Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Knower
We live pretty far out in the country and in the middle of an old cow pasture. I dont think it's emfs, but I could be wrong..

I think im just going to talk to the "house" as I work on it. Explain why we are fixing it up and moving.
Im feeling drained and unmotivated again today.

All the stuff is sitting out ready to go and it should take me less than an hour to paint my dining room, but I can't do it. I get near the pant and the pan and I just have to sit down, or I get distracted by something else..
...hence me on here right now.
Old 06-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
On top of that our emotional state is out of control.
We are hs sweethearts that have always been inseparable, there are times when we suddenly cant stand the sight of each other

Everything is a fight now.
Weve both become drained, depressed, and angry and can't pinpoint a reason. Yes, all the extra work on the house, but that shouldn't create stress like this..

I'm feeling drained and unmotivated again today.
Blaming unseen forces for your relationship difficulties and energy level... I would suggest you might want to re-examine that. Spirituality is about identifying the inner causes, which manifest as outer effects.
Old 06-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
We live pretty far out in the country and in the middle of an old cow pasture. I dont think it's emfs, but I could be wrong..

I think im just going to talk to the "house" as I work on it. Explain why we are fixing it up and moving.
Im feeling drained and unmotivated again today.

All the stuff is sitting out ready to go and it should take me less than an hour to paint my dining room, but I can't do it. I get near the pant and the pan and I just have to sit down, or I get distracted by something else..
...hence me on here right now.

Careful where you set that paint can.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 06-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Pathfinder
Our house sits right next to a historical cemetery... and I'm Kentucky - that's double-trouble when it comes to miasma. It's so gooey here it's not even funny. If there's nothing like that around, like an old burial ground, then other things to consider are underground currents flowing underneath your house, delivering certain energies. Could be ley lines, which are part of the planetary energetic grid system and you may be sitting on a hot spot.

No matter what I would feng shui the heck out of the place and the surrounding area. Raise the vibration no matter how bad you feel. Open the windows, let the light in, blast happy music, sing, dance, paint in bright colors. Laugh when something else breaks (that's what I do - we live in the Money Pit). Most importantly, every day, practice shielding techniques and like already mentioned, creating a protective bubble around the house.

This retro phase isn't helping either. Much love and strength to get through it <3
Old 09-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Has anyone experienced this or does this sound crazy?

I been through it as well. Get out of that house and area as soon as possible.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Experiencer

I rarely if ever talk about this kind of energy that attaches orhaunts certain places.

I remember a young lady who walked in to a pub I was at, as soon as she entered the door I was aware that she had some very destructive entity that had attached to her, what this entity or attachement negativity did was go round the room checking out people very rapidly, it settled on me....what it did was use some of it's own energy to try and amplify any negativity that I still held in my system, but there was not enough return energy from me to keep it fed so to speak, so it immediately went back to the young lady it was using to generate it's life force...it was destabalising her and feeding off the energy she generated, it was very smart....it seemed to have access to all my system and physical energy...including my mind! it knew what was going on in my mind when it attacked me! it's sole purpose was to destroy you without mercy....to basically devour your soul energy if I can say that.

there is a quote I heard from the bible somewhere and it said...be balanced and of temperate mind, be vigilant and cautious of mind, for the devil your adversary prowls round like a roaring lion seeking for someone to devour.

and that quote summed up what I experienced from that thing that night...what ever it was that was attached to that girl night was very smart and powerful...and has the ability to generate any negativity in your mind or system if it can find it, and its sole purpose was your destruction!

if your confident that your relationship is better when your away then maybe you should keep the option of moving away open, just be aware of how or where these negative energy is coming from or generated.
Old 16-05-2016, 05:55 PM
Knower
I talked to the house a few days ago while I painted a room.
Oddly I grew super emotional and began to cry and sniffled for hours on and off.
Things now seem not so bad, but work almost feels like its come to the pace of molasses in the winter.
Ugh!

I think we are headed in a more positive direction though, but its been almost too quiet.
Suspiciously quiet.

Its funny you say to watch the paint can, because I do. lol

The door to moving is wide open, there is no other option for us as the new school year looms.
We have to move districts.

The homes I am attracted to are very old homes, 80-100+ years old. They just speak to me.
My kids are so afraid its going to be haunted.
I guess when you move into a house of this age you should have a talk with it as well?
Old 16-05-2016, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
My kids are so afraid its going to be haunted.
Kids reflect their parents' worries and fears. You're of the belief that the happenings around you are related to hauntings, so that's no doubt what your kids are picking up on.
Old 27-05-2016, 08:55 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't actually know how to react to that... To me it seems really creepy. You'd better ask some "professional" help..
Old 07-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Knower
We still can not get it even on the market.

We finished up our last big project and the day before it was finished the AC goes out (fried circuit board, which they cant figure out why its zapped), the washer broke, and just about every pipe under the house has started to leak.
All this within 2 days.
I was supposed to call the realtor out this week to get her to take pictures.
Nope, we are delayed once again.