Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-08-2014, 04:17 PM
7-Days-Luck

To Raphah,

Not sure what kinda dragon is that, I just googled them and they are suppose to me small? Well, my friend did say it's big, but I just imagine not too big. But being a spirit animal, I bet they can change size XD
Old 10-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
To Raphah,

Not sure what kinda dragon is that, I just googled them and they are suppose to me small? Well, my friend did say it's big, but I just imagine not too big. But being a spirit animal, I bet they can change size XD
thats possible.

So when you astral travel do you just breath smoothly whilst falling asleep ?
Old 10-08-2014, 04:59 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
thats possible.

So when you astral travel do you just breath smoothly whilst falling asleep ?
I've never astral traveled, I've never reached that point. I've only reached to the points of my lower body/legs still in my physical body. The first REAL experience where someone helped pushed me back into my body cos I was being chicken XD But during the lifting out part, I was definitely breathing smoothly.

The bad dream one didn't feel that real. Cos when I opened my eyes, my head felt like sleepy, like a regular wake up where you are a sleepyhead. My first experience, even when woke up, my mind was fresh day awake. That's the difference between real astral projections and lucid dreams. That's what I realized right now. I see that bad dream more came from my wacky imagination of fear.

Cos when I think about that dream, it was way off, especially when that -terrible spirit/entity- was like grabbing me, but was ALSO nuzzling at the nape of my neck, it feels like it, it's not biting or scratching, that was weirdest part XD and the funniest is the awesome black american accent. That time I was panicking too much, which was, kind of not the way I would react properly. So that just means, it's a dream. Cos in many of dreams, lucid or not, I tend to not act the way I am. Like as if, I am acting out a different kind of person.

That's just what I think. I think bad lucid dream was really just a dream, so i dun think I went into any astral projection. Cos, I couldn't even remember whether I was breathing smoothly and couldn't really feel the reality around me. Yes, I couldn't remember much, and as time pass, memories of that bad dream begins to fade like every other dream. My first experience of astral projection, the one with the warm company, that one was absolutely real, I remember the experience as clear as day. And that warm touch, I really still feel how it was exactly felt like compared to the bad dream one.

LOL it seems my story branched out again pft

Oh I also forgot to say, I am wearing a Buddhist protection charm, a pendant, it helps ward off evil spirits away. And so far, I've never encountered any ghosts or so. So that's another point for helping to prove it was just a bad lucid dream. I am an artist, so an artist's imagination can do weird things XD
Old 10-08-2014, 05:12 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
I've never astral traveled, I've never reached that point. I've only reached to the points of my lower body/legs still in my physical body. The first REAL experience where someone helped pushed me back into my body cos I was being chicken XD But during the lifting out part, I was definitely breathing smoothly.
i guess the spiritual guide will know when you are ready to astral travel.

IMO i say stay away from it because i know that demons exist and don't want to run the risk of meeting one face-2-face.

Oh and before i forget, you have done something useful to this world by simply mentioning your experience to the world.

Spirits move in mysterious ways. They often get the truth out to others via indirect methods.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:23 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
i guess the spiritual guide will know when you are ready to astral travel.

IMO i say stay away from it because i know that demons exist and don't want to run the risk of meeting one face-2-face.

Oh and before i forget, you have done something useful to this world by simply mentioning your experience to the world.

Spirits move in mysterious ways. They often get the truth out to others via indirect methods.
Really? 8O THAT'S SO COOL XD

And yeah, I like sharing experiences, and collecting is the best. Bad or good. Cos when someone somehow shares a bad experience like you, you can immediately understand how they feel XD

Thanks for chatting with me man, now I feel less scared and at least your replies stopped freaking me out XD LOL

I will only try astral projecting when I am in a temple or somewhere where they practice lots of meditation, in other words, good energies around. Or maybe in Sweden, the psychics there always clears away the bad spirits so the place is filled with good energy. Can't wait to go for a vacation in the future XD
Old 11-08-2014, 04:32 AM
Master
I don't have much time to really make a lengthy response but I feel the need to state some things. First off you cannot become lost during astral projection, no entity can take your physical body through astral projection, no entity can sever your "silver cord" I have never seen any direct evidence that our astral body has a silver cord connection with our physical to begin with. Half of the things stated by others that can happen through astral projection are nothing more than rumors and mistruths. Things that people who haven't actually experienced astral projection for themselves would love to believe, primarily people blinded by their religion.

