Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-10-2010, 01:36 PM
grazier

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Confidentiality is lumped under integrity and purity of intent Of course there must be true empathy for the ones you serve as well... if that is not present there is no reason to be doing this work! Protective framework for both self and client also very important... no question. It sounds like we approach the work in a very similar fashion. And you're so right about never truly retiring...! I am seeing far fewer clients now, because I consider myself semi-retired, but you can never really walk away from service in spirit.

Sharing in the Light!

Yes Lightfilledheart,

I guess we do travel down similar roads and do you think that the Beings of Light will ever LET us retire? I don't think so. We are in it for life - and beyond!

Blessings

grazier

Last edited by grazier : 15-10-2010 at 01:46 PM.
Old 15-10-2010, 01:44 PM
grazier

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
As we've disagreed in other threads I'm intrigued why that should be...

I find nothing to disagree with here in your 'code of ethics' and yet I see nothing in your profile to suggest you are a medium....

Am I right in thinking you are not a medium?

We have disagreed mac because you don't know me.

I am pleased that you find this thread agreeable (?)

You are quite right, I am not a 'medium', I am a 'channel' and I channel words. I am not a medium in the way that you are thinking. Yes, I am clairvoyant, but I choose to use that gift, and clairaudience in such a way as to guide people on their pathway and help them through problems, giving enlightenment where I can and in whatever way that I can. I have worked in the mediumship field with tools that the spirit world has given me, but I now work with other tools that they have provided and working in the way that I am shown.

I am a person of many talents, so to speak, I have done many things and if you look at my scrapbook you may begin to know who and what I am. I am a simple, humble person who works as a lightworker for the World of Light in whatever way I can.

I haven't put things on my profile because there is too much to put there so I have started Graziers Scrapbook so that anyone that is interested may view it and comment (and learn from it maybe).

I have used the 'code of ethics' in my professional work and my spiritual work, and I still do. I think that anyone working with people should abide by something similar, according to what they do - even for readings and tarot. It is like insurance - you never know who or what you are going to come up against in a materialistic world.

Blessings

grazier

Last edited by grazier : 15-10-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 15-10-2010, 04:39 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
We have disagreed mac because you don't know me.

I am pleased that you find this thread agreeable (?)

You are quite right, I am not a 'medium', I am a 'channel' and I channel words. I am not a medium in the way that you are thinking. Yes, I am clairvoyant, but I choose to use that gift, and clairaudience in such a way as to guide people on their pathway and help them through problems, giving enlightenment where I can and in whatever way that I can. I have worked in the mediumship field with tools that the spirit world has given me, but I now work with other tools that they have provided and working in the way that I am shown.

I am a person of many talents, so to speak, I have done many things and if you look at my scrapbook you may begin to know who and what I am. I am a simple, humble person who works as a lightworker for the World of Light in whatever way I can.

I haven't put things on my profile because there is too much to put there so I have started Graziers Scrapbook so that anyone that is interested may view it and comment (and learn from it maybe).

I have used the 'code of ethics' in my professional work and my spiritual work, and I still do. I think that anyone working with people should abide by something similar, according to what they do - even for readings and tarot. It is like insurance - you never know who or what you are going to come up against in a materialistic world.

Blessings

grazier

I didn't think of you as a medium That's why I checked to see how you describe yourself. The issue of medium vs. channeller vs. psychic vs. sensitive is something I've covered several times before on various websites - always wise to see who classes themselves as what and what they mean by each description. I learned that the long way....

I surmise you are primarily a counsellor using whatever attributes you possess in whatever manner is most appropriate for your enquirers, sitters, clients or customers?

I guess we both work for the same boss although I don't use names or descriptors and don't have qualifications.

I have seen the thread title Grazier's Scrapbook but haven't visited it.

"We have disagreed mac because you don't know me."
I didn't disagree because I don't know you - I wouldn't agree with you no matter how well I know you if we saw things differently!

But I did like the code of ethics where I could see absolutely nothing with which to disagree....
Old 16-10-2010, 02:30 PM
grazier

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I didn't think of you as a medium That's why I checked to see how you describe yourself. The issue of medium vs. channeller vs. psychic vs. sensitive is something I've covered several times before on various websites - always wise to see who classes themselves as what and what they mean by each description. I learned that the long way....

I surmise you are primarily a counsellor using whatever attributes you possess in whatever manner is most appropriate for your enquirers, sitters, clients or customers?

I guess we both work for the same boss although I don't use names or descriptors and don't have qualifications.

I have seen the thread title Grazier's Scrapbook but haven't visited it.

"We have disagreed mac because you don't know me."
I didn't disagree because I don't know you - I wouldn't agree with you no matter how well I know you if we saw things differently!

But I did like the code of ethics where I could see absolutely nothing with which to disagree....

You are correct in your assumption that I am primarily a counsellor and guide the needy in whatever way that I can, giving to each what they need if I can, if I have what they need. I have never gone in for predictions not even when reading the Tarot, which I have done for years and spent four years doing a Telephone Tarot Reading Job for a large firm.

Help is what people need, whatever the guise.

You might find some interesting things in my scrapbook, then on the other hand you may not.

I haven't put things in my profile because they are not important - that is why I started the Scrapbook to give some guidance for interested members through the experiences that I have had.

I am glad that you agreed with the code of ethics - I had posted it on the forum a while ago, before it crashed - it is a revived thread.

Blessings,

grazier