Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 05-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Rhodes

my son Daniel is 25 and Autistic (has also: ADHD, functions at around 5 years old and has mental illness although the doctors are still working on exactly what mental illness umbrella to place him). Daniel like most kids with Autism had his share of issues in school and has developed into a strikingly handsome man but who will most likely never realize just how profound he is to the world. They are clearly here for our benefit as they are perfected souls that require no further "training" to be perfected. I heard it said once that those with ailments that remove them, at least mentally from this world has them firmly anchored with the Creator's. I really believe that as my son will often converse with others clearly not visible to my eyes and feels comfortably doing so for long periods of time. Here they call it schizophrenia but I believe and always have that they speak with the noble ones that have passed before us. He once asked me if someone died before we moved into our apartment. Apparently he says he saw a young girl roaming the hallway. I asked my manager if he knew the history of these apartments and he said he wasn't aware of any death in my apartment since the building was erected in the early 1970's. Before that, who knows?
Old 05-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Master
Rhodes,

Daniel, and those like him, are conceptual thinkers in a world of mostly linear thinking adults. I have the gift of dyslexia which proceeded our current crop of gifted children. My experience with educators was mildly challenging in comparison to today.

I understand that all autistic children are naturally telepathic. They call this schizophrenia because that is how our culture would relate to it. Another description for Daniel would be energetically sensitive. It is interesting to notice that Daniel can converse with others not visible to you and have such a hard time formulation words structures that an average person would use.

Daniel is a human who is more physically evolved than we are able to appreciate. I strongly suggest that you examine in great detail the link I provided earlier in this thread.
http://www.suzymiller.com/

There is also a considerable amount of channeled information about the gift that autistic children have provided for humanity.

There is quite a bit to learn about on any subject like this if you wish to find better answers.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Deactivated Account
My son is severely autistic, hes now ten and only has a handful of words and a few two word phrases, although he can understand a lot more. He has learning difficulties and extremely challenging behaviours. While I love him completely it's been harder than I can ever convey in words to cope with his behaviour. Personally I am touchy about the idea of autistic children being angels or the like, but that's where I'm at with it. I don't doubt that a few children with autism have special gifts but the majority don't and the media seems to forget this. I also find that a lot of attention is given to Aspergers children to the point where more classically autistic children such as my son are forgotten, leading to the general belief that autism is associated with special talents or spiritual gifts whereas it's very rare. Also, in the focus of special gifts the very real problems of coping with destructive and aggressive behaviours often displayed by these children are lost. I find that very few people really know what autism is aside from believing the child conveys some sort of gift.

My son is beautiful and I will always love him. I have grieved but continued to grieve in some form as he grows and becomes more challenging. As for gifts, yes perhaps he is teaching me a lot in terms of patience and love in a different way to what I have known.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Guide

You've said it well, Starbuck.

I, too, have no doubt that some children on the autism spectrum do have special gifts. But this can be said of some children in general, too. I think these children would have had their gifts whether they were born autistic or not. They didn't receive their gift for being autistic, any more than talented children receive their talent for having blond hair.

Starbuck, my prayers are with you, to help you cope with raising your beautiful autistic boy.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank you for your kind words Blue Tiger. It's a very frustrating subject for me as I do think autism has been badly portrayed. Hopefully there is more awareness now. I have to admit, I have met many autistic children from my son's school and local groups and I have yet to meet a savant or even one that is especially calm. Sadly, many autistic children appear deeply troubled.

Anyway, I'l leave this subject now. Obviously a personal one for me!
Old 06-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Thank you for your kind words Blue Tiger. It's a very frustrating subject for me as I do think autism has been badly portrayed. Hopefully there is more awareness now. I have to admit, I have met many autistic children from my son's school and local groups and I have yet to meet a savant or even one that is especially calm. Sadly, many autistic children appear deeply troubled.

Anyway, I'l leave this subject now. Obviously a personal one for me!

Yes most are deeply troubled, angry, frustrated, and very combative. If you saw their reality as I do, you would understand these things completely.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Guide

I began writing up a reply, John32241, but this seems pointless. While you may feel that you "understand these things completely" and that I and Starbuck do not, that is far from the truth.

Believing that autistic children are somehow superior beings, higher vibrational entities, or even angels, is simply wishful thinking, intended to explain away the incomprehensible.

However, feel free to believe whatever you like. Like Starbuck, I'm leaving the subject now.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:15 AM
Master
I read ''The Horse Boy'' fairly recently, I found it both touching and inspiring. You are probably all familiar with it, but thought I would mention it in case you are not.

Here is a link

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Horse-Bo...9053209&sr=8-1
Old 07-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Master

Sorry, a bit informative, but there are no such things as gifts. Some people have stronger abilities, others have lesser. I have worked with many autistic children and have found that they are exceptional with influence and energy work on others, they don't fully develop physically because their energy and body are on different levels, the energy being to high for older bodies to cope with (something of that sort at least..) and intelligence and communication skills are struggled with because their minds see one way is much more efficient and better over doing things verbally, which makes it a struggle to learn. They are all on different levels, but on a scale much bigger then our own (we can reach the top, while they are forced to strive at it because it is set in their mind that they must and this becomes priority over development and all other things in the physical. Their auras are strong, their energy powerful, and their minds are straight forward and narrow focused. The children and others tend to be open to things, but many struggle with the physical plane, even if it's only on a subconscious level.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:48 PM
MRDazzle

Hi Celeste. I know someone who has a child with Autism. She posts her blog here. She is a wonderful wonderful lady and I bet you will learn so much. she can help you in so many ways.

http://www.yourcarolina.tv/ycvideo/e..._special_need/