Through dreaming and astral projection the only thing that EVER leaves our physical body is our consciousness, nothing more. The astral body and the physical body are not connected, they do not even exist in the same dimension. A lot of the bodies we can and do experience through astral projection already have an extension of us (our consciousness) living lives in them. Our astral body is not some lifeless shell that magically springs to life when we dream and project in it, it is a living body similar in many aspects to our physical body. The other extension of our consciousness living in it has friends, family, jobs, goes to school, has hobbies, etc. Sometimes those can be a reflection of us, sometimes they will not be. It's not only our consciousness that dictates who and what we are, it is our experiences we have in our lives. And those other extensions of us have lived different lives in many cases. People claiming that your "silver cord" can be broken is ridiculous because if anyone's silver cord had ever been broken no one would be able to know about it.

And so it's just another example of people blinded by another man's misinterpreted religion, following something they don't even really understand in it's fullness. To the Muslims the Christian God is a demon, and to the Christians the Muslim God is a demon. But then in the same breath the Christians call their own God a demon not knowing that they are being manipulated by the same being they call a demon. It's just one big blind hypocrisy and really has no business even being associated with astral projection. I have read the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Nag Hammadi texts, and so much more and it's clear as day to me the hypocrisy that most of our religions truly are and that associating them and using them to dictate the truth of astral projection is a pointless charade. It's like using a children's pop-up book to teach you astrophysics.

Thoth one of the most known beings of light left for us the Emerald Tablets. In these texts he goes into detail about our true nature, our true potential, who and what we truly are. And in it he actually teaches us how to use astral projection as a tool and goes into detail describing his own astral projections and how he used them to become what many civilizations knew as an immortal or a God. He even teaches us how to use the magnetic poles in an exercise to increase our life-span as well. He teaches us about light and darkness and what is actually going on between the two. I could keep going on but it's something someone has to read for themselves to truly understand.

As far as the "demon" concept think about it this way. Bad "dark" people exist in every country, every state, every city, every town. But that doesn't prevent people from leaving their houses and living their lives does it? They leave their houses not knowing who or what they could run into and what could happen to them if they do, yet they still leave their houses. Astral projection is no different. When you astral project you have the chance of meeting dark beings, light beings, and neutral beings. The only thing not astral projecting does is limit the exposure of all of that, but ONLY to a degree. Astral projection and dreaming occur in the same bodies, in the same realms, in the same dimensions, in the same worlds. And so even if someone NEVER astral projects in their life they will still have encounters with beings who operate in alternate often known as "spiritual" dimensions. The only way to prevent that would be to never sleep and I doubt that's going to happen. I have had experiences with every dark-being you could imagine and in a way astral projection is MUCH safer than physical life because if we get into trouble in our physical life we have to deal with it, if we get into trouble during an astral projection we simply end the projection and our other extension of consciousness who lives in that body will resolve the problem. By the time we dream or project again that dark-being will likely be long gone. So please don't make your judgment on astral projection from the analysis of one person, I have had thousands of astral projections and spent hundreds of hours in the spiritual dimensions and it has made me that much of a better person, it has brought more light and knowledge into my life than anything else. Everything is composed of light and dark, it's up to us to master that darkness so that we can transmute it into light. Darkness transmuted is light in it's purest form.

"Darkness and light are both of one nature,
different only in seeming,
for each arose from the source of all.
Darkness is disorder.
Light is Order.
Darkness transmuted is light of the Light.
This, my children, your purpose in being;
transmutation of darkness to light.
"
Old 11-08-2014, 05:19 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I don't have much time to really make a lengthy response but I feel the need to state some things. First off you cannot become lost during astral projection, no entity can take your physical body through astral projection, no entity can sever your "silver cord" I have never seen any direct evidence that our astral body has a silver cord connection with our physical to begin with. Half of the things stated by others that can happen through astral projection are nothing more than rumors and mistruths. Things that people who haven't actually experienced astral projection for themselves would love to believe, primarily people blinded by their religion.

Through dreaming and astral projection the only thing that EVER leaves our physical body is our consciousness, nothing more. The astral body and the physical body are not connected, they do not even exist in the same dimension. A lot of the bodies we can and do experience through astral projection already have an extension of us (our consciousness) living lives in them. Our astral body is not some lifeless shell that magically springs to life when we dream and project in it, it is a living body similar in many aspects to our physical body. The other extension of our consciousness living in it has friends, family, jobs, goes to school, has hobbies, etc. Sometimes those can be a reflection of us, sometimes they will not be. It's not only our consciousness that dictates who and what we are, it is our experiences we have in our lives. And those other extensions of us have lived different lives in many cases. People claiming that your "silver cord" can be broken is ridiculous because if anyone's silver cord had ever been broken no one would be able to know about it.

And so it's just another example of people blinded by another man's misinterpreted religion, following something they don't even really understand in it's fullness. To the Muslims the Christian God is a demon, and to the Christians the Muslim God is a demon. But then in the same breath the Christians call their own God a demon not knowing that they are being manipulated by the same being they call a demon. It's just one big blind hypocrisy and really has no business even being associated with astral projection. I have read the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Nag Hammadi texts, and so much more and it's clear as day to me the hypocrisy that most of our religions truly are and that associating them and using them to dictate the truth of astral projection is a pointless charade. It's like using a children's pop-up book to teach you astrophysics.

