Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Administrator
Hello Time

Some random thoughts....and ramblings

Quote Time }
{I think we are afraid to be excited about life. We don’t want to break the happy little bubble of normality we live in. We live day to day thinking about ourselves, and hardly give a second thought to other peoples outside of our bubble. WE are afraid to do what we truly want to in the world. Why do we need money? Or a house, the car the job, the ipod, the 300 dollar cloths? Who is it that needs those cloths? Shouldn't it be enough that we can wake up to feel the warmth of the sun on our face? To feel the win blow against you and through your hair? To be able to wake up to loving family? To see such a diverse world that is full of wonder?{Quote Time }

I don’t know that I buy into being afraid to be exited about life. More for me it’s the feelings one’s have of not knowing the value of life. Even if it is hard at times its still life. Its not maybe for us we live it but for our Soul’s journey.

We are individual beings in the body that we are so in that does that not make one a bit SELF focused ? I do not feel that MOST are so into self that they do not see other’s around them. I know that I certainly do not think that way. I too do not find that most around me do. NOW one could say I attract like minded individuals but I so do not. I have polar opposites to me around me that so “disliked me” til WE found common grounds that yes we do not see eye to eye but the conversations sure are fun that way.

I have no fears in doing what I want in the World. I feel it’s a path if its meant to open up it will. The World is but a BUBBLE we are on for a time we in the body even are FREE to travel from it. I want for nothing as what I truly need finds a path to me. If the intentions are pure one does do fine.

We need money as that simply is the structure we as a society have set up to work with. Will it always be that way maybe or maybe not. For now it is and we have to learn to live in that situation is all and make the best of what we are given or can earn. I have worked very hard and am proud to say that I have not worked in over 16 years and am retired. TOO I never did it off the backs of other’s like some do. I was a manager that would hire someone NO ONE would and give them a chance to show me what could be done. I am happy to say that I know they succeeded from that chance.

The house is an necessity in life. If one can work to afford one I say job well done. it’s a great accomplishment to say MORTGAGE FREE. The car while I do not drive we are now down to ONE where most have two or more. I lack an I POD nor would I know what to do with one. I do not even have a Cell Phone. Cloths well the original tag might well say $300.00 but I would buy it on sale for a deep discount.

Well there are Nudie Beaches for that experience. Too one should wear something there its called Sun Screen a burnt bottom hurts ( been there done that ). Society again puts cloths on us.

The LOVing family that is a nice concept but not all have that. I have me mate and kids outside of that there is no LOVe . Too that is fine as peace has been made with that and I know that me and the karma there is clear, might not be the case for the rest. Matters not to me.

The World right outside one’s door was that wonder too we just don’t take the time to see it. I was asked by a friend one day to take me camera on a walk I went on. He wanted to see what I say. NOT the tourist shots but where I walked . It was an amazing journey. Random shots of houses and buildings and tree’s and nature in the heart of the city we fail to see. One photo even got me second prize in a Nation Wide Photo Contest. It was published. Life is what one chooses to make it. SMILE and say good morning to a stranger on the street it goes a LONG LONG ways !

Lynn