Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Henri77

Coolchic, Cameron

I've rarely been around children so i appreciate stories about spiritually gifted kids.

We often lose our contact with god, nature, spirit at puberty and many adults
never rediscover that aspect of themselves.
They can remind us of possibilities in life we might ignore, I guess.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:14 PM
iolite

My child has taught me how hard we are on ourselves. I believe her life lesson in this time is to help point out injustice and be in a position to do something about it, and to learn that life doesn't have to be hard all the time. You CAN take short cuts, you CAN simplify things and still have the final result turn out to your liking.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:34 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
My child has taught me how hard we are on ourselves. I believe her life lesson in this time is to help point out injustice and be in a position to do something about it, and to learn that life doesn't have to be hard all the time. You CAN take short cuts, you CAN simplify things and still have the final result turn out to your liking.

I expect there's more to this story, regarding possible spiritual-emotional "short cuts".
But thanx for sharing.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:38 PM
How a stranger's kid can throw his whole body on top
of mine and fall asleep hugging me, on a lawnchair at his mom's
Garage Sale.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-01-2013, 01:44 AM
Master
My children have taught me patience, love, joy, and the world of spirit. I learned to have fun again, almost like having a second childhood. I'm seeing the world again through their eyes, relearning things I've forgotten. Each day is a brand new day, with so much to see, learn, and do. I see so much hope and potential, not just in them, but also in their schoolmates and friends.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:09 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
I expect there's more to this story, regarding possible spiritual-emotional "short cuts".
But thanx for sharing.

Today, for instance. My daughter has an assignment in her 9th grade physics class to write a paper on the physics of every day activities. The paper is due towards the end of the month, but I've been making her work on it a bit each day while she is still on winter break so she won't be overwhelmed with homework and finals AND the paper. She has chosen her topic to be the physics of the collapse of the Twin Towers on 9/11/01. I am helping her weigh thru her sources and to pull notes from the articles that she's printed out. Right now, we're weighing thru the physics aspect (she's already done the history of the World Trade Center and the actual event). All she has to do is explain what happened and apply the physics with equations to each aspect -- plane crash, explosion, collapse. She insisted that she had to include all the theories and prove or disprove them or else she would get a bad grade. I assured her that no, she didn't as this was a high school paper not a doctorate thesis. She replied "It can't be that easy!" My response (as it often is..) "Yes, it is."
Old 11-01-2013, 09:34 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I'm not familiar with what Indigo, Crystal, and Star children........ but I like what you post so I figured I'd jump on it.

I have worked with children a lot and I think I learn more from them than most adults.

-I have learned that they see each day as a new adventure. I try to think like them in that regard. I pretty much fail each time.

-They are brutally honest to a fault. That is how I strive to be.

-They love unconditionally. Most adults are not capable of that. I unconditionally love one particular person. I'm still having to learn how to love others. I'm getting there.

-They have the purest energy ever. Their presence can often invigorate me and fills me with peace which is rare for me. I'm the kind of person who brings peace to others and yet I struggle to find it on my own.

-They are so funny without even trying to be.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:33 AM
JazzJazz

My younger brother and sister, both 6 and 4 respectively, have taught me to appreciate the small things in life. Their view of the world is so simplistic and simple and because of this, some of the things they say are so profound and really get me thinking.
Old 13-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Niebla0007

Children

I must say,
working with children and see them develope,
and helping them to further their potentials is very rewarding.
Mine grew up to be better (more than I could I could ever imagine) than me.
The only downside is they've grown up to be too much of a realist
much to the influence they have from their father,
so it is a long way for them to find their way into their trueself and awakening.
I could just hope they'd open up themselves to what I would leave behind someday.