Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Master

Lightbulb

Sangress!!
It's nice to hear you again

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 19-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
It has been a while. I'm not a starseed but I do affiliate with a lot of them and have connections off-earth. I'm more of a walk-in/possession or 'otherkin' than anything.

Definitely has. Oh sweet, I am also a walk in, or a ET walk in. What is an otherkin?
Old 21-02-2013, 06:47 AM
Master
Greetings, Ciqala..

I haven't been on too often in recent days but do recall enjoying many of your past threads & posts.. :)

This is such a wonderfully informative thread and I thank you for sharing your thoughts, experiences and what has brought you to the knowledge of who you truly are.

I hope you don't mind this ignorant question/post in light of your lovely OP but wonder, would an awakened starseed recognize one that has not yet awakened to that realization?

Also...Tho' I'm very hesitant to share this (I think I might feel your eyes rolling at this lol!) I took a quiz and scored 78 out of 100 for those traits that are said to be indicative of starseed /star lineage.

I don't presently recognize (in my life experience) the kind of dual existence you shared about but there is clearly some connection, a strong one, that keeps drawing me to read about/explore the 'starseed' aspects that seem to describe myself.

But alas, I always think to myself - to what end? I realize it truly doesn't matter in what way we serve, and ultimately, what any of our lineages/ soul and/or star connections are, other than I suppose, understanding more about who we are as an individual. I suppose that is why I ask these questions. I want to understand more about why it is the way I am and how to use my gifts and to also connect with others like me.

Sigh- maybe this isn't the best place to post this - I don't want to sidetrack your thread at all. I could start another thread, but I'm curious to know your thoughts in particular, if you don't mind my asking.

Blessings & thanks again for sharing..♥

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 21-02-2013, 08:23 AM
Sangress

-_- the busy server removed my lengthly reply and said I had to do it again later. *headesk*

Quote:
Oh sweet, I am also a walk in, or a ET walk in.

I didn't know you were a walk in (or I knew and have forgotten, either way its new.)

A question comes to mind at this. Would an individual who has two bodies at their disposal at the same time, one human and one alien, be considered a walk-in in both bodies even if one of them isn't part of the whole 'swap/bond souls at said age' arrangement?

I mean technically the individual isn't going to be fully conscious in both bodies at once (since a majority of people aren't that great a multitasking) and would have to take 'shifts' in each body...so its not like they are a permanent resident of said bodies.

Quote:
What is an otherkin?

I'll give you a quick crash course.

Otherkin can generally be a number of things all revolving around theories of incarnation and souls and identification of self, but I'll try to make it simple.

Otherkin can often fit into three catagories such as:

- someone who has a non-human soul that is incarnated into a human body and lacks the means to fully 'synchronize' with their human body and live as what most would expect a 'standard' human to be as a result.

- someone who has had past lives in bodies that are non-human and identify with said alternate species moreso than humanity as a result (a lot of individuals are like this and some couple it with the first theory mentioned as well.) These individuals generally have an 'awakening' and remember their past selves at some point whereas the former individuals always know what they are on a basic level since birth.

- someone who claims (often without evidence) to be a biological hybrid of two or more species. (A common example is having one parent that is a mystical species like Fae/fairys and one that is human.) I don't have much experience with these individuals and have yet to figure out if they actually exist at all beyond wild unfounded claims.

Generally individuals who practice magick's like animism or follow some religious doctrine that involves becoming something 'other' aren't seen as entirely fitting (if at all) the otherkin label since its an induced thing and not a natural state of being.

The same is occasionally said about individuals whose soul becomes bonded or merged with an animals or something else because it is argued that they are still human just with something 'other' influencing their expression of their humanity and also that its not particularly permanent (as we know merged/bonded souls can separate if they so choose.) But in some groups thats also accepted as a form of otherkin.

All in all, otherkinism (dont even know if thats a word) is characterized similarly to gender dysmorphia in the sense that its someone who was born into the 'wrong' body or into the wrong species and is uncomfortable and unable to function in said body/as said species as a result (whereas with gender dysmorphia its being born as the wrong gender as opposed to species/body.)

Having said all of that, I want to make it clear that being otherkin isn't always a malady or some freak accident, but it seems to me that a majority see it as being that way unfortunately (not that they can't have full and wonderful lives in their mismatched skins.)

I don't think theres much else important to say about that.

I wonder if statseeds and the like could be classed as otherkin if their physical bodies were foreign enough to them to feel 'wrong' or limit their nature and ability to express themselves as they naturally are?

I get the feeling that starseeds and such are more flexible in the way they incarnate than otherkin, so my question might be a moot point.

I hope all that made sense.
Old 21-02-2013, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator
Otherkin huh? Well I'm off to research a whole new thing now. Google here I come.