Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 15-05-2007, 01:53 AM
tiltjlp

My state, city, nor apartment is currently under attack, so I don't see any need to. You seem to be an angy and hostile individual. I'll meditate that you soon find peace.

John
Old 15-05-2007, 05:26 AM
StephenK

>>If you do not play the game which includes War, then you are a cow.

Justifying war on a spiritual forum is about as odd as discussing
rape on a maternity ward.
Old 15-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Orion von Koch

Indeed it is specific for without War, there is no contrast to Peace. You will not discern Peace if not for War. There is the One and there is the Other. There is the You and there is the Other. You are the Other. Without the Other the one does not know it exists. No feedback looping.
Old 15-05-2007, 06:35 PM
interpollor

peace is the gaol. what if someone does not want you to live in peace ?
what is the most spiritual action ?
Old 15-05-2007, 07:35 PM
StephenK

>>Indeed it is specific for without War, there is no contrast to Peace.
>>You will not discern Peace if not for War. There is the One and
>>there is the Other.

And if we don't burn down our homes we won't appreciate our ability to live in
them? If we don't teach our children to actively hate others, they will never know
what it is to embrace love?

I understand what you're driving at but it's so short sighted. It's taking
an intellectual stand on an issue and playing it out in spite of the consequences.
In our current government such thinking would be termed "neo conservative".

Weigh what you say against what actually occurs in a war environment. Death
for many, in all manor of angles. From the quick (direct hit) to the slow (wounded
and then death) to the ever so slow (death by starvation or imprisonment). And Who
is it that actually learns from such confrontations? We're watching violent death in fairly
steady numbers in Iraq on a daily basis. Are Americans learning about peace from
their deaths? Not likely. The service men in the middle of the mess are being
twisted into all manor of inner turmoil. They're either growing extremely hardened
by such exposure, or falling apart, do to the contrast of right and wrongs they're
being forced to participate in. The average American, stateside, is hardly
moved at all by the blood shed. They toy in their hearts over some ambiguous
idea of what war is, they struggle with their conscious long enough for the next
beer they ordered to arrive.

The Iraq's are in the middle of leaning hate. They're responding to what you
validated in your previous reply:

"You would not defend yourself or others of your family
if attacked and destroyed?"

The echo of this anger and hate can only grow and spread with each new
wrongful death and the resulting increase in the need for revenge.

War is a rolling process of exhaustive destruction. It's personal, it's
communal, it validates in mass numbers the destruction of others.

If you want to learn about "peace" then get into a big argument with your
wife. As you accuse and blame and escalate that big ball of unwanted tension
you'll decide you can't live without her, then kiss and make up.

There you know peace.... and you didn't have to kill her to get there.....
Old 16-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Orion von Koch

You said:

Weigh what you say against what actually occurs in a war environment. Death
for many, in all manor of angles. From the quick (direct hit) to the slow (wounded
and then death) to the ever so slow (death by starvation or imprisonment). And Who
is it that actually learns from such confrontations? We're watching violent death in fairly
steady numbers in Iraq on a daily basis. Are Americans learning about peace from
their deaths? Not likely. The service men in the middle of the mess are being
twisted into all manor of inner turmoil. They're either growing extremely hardened
by such exposure, or falling apart, do to the contrast of right and wrongs they're
being forced to participate in. The average American, stateside, is hardly
moved at all by the blood shed. They toy in their hearts over some ambiguous
idea of what war is, they struggle with their conscious long enough for the next
beer they ordered to arrive.

The Iraq's are in the middle of leaning hate. They're responding to what you
validated in your previous reply:
You love peace as much as I love peace but tend to jump upon others if they do not embrace such as you. I hope you do not forget war so we will never have war again for you certainly go to war if anyone disputes your position. I merely point out that we must not forget the hell of war but no, you go to war immediately as most women do. You have never fought a war, yet you emotionally go to war with anyone outside of your view of existence.

You miss the point. Do you do that all the time?

The problem with America is that we have too many cosseted ladies who cannot be bothered with war and know only that they cannot be confused with such because it's time to go to the mall.

We will have something worse than 911 because we have forgotten the contrast of war...It is indeed something no one wants especially the conservative who always has to put out the fires of Liberalism's lack of vision. We have to fight your silly wars.

Sorry, I thought you were a woman.

Last edited by Orion von Koch : 16-05-2007 at 03:01 PM.
Old 16-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Guide

As much as I am weary to present an attitude that resembles Orion, I must offer that war has its purpose in this world. I know this is not a popular thing to say, however, it is true. Remember that there are no victims. War is simply the dance carried out in the physical that exists above. Death is inevitable and a necessary teacher. War is a representation of the mass consciousness. Believe it or not, but it is by the individuals choice as to whether they engage in the repercussions of war.

War exists in planes above the physical as well, just as conflict and personal war, that between your ego and your higher self, in a matter of speaking, aslo exists for the individual. This is the point behind my signature, in that the greatest effect that any individual can have on the world, whether for peace or otherwise, is by raising their own personal consciousness. This is also correctly addressed in many books regarding the law of attraction. Applying attention to war, whether pro or against adds to its attraction, gives it energy and strength.

End the war within self and it will not manifest itself in your environment. But, just as you should respect illness and consequence as great teachers, you can benefit from understanding the role war plays in the universal dance.

With love,

Chadley.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 16-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Orion von Koch

Thanks for the knowledge and wisdom. You seem to know whereof you speak.

Cheers,
Old 16-05-2007, 09:46 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
I must offer that war has its purpose in this world.
Indeed. If Exon Mobile want's to dominate an area for it's resources then a good dose of
PR will convince the convincible that the need is there. Use the well intentions of the individuals
who participate in such violence against the population of another country. Tell them that they're
supporting the march toward freedom, that they're establishing democracy, that they'll kill us if
we don't kill them first.... tell them anything but get the job done.

But then folks will complain.....

Tell those who will follow that they have a "very important job to do".
That they'll have to push back the "dissenters". And here's the terminology
they can embark on:

Call them liberals, call them unpatriotic, call them girly men formed by the feminized educational
system, call them lazy for not grabbing a gun and killing others to learn how necessary it is, call
them unawakened, tell them you love peace as well, (to show how balanced you are) and if worse
comes to worse tell them:

"Remember that there are no victims. War is simply the dance carried out in the physical that exists
above. Death is inevitable and a necessary teacher. War is a representation of the mass consciousness.
Believe it or not, but it is by the individuals choice as to whether they engage in the repercussions of war."

--under the simple formula, that if you can't impress them with facts baffle them with **. As though
those in the paths of the bombs actually have a choice whether to engage or not...!

And then we as Exon Mobile will advertise ourselves warmly on tv and tell all how great we are
in order to keep folks from noticing our finger prints.

Come-on Chadley, what have you been reading? How are we to learn about ourselves and others
while corporally incarnated if a big part of our attention if focused on kill or be killed? Talk about sucking
the subtly right out of the process.....
Old 16-05-2007, 09:55 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion von Koch
You love peace as much as I love peace but tend to jump upon others if they do not embrace such as you.

I suppose I should feel bad for not nicely addressing a person who validates the mass
slaughter of others, who belittles the feminine principal of introspection and empathy, and
who claims I miss the point because I recoil at such nonsense.

I suppose in the end you must be right.... because you said you are... now how could I argue
with that.... :^)

Oh... btw... what you're doing is called passive aggressive.... look into it...
Closed Thread