Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 06-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Sungirl

oh yes... it came out a very bright red... but I am dark dark brown naturally so it looked very odd when the grey became prominent. Don't mind a bit of red but that was getting silly :)
Old 08-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Master
Just a thought from someone who has no clue when it comes to hair dyes. One natural substance used from way way back is tannin - used to dye wool and leather and such. Maybe, just maybe, strong cold tea would have the desired effect.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:18 PM
LightFilledHeart

A friend of mine told me about the dangerous chemicals in most commercial hair dye products and turned me on to an all natural one that is supposed to be effective and is lacking in those nasty additives. I've brought it to the attention of my hair dresser and she is looking into it
Old 14-03-2011, 01:34 AM
Guthee

henna :)
works well for a lot of people

think thats mostly reds....they may have other colors for henna....might have some mineral or something added, I do not know, i do not use it
Old 24-03-2011, 02:59 AM
Guthee

amla and indigo....theres more...
Old 24-03-2011, 03:09 AM
Master
Thanks for the tips. I have used henna before and it turned my hair way too red !! I will have to try some of the suggestions you've given.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 24-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Sungirl

there is a black henna but I have never used it.
Old 24-03-2011, 11:22 AM
Sangress

I made dye out of mulberries from a tree in my yard....and then made our dog purple/red/pink for about two weeks until the dye ran out.

I get bored easily.....
Old 24-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I made dye out of mulberries from a tree in my yard....and then made our dog purple/red/pink for about two weeks until the dye ran out.

I get bored easily.....
Lol Sangress !! Any pics?

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 26-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Guthee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress

I get bored easily.....

haha I want to see a picture too!

http://www.sababotanical.com/products.html
They have different colors of henna

just be careful, sometimes they say its henna but henna does only red/orange/lightbrown, other things have to be added, only other things should be herbs and other plants. Sometimes they add other...unknown things that are made of ****. I do not think Saba adds unknown ****...