Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-04-2019, 10:56 PM
Master

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus
Precisely, John.

It's a reason I withdrew from mainstream
society years ago. To be honest, I have
probably spent less than 15% of my entire life
actively engaged in that sphere compartively
speaking to the "average" individual. For the
exact reason of not resonating. This is actually
a common thread that runs throughout my entire life-
even as a child. The "gnosis" has always been very deep.

I believe it offers a unique perspective, because I have
not been exposed to the degree of toxicity /
conditioning others have. I have an ability to see
things "differently" - as does everyone.

Therefore, when others speak of philosophies
regarding "darkness" & associated belief systems,
it does not resonate at all. For me, there is no
fundamental purpose for any of it.
Any "logical" framework for such proposals always
seems to be rooted in latent conditioning that only
someone that has taken the years / lifetime to remove
themselves from, can understand.

Yet, I always humble myself to the perceptions, perspectives,
and possibilities/potentiality as to grow.
I always, with love, try to understand deeper
aspects of 'existence'.

that is the problem with the search for truth... fundamentally it boils down to just taking something as valid relative to something else that is invalid and for that to work you have to assume that the something else actually exists... at least as a thought form So then you invest in what you say doesn't exist so that you can have what you say does and then you have to fight for it and all the other things people do who are invested. And you eventually lose yourself in all that and that ends you.

but then again you have some sects pointing out how much of an illusion it all is? So that it is all an illusion and so you don't have a basis to compare against and can't claim whatever it is you wanted to claim. But again it comes down to conditioning, the kind you get from believing THAT. Conditioning that has you acting as if claims can't be claimed?

Not that it isn't also somehow true, just that being conditioned to assume it is some one and only truth isn't doing you any favors either.

even something as wonderful as enlightenment, you do a lot of thought on the way there. There is a lot of conditioning even in supposedly learning how to do without conditioning it seems.

what you get seems highly related to what you value getting... and as you say that is shrouded in conditioning that can't be seen by many.

From what you are saying it seems you must realize that while you haven't had to deal with the toxicity the rest of us get to a large extent, still there is a matter of conditioning for you as well? I can empathize with you because even though I've been stuck within the world physically for various reasons... I've been mostly cut off emotionally. So I'm here and I'm playing a role in it and yes I have to deal with the toxicity in a way you don't, but at the same time I'm not really a part of it. And because of that I can allow myself to see trash for what it is and sometimes even throw it out.

Anyway I had the same problem looking at conditioning even with eastern monks. I sensed their conditioning would get in the way of what was needed and it was a path to avoid. This because at the time I was making such decisions I valued the idea that there is some kind of problem with the world that needs to be solved, and the fact that I could see it wasn't resolved meant that nothing anyone had done along those lines had worked therefore whatever they might say about what they were doing wasn't going to change that fact? So the path clearly lay outside what people know... yet now I also understand that the only reason for the existance of the problem I posed MAY just be that I thought to pose it in the first place... I've seen others do just that, in fact sales and marketing is all about creating problems that need to be solved to make peoples lives better? And then solving said problems and profiting from the results? So how do I know I wasn't doing that at the time I was thinking through this?

Yet others have claimed to see the same problem. But then we get into all the conditioning around the thought of the nature of 'others' and it cascades. Sigh.

But the fact they say it may mean it is more real than all the talk of only believing what one wants to believe would allow for...

Nor can I just ignore the wisdom of others, even having stated I don't trust them with the answer I sought. they may have something pertinent to say that may change the course of my thoughts? Or even, it might just be fun to have a conversation or whatever for a change but that isn't gonna work if I wanna be dogmatic and say they are worthless simply because I don't know how to squeeze that orange to get juice?

But besides that if left to my own devices I'm just going to start telling myself whatever it is I think I want to hear and I discovered that is no respectable way to get anywhere either?
Old 13-04-2019, 04:39 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

My understanding is that truly higher levels of consciousness have compassion and love for all without that need for exercise their "will" on others that we see is so prevalent with our societies authorities.

Those beings have no ideologies, only love as their agenda.

John

Agreed. And meeting such people is one of the biggest boons in life. If nothing else, to show what is possible.

Thanks John for your reflections

JL