Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Master

[quote=FairyCrystal]What did you mean to say here???[quote]

Gosh you can’t work that out..

‘Is opening’ to how you feel..
See easy easy! Even I can retrace my own steps and nonsense phone typing..
The universe is made up of experiences that are designed to burn out your attachment, your clinging, to pleasure, to pain, to fear, to all of it. And as long as there is a place where you’re vulnerable, the universe will find a way to confront you with it. - Ram Dass
Old 09-03-2022, 10:25 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
....Mark Beauregard - The Open-Focus Life: Practices to Develop Attention and Awareness for Optimal Well-Being

Thanks iamthat! I wanted to ask about books also!

Thanks everyone else for your input also :)
Old 10-03-2022, 01:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe

I struggle to follow your posts at the best of times, to be honest, which made it all the harder to figure out what you meant to say.
Old 10-03-2022, 01:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I struggle to follow your posts at the best of times, to be honest, which made it all the harder to figure out what you meant to say.

That’s unfortunate for you, to be missing out on my wisdom.. hehe You’ve never asked me to clarify anything, but then that’s entirely up to you, if your interested to do so, you would of course. But then we don’t all have to match every person’s relating.

I read your responses and don’t respond much (or at all) to you, mainly because I do understand where your coming from but I’m not looking where your looking from.
The universe is made up of experiences that are designed to burn out your attachment, your clinging, to pleasure, to pain, to fear, to all of it. And as long as there is a place where you’re vulnerable, the universe will find a way to confront you with it. - Ram Dass

Last edited by JustBe : 10-03-2022 at 02:41 AM.
Old 10-03-2022, 01:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Yes this makes sense. Thanks for responding :)

Your welcome.

Are you someone who gives more to others in your presence?

I know many sensitive people are good listeners, but often before expanding, they are over burdened by this. This imbalance often rectified once you get more expanded and balanced.
Old 10-03-2022, 03:49 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Are you someone who gives more to others in your presence? ...rectified once you get more expanded and balanced.

Yes, I believe that is me indeed. Does that mean that only the sensitives experience this or do extroverts experience it in a different way?
Old 10-03-2022, 06:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Yes, I believe that is me indeed. Does that mean that only the sensitives experience this or do extroverts experience it in a different way?

I’m hsp introvert/empath and part of developing focus was disentangling myself from others. The clearer you become, the more balanced you feel in any connection.

There is a tendency for empaths to naturally emit healing, supportive energy, so people tend to offload and let go to us, without full awareness why they do it. In the process, if your energy is not clear, expanded, to deal, you can often end up entangled in another’s process. Things like overwhelm, drained and all coming at you one way, often ensues..

I know plenty of hsp extroverted empaths and it’s a common with them as well.

Focus comes with developing presence from within. When your entangled with others it can feel good or not so good, but either way any deficit or imbalance will get activated. if someone’s pain body is deeply inflicted, it’s not healthy for another to be taking this in and on. You may be supportive and a good listener, but this is not a healthy means of holding your own presence long term. Even someone who feels good, can also still have the same affects.

Developing focus, presence and grounded in you, changes old patterns of support and ways you may have once listened.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:40 AM
Master
[quote=JustBe][quote=FairyCrystal]What did you mean to say here???
Quote:

Wow, what a great reaction. Are you wearing a shirt saying "I love my attitude problem!"?
Old 10-03-2022, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
That’s unfortunate for you, to be missing out on my wisdom.. hehe You’ve never asked me to clarify anything, but then that’s entirely up to you, ...
Being nasty to other people isn't wisdom. Usually a sign of poor self-esteem and lack of self-love.
But at least you've shown what kind of person you are.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Being nasty to other people isn't wisdom. Usually a sign of poor self-esteem and lack of self-love.
But at least you've shown what kind of person you are.

No actually your interpretation of playfulness shows me clearly your misunderstanding.

But that’s ok, I can feel where your coming from in yourself.