Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-06-2012, 02:27 AM
Master
I'm not sure if any other teens/youths apply to this, but I know one of the main reasons I find myself not particularly drawn to groups/seminars is because I'm a big fat introvert, and when it comes to something as personal as spirituality, I'm not overly fond of sharing my space with others (for things like meditation groups). I prefer a solitary approach... going straight to the source myself rather than listening to the words of my elders (not that I don't respect them, of course).

If you speak of the majority of youths/teens, then I have to agree with Sybilline. Teens are teens. We think we know it all, even if we label ourselves "spiritual" (and if that's the case, then I touch on what John mentioned - the words of our elders not resonating with us)...

I've also made the observation that the older folks have "been there, done that," and really have nothing else to focus on other than spirituality - whether it be old folks who are anticipating what comes after life, or middle-aged folks who have been through a number of crises and challenges that nudge them toward wanting to heal or transform their lives.

Old 19-06-2012, 05:49 AM
Henri77

Well I started this thread back in march, but thanx for the replies.

I've just felt concerned that many children 5-12 are highly evolved, and often have no one to talk to, about what they know-see-sense-understand....
(Naturally they wouldn't attend adult presentations...)

The last psychic-healing seminar I attended, 3 or 4 teens were there 13-17 I'd guess, but all came with interested parents or older siblings.

Through this & similar forums I've become aware that many teens under 18 are interested in spiritual development, and quite serious about it as well.

Many have significant wisdom-insight to share, and I just hope they find peers, or a friend in their area to talk to.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:00 AM
Knower
luckily, my parents are very spiritual people so I am very interested in all things spiritual and always have been. I am 18 now. My mom's side of the family had many psychics in it so I often get 'feelings', can hear voices sometimes, and I am somewhat of an empath (i've been working on strengthening my abilities).

I do wish that I had people my age to talk to about this stuff, but it seems as the generations go on, they get more caught up in junk :p
Old 05-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Xeno

That I can relate very well to.
I grew up in a complete Atheïst environment and kinda forged my own beliefs according to certain experiences.
I find it weird sometimes, to walk around with thought's that others don't seem to bother tinkering over.

I happened to 'discover' that a good friend from Croatia shared many of my concerns, so at least I have someone to discuss with.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
luckily, my parents are very spiritual people so I am very interested in all things spiritual and always have been. I am 18 now. My mom's side of the family had many psychics in it so I often get 'feelings', can hear voices sometimes, and I am somewhat of an empath (i've been working on strengthening my abilities).

I do wish that I had people my age to talk to about this stuff, but it seems as the generations go on, they get more caught up in junk :p

Hi,

There are more of your kind of like minded teens at this forum than many others that I visit. I focus on telepathy myself and assist those who are interested in that subject. The link in my signature explains some of that.

My experience has been helpful at times with those your age. I do have some very good friends.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/