agree that this promotion works for both of us.

... and there is not an increase in pay with this promotion since none of these positions pay. We are just volunteers.

So you and mayflow are the Ultimate....usueless,zero work, non involved couple...sounds like the ultimate coupling..
Old 21-11-2013, 05:14 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
So you and mayflow are the Ultimate....usueless,zero work, non involved couple...sounds like the ultimate coupling..

Yes, that is our goal.
Ultimate coupling is just a state mind, so we have realized.
Old 21-11-2013, 05:39 AM
Mayflow

Don't over think it especially from internet sources, Silent.
Everyone should have a twin ray.
I don't take Nada seriously and she does not take me seriously. That is why it works. I think... she thinks. She also confuses the **** out of me.
Conclusion? Twin rays surprise each other, or they get bored.
So we get promoted to twin rays, but also multiple rays. You cannot have a rainbow without many colors. I probably confuse people too, I hope.
Old 21-11-2013, 06:18 AM
Nada

Silent,
This is FYI.
Although all the technical descriptions of Twin Rays that your found on the internet are interesting, we are not serious about all the mumbo jumbo. Because we are NOT serious.
Mayflow and I are more interested in the below image instead, regarding Twin Rays.
Old 21-11-2013, 06:22 AM
Deactivated Account

such a lovely couple , and congratulations to you both Nada & Mayflow for advancing your relationship to the TwinRay level ! This is a historic moment, I think you two may be the first !

a moment .... of silence

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-11-2013, 06:24 AM
Mayflow

No no, I was thinking about swans, you silly girl.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dcbSwbLNPt...ns+dancing.jpg

I used to go up to lake Rebecca all the time http://www.threeriversparks.org/park...ecca-park.aspx
Old 21-11-2013, 07:22 AM
Master

It's been a long held belief that swans are monotonous, I mean monogomous. . . Researchers recently discovered may not be the case

http://ecolocalizer.com/2010/01/26/r...us-as-thought/

Here is an endearing picture of a pair of parasitic worms that mate for their entire life cycle ahhhh.

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/ani...-mansoni-worms
Old 21-11-2013, 07:35 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
Don't over think it especially from internet sources, Silent.
Everyone should have a twin ray.
I don't take Nada seriously and she does not take me seriously. That is why it works. I think... she thinks. She also confuses the **** out of me.
Conclusion? Twin rays surprise each other, or they get bored.
So we get promoted to twin rays, but also multiple rays. You cannot have a rainbow without many colors. I probably confuse people too, I hope.

When I find things online, I am often not overthinking just finding and connecting..maybe you just think I am over thinking here..I am not if that gives you peace of mind..lol..

Rays, sting rays, rainbow rays...makes no differnce to me so in my perusal I peruse at my leisure and trust what I share...:)
Old 21-11-2013, 07:39 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Silent,
This is FYI.
Although all the technical descriptions of Twin Rays that your found on the internet are interesting, we are not serious about all the mumbo jumbo. Because we are NOT serious.
Mayflow and I are more interested in the below image instead, regarding Twin Rays.

I love these so beautiful....

I love all the mumbo jumbo it makes things intersting at times...for my own interest, probably no one elses...in my own work sometimes these matters are very serious to many people starting out in this way...and much heartbreak comes from it as I know too well...

My understanding and awarness of it all is that I respect all paths...and the twin flame path is one I respect no matter where I reside...

Here Iam showing my serious side..which I have in me, but I can appreciate how humourous it must seem to some as well, having walked through much of the pain in this space myself and now seeing how I WAS...and now AM I suppose I too can laugh...

Sometimes though humour can be painful for some who are not in the humour space to see what we see....:)

And of course it doesnt mean stop being ourselves...if anything it builds us to be true to ourselves but with a deeper awareness of it all as one in this life together..
Old 21-11-2013, 07:43 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
such a lovely couple , and congratulations to you both Nada & Mayflow for advancing your relationship to the TwinRay level ! This is a historic moment, I think you two may be the first !

a moment .... of silence

That is so cute...I love it...