Thoth one of the most known beings of light left for us the Emerald Tablets. In these texts he goes into detail about our true nature, our true potential, who and what we truly are. And in it he actually teaches us how to use astral projection as a tool and goes into detail describing his own astral projections and how he used them to become what many civilizations knew as an immortal or a God. He even teaches us how to use the magnetic poles in an exercise to increase our life-span as well. He teaches us about light and darkness and what is actually going on between the two. I could keep going on but it's something someone has to read for themselves to truly understand.

As far as the "demon" concept think about it this way. Bad "dark" people exist in every country, every state, every city, every town. But that doesn't prevent people from leaving their houses and living their lives does it? They leave their houses not knowing who or what they could run into and what could happen to them if they do, yet they still leave their houses. Astral projection is no different. When you astral project you have the chance of meeting dark beings, light beings, and neutral beings. The only thing not astral projecting does is limit the exposure of all of that, but ONLY to a degree. Astral projection and dreaming occur in the same bodies, in the same realms, in the same dimensions, in the same worlds. And so even if someone NEVER astral projects in their life they will still have encounters with beings who operate in alternate often known as "spiritual" dimensions. The only way to prevent that would be to never sleep and I doubt that's going to happen. I have had experiences with every dark-being you could imagine and in a way astral projection is MUCH safer than physical life because if we get into trouble in our physical life we have to deal with it, if we get into trouble during an astral projection we simply end the projection and our other extension of consciousness who lives in that body will resolve the problem. By the time we dream or project again that dark-being will likely be long gone. So please don't make your judgment on astral projection from the analysis of one person, I have had thousands of astral projections and spent hundreds of hours in the spiritual dimensions and it has made me that much of a better person, it has brought more light and knowledge into my life than anything else. Everything is composed of light and dark, it's up to us to master that darkness so that we can transmute it into light. Darkness transmuted is light in it's purest form.

"Darkness and light are both of one nature,
different only in seeming,
for each arose from the source of all.
Darkness is disorder.
Light is Order.
Darkness transmuted is light of the Light.
This, my children, your purpose in being;
transmutation of darkness to light.
"
Hi Astral Explorer ,

Yeeeaah 8O I did read some info like that in the forum. But due to my lack of experience, it's hard to see which is right and wrong. Whenever people tend to tell about devils and the dark beings and start say they can possess us, I start to freak out and my imagination goes hyper, picturing something more horrifying XD But I get over that later on.

Ya see, I try looking at 'dark beings' a different way, well try to LOL. Cos I mostly believe in the concept of the Yin and Yang, the balance. Cos if a life is just too good, it'll be boring, we need the dark to balance the light. I don't just believe in God/Creator, I also believe in the many other gods, entities, guardians, protectors and helpers. Since we don't exactly know what they truly are, I tend to direct my 'thanks' to everyone, wouldn't wanna feel anyone left out XD Cos really, I bet many beings of all kinds did their part for the world. Just like Thoth, he left something for us to read, that's helping XD now that you mentioned bout him, am gonna give my thanks now. Cos am in the search for knowledge, and he's providing it pft

I just seem to enjoy praying now, well it's suppose to be called praying, but so far it's sending little messages to any good beings out there who happen to receive it, and I just really wanna share my thanks. XD Funny that during the praying, it's like having a nice casual conversation pft.

As for things like, the Christian Bible, I believe that it may have been rewritten in the past, so we can never know what's the real 'truth'. D: I also believe in aliens, which I rather call 'other races'. I dream to look forward Earth finally getting together with other alliances out there, expanding our views, more changes. But I bet that will happen by the time I grow really old XD (but wishes for it to happen soon~)
When I looked at Thoth's image, a man with a bird head, I remember of some info of another race who are avian-like. They are humanoid but are like birds. Not sure if it's true, but I like to believe it because it's nice. And nothing wrong believing cos there's nothing to lose :)

Don't worry about my problem, cos was definitely just a lucid dream that's created from my imagination of fears. I just like hearing opinions and reply to them. Everyone's got their own views after all.

Now that I think about it 8O During my first real astral projection where I am about lift out of my body, but then got worried during the process, someone/something helped to push me back down into my body. I understand that maybe that someone knows that I am not ready, but that time, I didn't know astral projection wasn't really dangerous. But now that you tell me that nothing can possess the body during it, then how come that 'someone' pushed me back in? In one of the posts in this thread I quoted my story of my first experience. Unless ya would like me to help quote the story again? XD

And also YES 8D Please do continue sharing XD I love reading it, it's interesting. And I just wanna know more about astral projection and the world and the truth. Either to be ready or be inspired as an artist :)