Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 06-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven
Wow, awesome advice from all of you!!! I love chocolate and of course I love bananas too! I really need to do something about it. A look at my daily eating it varies everyday so I can give you a look at one day. I know the cookie doesn't help.

Breakfast - Eggs in the morning, soda for drink, a cookie for dessert and water with lemon. Or sometimes I substitute the soda for hot chocolate.

Lunch - Fish sandwich, with water or soda or sometimes I eat peanut butter sandwich.

Dinner - varies from pasta, rice, beans, vegetable or soup.

So I already see that I'm missing nuts, more bananas and I will substitute the cookies for dark chocolate. Thanks everyone for your help!!

Well you are certainly not eating much, that is for sure. I don't know what type of eating habits you are adopting, or if there are certain things besides Meat that you are giving up.

For breakfast, trying adding things to your eggs, so it's not eggs. Perhaps make an omelet with mushrooms, peppers... Or perhaps add a piece of fruit with it, like an orange.

For lunch, that is the meal where one usually eats the most, and allows the rest of the day to slow down.

So add like a small salad to your fish sandwich, or perhaps a baked potato/sweet potato.

Small amounts of nuts, can be a good snack, as well as slices of cheese, or some peanut butter from time to time..
Old 06-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Well you are certainly not eating much, that is for sure. I don't know what type of eating habits you are adopting, or if there are certain things besides Meat that you are giving up.

For breakfast, trying adding things to your eggs, so it's not eggs. Perhaps make an omelet with mushrooms, peppers... Or perhaps add a piece of fruit with it, like an orange.

For lunch, that is the meal where one usually eats the most, and allows the rest of the day to slow down.

So add like a small salad to your fish sandwich, or perhaps a baked potato/sweet potato.

Small amounts of nuts, can be a good snack, as well as slices of cheese, or some peanut butter from time to time..

Asking some women what they eat is like asking them how many people have they had sex with.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Deactivated Account

This is so weird. I just came back from Mexico and all I ever ate there is meat. I never had any cravings. Coming back the UK I've (sadly) resumed my usual diet of wheat and dairy, and I just cannot stop craving sweet things. I don't know what it's about.. but I think there's something in my diet here that is lacking.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Asking some women what they eat is like asking them how many people have they had sex with.

It's the three time rule. Lol.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Master
Quote:

Not when they are asking for help... That would be like a computer tech talking to someone and them telling them, "it's broken. fix it."
Old 06-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
It's the three time rule. Lol.

I never ask a woman questions like that, its totally irrelevant anyway. If a man ever askes you such questions, its not a good sign.

But none of the less, i was going to reply with some nice advice but..?

I decided to mix things up.

I am not being funny with "Heaven" she is a nice woman, she does need to be drinking more water though soda is like crack cocaine. I would not stress out or change much of anything else, life is too short.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight

Thanks for your advice! The only habit I'm adopting is the fast way habit. I usually take care of everyone else in the house and I'm last. Its my own fault I need to take care more of myself more often. I have give up dairy too. I think the problem is not consuming meat, cause I stop consuming dairy long before meat and I was fine. The meat has made a huge difference in my diet.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:26 AM
Master
Quote:
I am not being funny with "Heaven" she is a nice woman, she does need to be drinking more water though soda is like crack cocaine. I would not stress out or change much of anything else, life is too short.

Nice comparison by the way! lol

Thanks for your advice! I do need to slow down with soda and replace it with more water, sometimes I drink a little to much and I know soda is very addictive. This is my next goal not to drink so much soda. I'm trying not to stress out about it, but never in my entire life I had cravings for sugar like now. I still won't give it up, I love my sweets. I just want to slow down with it.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
This is so weird. I just came back from Mexico and all I ever ate there is meat. I never had any cravings. Coming back the UK I've (sadly) resumed my usual diet of wheat and dairy, and I just cannot stop craving sweet things. I don't know what it's about.. but I think there's something in my diet here that is lacking.

Is call meat Scarlett! lol There has to be something in the meat that the body craves and its replacing it with sugar. If I make any sense. Thanks for your comment. I thought my diet was going out of whack and I know its the lack of meat but I really don't want to go back to eating meat again.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven
Nice comparison by the way! lol

Thanks for your advice! I do need to slow down with soda and replace it with more water, sometimes I drink a little to much and I know soda is very addictive. This is my next goal not to drink so much soda. I'm trying not to stress out about it, but never in my entire life I had cravings for sugar like now. I still won't give it up, I love my sweets. I just want to slow down with it.

You worry too much, everybody worries its just problem solving. I can also be over analytically about everything, it has its strengths and weaknesses.

But yes, water is the main thing. Your body is between 50-75% water, its involved in every metabolic process in the body, it helps your blood flow and also is the limiting factor in how your body detoxes. It seems so simply, but it is over looked.

Water also!!! try coconut water.

I don't drink coconut water, but Bernard Hopkins is a big fan of it.

Dark Chocolate is good though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hh8srmoqOM