Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 24-05-2014, 08:23 AM
Amoralight

What great advice. Also, it is is easy to influence the pendulum with your thoughts especially if you were worried about your sister. 100% per cent white light at all times. Archangel Michael always protects!
Old 25-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Guide
Amoralight. Yes it is quite ease to influence the pendulum if you want a certain answer. You're best to get someone else that has no emotional connection to the question to ask. I am not sure if you sister is in the room with you or not when you are doing the asking? My sister can't be anywhere near another using as a pendulum because she overrides them. We had quite the good laugh at the crystal show. She would say "Show me my yes." and anyone holding a pendulum, it would start to swing yes. lol
Old 25-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmanthe1st
One thing is for certain everyone has at least one spirit guide working with them at all times. Depending at what stage we are in life the spirit guides may change, or at times we will have several.

Dark entities have alot of negative energy and they feed on negative energy. They would not like positive energy. My best advice for you & your sister is when you wake up in the morning 1) ask Archangel Michael to surround you with a golden dome of protection, then 2) give yourself a light shower--- in other words visualize from above a shower of light filling every cell of your body, and then 3) throughout the day stay in a positive frame of mind and 4) always think loving thoughts.... if you do this no entity that is negative would want to be near you

Excellent words of advice.
Old 25-06-2014, 05:03 PM
UnicornRedefinesButt

Ah, that's cool; I've had demons point my pen around before in My notebook at letters in a chase-the-rabbit Game, such fun!
It's lucky as nails too that I got My angel to banish them later... fools, albeit Ones that were made into fun!
I like stealing things by the Way from the bad people, lolz.