Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-04-2019, 03:39 PM
Master

I should have added . . . the word is softly said or sung inside in a long drawn-out manner . . . like . . . huuuuuuuu. Just imagine seeing and hearing yourself doing this.

This is not necessarily meditation . . . but it IS going inside. The sound IS inside . . . and you need to interact with those aspects of Self inside . . . to become acquainted with yourself inside. Most advanced religions and approaches to God take one inside. This is not a stopping-of-thought. This is actively participating on what is going on inside you. This is YoU . . . it is not some attack or someone "doing something" to you. This is an aspect of you as is any facet of your outer physical body . . . like hair color . . . height . . . etc.

Don't be afraid of this. You just might be getting acquainted with aspects of Self that few people have the chance to do. Do a bit of exploring first.

Lastly . . . you can quietly sing / say HU inwardly anytime . . . driving . . . at work . . . doing chores . . . etc. As you do this . . . this might slowly begin to refine that inner sound you hear.

Please keep me up to date. Let this happen. You can always stop. This is NOT some negative "devil" trying to take you over . . . or anything of the sort. Feel free to use private messaging if you feel moved to do so.

You owe this to yourself. It may turn out to be everything . . . it may turn out to be nothing. It costs nothing to find out . . . save for a bit of time.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM
Master
Thank you.
So while I'm doing this I've got to relax the muscles in my face, no moving of the vocal cords/sound or anything? Just the imagining myself doing the huuu sound.

I have to confess I am quite lazy but I will try when I think on.

I've just had a practice now and my muscles in my throat are tensing up like to begin the actual sound and my breathing changes. I will keep trying.

I have had what I describe as a realisation about four years ago. I recognise the separateness of the ego and the Other/Self/God/Source for want of another word. Or do you think this is something other, like you say you don't want to lead my thinking to something else. But do you think it is something else other than what I've already desribed?
Old 11-04-2019, 07:13 PM
Master

Let's open this up a little bit more.

If you are alone . . . go ahead and softly out-tone the word. Sing it softly . . . like to a child at bedtime as a lullaby. It's not uncommon for the physical body to want to take part . . . for lack of other words . . . when you sing or say it inwardly. You can do this as a pre-sleep thing. If so . . . WATCH your dreams. But you wouldn't tense up anything if you were doing this pre-sleep. So . . . try to do the same if being done at another time . . . but . . . feel free to do it outwardly. This may have the same effect on what you hear inside.

You can do this inwardly . . . and see yourself walking into the sound . . . saying / singing HU . . . and see what that does. If you have other approaches you would like to try . . . do so.

If I were to make a guess . . . I would definitely say that this sound will "develop" . . . but how . . . no one can say. I could make guesses . . . but I don't even want to go that route yet. If I told you the sound may develop into Sound A . . . but later it develops inside you as Sound B . . . you may be disappointed that it is not A . . . and dismiss the changes.

Maybe . . . as another experiment . . . when you begin this inwardly . . . you might put out the inner request . . . "Let me hear more clearly . . . " Something along those lines.

No need to do all of this for long periods of time. 15 minutes here . . . 5 minutes there . . . 20 minutes at another time. NOT 5 hours all at once.

Learn to use the times you are quiet and most relaxed anyway. Eat a huge meal and you just want to sit back and take a quick nap . . . do all of this as you head into the nap. Find your natural quiet times . . . and use them to your benefit.

I really . . . REALLY do not wish to be so cryptic here. I don't. It may turn out to be nothing . . . but I am one of those that believes there is a reason for everything . . . so . . . you can set about finding out that reason. Tho the sound you hear right now may be a bit "harsh" . . . try to listen to it as you would the sound of the rain on the roof or a soft wind in the trees outside.

If you try for 30 days . . . heck . . . if you sincerely try for a week . . . and it "goes nowhere" . . . you can set it all aside and try again another time. But again . . . while you are doing all of this . . . watch your dreams. Either the sound or your dreams could begin to reveal some very delightful things.

I applaud your curiosity and courage. Keep going.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:37 PM
Master
Thank you again for taking the trouble to try and help.
I will try. I have been taking more notice of my dreams of late. I think I will try writing about the dream when I awake, as I forget the details else.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
To any and all of you . . .

Could you be a bit more specific about what you hear . . . when you hear it . . . what you are doing when you hear it . . . < quietly in meditation / pre-sleep / chores around the house / etc. > . . . and maybe a bit about how often you anything. I believe I can shed a bit of Light on all of this for you.
Hello Zorkchop :) at the moment I have a buzzing sound, usually before I sleep, but the 2 very obscure ones was after listening to a frequency and when I woke up that morning I heard glass break in my ears followed by this tone/ frequency that sounded like a binaural beat and at this time I felt insane energy in my forehead. The 2nd time was with the tone, but no glass break or energy feeling and I managed to snap out of it by moving my fingertips, it was like opening a very heavy door with my fingertips.
The frequency that I believed to have caused it was 963hz, I've stayed away since as the paranormal scares me haha :)
Old 12-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Master

Smith . . . I've given your reply some real thought. If you're trying tones to open the 3rd Eye . . . it's not surprising that this is giving you headaches. You are giving that facet of Self some real "outer" bursts of energy during the night and it shows the result just as exercising the physical body shows as sore muscles. Same thing.

