Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 26-09-2011, 09:29 PM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORCHIDEA
Somehow, I know my land is protected and positive... :)

Awesome!
Old 28-09-2011, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Okay, I would like to ask you for your opinion. What would you think about a place like this? -->
My house is surrounded by trees and it's pretty much wilderness around here, although neighbors' houses aren't far, they are just hidden by trees. There is a property with a shack of a house (more a ruin of a house than anything else) right next to mine. My land feels okay to me, neighbor's lands feel positive and energetic to me as well. Only this one that borders with mine doesn't. It's terribly creepy. The house itself looks scary - like something from a horror movie, but when I tried to get past the "horrow movie-label" I still felt that the energy radically changed whenever I crossed the border of the property...It feels so uncomfortable for me to be there than I don't go there any more. The feeling I get when I go there is as if someone negative, bad is watching me. The owners of this property showed up 2 years ago the last time. They grabbed a few things from the house (which took them about 10 minutes) and never came back...It's only 2 acres on a slope of a hill.
I mean, there is NO reason for it to feel so creepy. There is nothing there, but woods...However, I suspect the owners must have played with spiritual energy or something...Next to the house, there is this nasty looking rusty bath tub and a rusty old truck from 1950s...

My neighbor who is also a sensitive doesn't like that place either...

How would you explain this?? have you encountered something like this in your life?

ORCHIDEA - When I read your post the first thing I thought of was when I was shopping for a different house a couple of years ago and came upon a house on a country road surrounded by nothing but corn fields. You would have thought it would have nothing but good energy with all that plant life surrounding it. But the minute I stepped on the property I got a strong sense that something sinister was surrounding the house or in it. When we got inside the feeling was magnified. Something was off in the basement and it's energy was coming up the stairs. When we got down there we discovered a strange pattern on the wall made with pegs. I drew the shape on a paper and later confirmed it was a pentacle. The other oddity was there was wiring on all the basement windows - some sort of alarm system I gather. And they had installed 3 dead bolts on the basement door that lead up to the garage. It was overkill. I don't know what they were hiding or so paranoid about, but I picked up on something evil going on in that basement and did not want to have any part of that house. My mind's eye kept showing me people standing around in a circle with robes and that was all I needed to say "no" to that house.

If your house next door is empty I wouldn't be too concerned with it though it very well could be giving off negative energy even though its occupants are gone. Send it loving positive energy; perhaps place a favorite positive yard figurine of some sort in your yard facing that house like an angel and leave that house and property be.

Blackraven
Old 28-09-2011, 01:36 AM
Tuliana

A couple of other things-

One day my son and I were driving to a wedding and out of the blue he stated that a house we passed felt very scarey. He is very much a sensitive but that was a new one. He has never said anything like that since and had never said anything like it before.

I usually hang out over on the tf board, but one thing I have noticed is that when my tf moved into a new house in a very crime ridden section of town, he became very negative and iracible. I work close by and the general climate of the work place is extremely negative and hostile. I have often wondered if there isn't something about that section of town that elicits this kind of feeling.

Lastly, about my own post above- about four years after we moved there, I had a cousin that was driving to his base. He did not know we had bought a house there and just coincidentally was driving through. He was about three miles from our house when he was broadsided and died a week later. I have always believed it had to do with the whole area being extremely negative frightening.
Old 29-09-2011, 03:44 PM
ORCHIDEA

BlackRaven,
wow, what a story! Interesting! You say there were three dead bolts on the basement door? haha, as if that would protect them from spirits!

What I think about the property neighboring mine is that the owners of the property were playing with Ouia Board in the past and they must have opened a "door" for something to come through. And once IT started messing with them, they decided to abandon the property...I always get that picture in my mind when I think about it. I see 3-4 people dressed like hippies with long hair, men with beards and mustaches sitting in the circle in their living room chanting...it's weird. I've never gone into the house and I am not planning to! It feels too frightening...
Old 29-09-2011, 03:47 PM
ORCHIDEA

Tuliana
OMG! I am sorry to hear that!
Yes, bad things happen in areas with bad energy...

I watch Paranormal Witness on SyFy channel and in many cases of hauntings, demons try to hurt/kill their victims in their cars, at their workplaces, etc...
Old 30-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Tonna

Creepy and yet fascinating, have you tried to find out about the history of the house? maybe it was build over something evil or it has being used for black magic therefore attracting evil entities.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:12 AM
ORCHIDEA

Hi Tonna
I haven't done any investigation and honestly, I don't want to do it because I don't want to give that place any attention. I don't want to give any negative entity that might live there a reason to get interested in me...as crazy as it sounds
Old 01-10-2011, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Tonna
I haven't done any investigation and honestly, I don't want to do it because I don't want to give that place any attention. I don't want to give any negative entity that might live there a reason to get interested in me...as crazy as it sounds

I get that sentiment ~ I think my curiosity would probably override my good sense.

Old 01-10-2011, 02:15 AM
Administrator
Hello

Many times when one does investigate they open to things they do did not want to know. Most times if things are settled and its only a creepy feeling and nothing more its best to leave things be.

Many times we open doors to things we are not able or skilled to close. Its not crazy to not want to feed something energy, honestly MORE should hear those words and stop to think some. Putting White Light around all things and places holds a great deal of personal power in protections.

I have worked on house investigations and what one finds at times one would NEVER want to know about the place one calles home. Leave sleeping dogs lay is what I have come to respect in.

Lynn
Old 01-10-2011, 02:18 AM
Master
Let sleeping dogs lay is a good saying.

I think some people are drawn or called ~ for me, I'd call it Fools rush in where angels fear to tread for some reason. But I'm not in that spot right now anyway.