Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 01-11-2010, 02:48 AM
Hi Leah,
If your friend needs inspiration he may read
about limbs growing back when John G. Lake was
"around".
Also, get inspiration from Smith Wigglesworth.
Two of the most successful healers ever.
Wishing you the best,
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-11-2010, 11:15 PM
iolite

Some absolutely astounding things are happening in science. There is this powder, kinda like the root starter powder for plants, that encourages regeneration to the likes that no one thought possible -- like the tip of a finger, complete with finger nail. Science is heading towards the way of creating needed organs with your own dna so there won't be rejection.

I think it's not too far of a stretch of imagination that in the very near future, we will be able to repair and regenerate limbs instead of amputating diseased or severely injured limbs. We already have the capacity to surgically lengthen uneven limbs. It's not pretty, and it's not quick. It involves actually severing the leg bone and holding it together with clamps until new bone knits the two pieces together.
Old 24-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Carcadone

I think the law of attraction might work in a form of a limb transplantation( don't know that's the word). The law of attraction is a natural law, and it doesn't cross other natural laws. Though, there's always huge advances in medicine, so who knows...they're currently able to grow organs in a lab so why not a hand when the technology improves?
Old 25-11-2010, 02:33 AM
Yup, we're coming a long way.

(That should be a bumper sticker ----saving Earth ----source of chocolate!)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-11-2010, 02:55 AM
Master
I don't think that the so called law of attraction could ever grow a limb, for the reason that our bodies after millions of years of evolution is simply not designed to do that.
Old 25-11-2010, 03:44 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yup, we're coming a long way.

(That should be a bumper sticker ----saving Earth ----source of chocolate!)

Hi Miss! I quite agree!
Old 07-07-2011, 01:55 PM
miss.hawaiki

Interesting question. I can see it's gotten people's minds going and has mine going right now. Awesome. I honestly, could not quite give you the answer. MAYBE. But then also I agree to some extent about there also being natural laws of the universe or at least this earthly plane but then at the same time, I believe that you are the master of your reality and the way you decode it is what you will experience so who knows really. When I was 10-12 years of age, I had 2 blood clots in my brain and my tubes in my brain weren't growing properly, these were two different cases which had nothing to do with each other. Anyway, upon my family praying at my bedside in the hospital before my big operation which could have left me "handicapped" or dead or fully survived, I wasn't praying with them but instead I went into myself so to speak and felt a sense of piece and no fear and BELIEVED that this was no biggy and everything was okay. 10 minutes later, before the opp I went in for a scan, all of a sudden, everything was clear, no blood clots and my tubes in my brain began to grow which these two things were separate from each other which made it even more stranger. The next couple of days, I was out of hospital for good. No problems since. Maybe I decoded my reality different, maybe it was the prayers of the others, maybe it was I that healed myself. What I am trying to say is that, if that is possible what happened to me then, hell, who knows what else could be possible. If your friend believes that he can regenerate his leg and he is peaceful and happy in that belief and it is not hurting him or anyone else or leading him down a bad path then what's the harm?
Old 08-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.hawaiki
...I had 2 blood clots in my brain ....everything was clear...
Congratulations.
I know that nothing is impossible with God.
I have also been "miraculously" healed a few times.
And many, many, many other seemingly miraculous things have manifested
for me - that others are amazed by - I am not anymore.
(I'd be amazed if something did not manifest! That would be the surprise, for me!!)

As I said before - John G. Lake is a good research project for those wondering
about limb regeneration.

Welcome here, Miss. Hawaiki
Miss Hepburn

Old 08-07-2011, 02:00 AM
miss.hawaiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Congratulations.
I know that nothing is impossible with God.
I have also been "miraculously" healed a few times.
And many, many, many other seemingly miraculous things have manifested
for me - that others are amazed by - I am not anymore.
(I'd be amazed if something did not manifest! That would be the surprise, for me!!)

As I said before - John G. Lake is a good research project for those wondering
about limb regeneration.

Welcome here, Miss. Hawaiki
Miss Hepburn

Awesome!Yes you are quite right. I would be amazed if things did NOT manifest.

Thanks for the welcome note :)
Old 10-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Ascender

I think anything is possible with Law of Attraction. It has no limits, it just depends on you having doubts when you're using it. If you have none, it's bound to manifest.