Anything I have suggested so far in other threads could apply to you. HU would take the place of using tones. These tones may change as you work with them. You can certainly do this pre-sleep . . . and that is a very common and beneficial time to do this . . . but . . . again . . . if you do this pre-sleep . . . WATCH your dreams. It is often within your dreams that you will get real assistance, guidance, and direction.

I've thought about the "breaking glass" and where that could lead. Since it is SO wide open . . . again . . . it is best not to try and give you possibilities as to what the sound may develop into and have you focused on these possibilities only.

IF these inner sounds DO develop . . . this could be one of the most vital and beneficial steps you have taken on your own personal quest into Self. Do NOT expect some flamboyant spectacle. Real advancement is often slow and subtle. WATCH for changes . . . soft insights . . . soft interests into something different / another way of approach . . . nudges that you might want to try this-or-that.

People often try to get involved with this and then do not get results in a day or two . . . and then give up. Keep at this . . . but again . . . WATCH your dreams. It is your dreams that may take a more decided change than any frequency you hear. The key . . . just be aware. Just . . . softly . . . yet always . . . be aware. WATCH what goes on inside . . . and when. Using the frequencies may have just been the technique to get you to look inside to this degree and take notice.

IF either of these two facets . . . dreams and sounds . . . begin to develop for you . . . this could be a massive breakthrough. Keep this to yourself. This is between you . . . and LIFE . . . LIFE being the Whole-that-IT-is. Pay attention and let it happen. If LIFE has steered you here . . . and you begin to pay attention . . . then LIFE has more "plans" for you. As I've said in other posts . . . I do not mean to be so cryptic and mysterious. Just . . . say HU . . . pre-sleep or otherwise . . . watch your dreams . . . and let's see where this goes.
Old 12-04-2019, 03:54 PM
Master
zorkchop, the HU sound, can I ask where you get this information from and why this particular sound?
Old 12-04-2019, 03:58 PM
Master

Later. Let's see what happens first. But I can assure you . . . there is no danger in its use . . . and there ARE steps that can be taken no matter what happens in your inner experiments.

Ask me again in a couple of weeks.
Old 12-04-2019, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Later. Let's see what happens first. But I can assure you . . . there is no danger in its use . . . and there ARE steps that can be taken no matter what happens in your inner experiments.

Ask me again in a couple of weeks.

I am open to all sorts of ideas but to not reveal your source is a worry.
Old 12-04-2019, 07:01 PM
Knower

Quote:
Smith . . . I've given your reply some real thought. If you're trying tones to open the 3rd Eye . . . it's not surprising that this is giving you headaches. You are giving that facet of Self some real "outer" bursts of energy during the night and it shows the result just as exercising the physical body shows as sore muscles. Same thing.

Anything I have suggested so far in other threads could apply to you. HU would take the place of using tones. These tones may change as you work with them. You can certainly do this pre-sleep . . . and that is a very common and beneficial time to do this . . . but . . . again . . . if you do this pre-sleep . . . WATCH your dreams. It is often within your dreams that you will get real assistance, guidance, and direction.

I've thought about the "breaking glass" and where that could lead. Since it is SO wide open . . . again . . . it is best not to try and give you possibilities as to what the sound may develop into and have you focused on these possibilities only.

IF these inner sounds DO develop . . . this could be one of the most vital and beneficial steps you have taken on your own personal quest into Self. Do NOT expect some flamboyant spectacle. Real advancement is often slow and subtle. WATCH for changes . . . soft insights . . . soft interests into something different / another way of approach . . . nudges that you might want to try this-or-that.

People often try to get involved with this and then do not get results in a day or two . . . and then give up. Keep at this . . . but again . . . WATCH your dreams. It is your dreams that may take a more decided change than any frequency you hear. The key . . . just be aware. Just . . . softly . . . yet always . . . be aware. WATCH what goes on inside . . . and when. Using the frequencies may have just been the technique to get you to look inside to this degree and take notice.

IF either of these two facets . . . dreams and sounds . . . begin to develop for you . . . this could be a massive breakthrough. Keep this to yourself. This is between you . . . and LIFE . . . LIFE being the Whole-that-IT-is. Pay attention and let it happen. If LIFE has steered you here . . . and you begin to pay attention . . . then LIFE has more "plans" for you. As I've said in other posts . . . I do not mean to be so cryptic and mysterious. Just . . . say HU . . . pre-sleep or otherwise . . . watch your dreams . . . and let's see where this goes.
I have very strange dreams, usually me runnig away or fighting some evil. The ones i remember are of me trying to escape the matrix and having archons stopping me