Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-11-2020, 05:19 PM
Kioma

I've been coming here on and off for nearly 20 years.

My first name (Kiauma) was lost in a great server crash many years ago. When I came back, I decided to use the phonetic spelling instead. I lurked on and off for years.

One of my tenets is "Let the inside out and the outside in." This is a great place to do that.
Old 27-11-2020, 05:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Ah Busby ... And I can relate to everything you say. I resonate fully with the reason you joined the forum... Same for me with my "findings" .. my experiences , my "knowing".... I'm highly sensitive / Empath, so have to be careful as I know that my statements of fact ( as in what I have have experienced) and therefore the "truth" to me .... Will probably get picked apart , disseccted and spat out by the "vultures" LOL... Which is all we and good... But it upsets me !!!...... Oh and for what it's worth... The human mind knows EVERYTHING !....

That last line Elfin, contains the absolute truth.

I know this because at the age of twenty, one afternoon, I suddenly found myself out in the solar system purely as an observer with eyes and a mind watching the movements of the planets. It was very impressive and it became clear to me that I had seen this all before, that I knew all about it. It then dawned on me that I did in fact know everything - that I could have answered any question.
This experience was triggered by a series of thought factors and did not only provide me with a basis for my existence (and all existences) but also allowed me to have a short peep into the workings of the universe and the immense number of connections and meanings of all things.

There was no god present and it was afterwards clear to me that the universe creates itself and we are part of it. This has been confirmed to me in a number of instances during my lifetime, leaving no doubt in my mind as to where we belong.

On a more personal note, I hope that you are practising the patience I told you about and which you need to emerge strong and strengthened from your ordeal. One more thing - is it wrong for me always to hope that the most attractive girl wins Tipping Point?

I'm glad you are part of the universe.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 27-11-2020, 05:46 PM
Master

I love interacting with people , discussing with them on myriad topics thereby enriching our collective knowledge , joy and experience .
We may have had some different perspectives but at the end of it we are together in this journey and part of the universe and such differences are trivia against the substantial commonalities we share.
Old 27-11-2020, 06:05 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
That last line Elfin, contains the absolute truth.

I know this because at the age of twenty, one afternoon, I suddenly found myself out in the solar system purely as an observer with eyes and a mind watching the movements of the planets. It was very impressive and it became clear to me that I had seen this all before, that I knew all about it. It then dawned on me that I did in fact know everything - that I could have answered any question.
This experience was triggered by a series of thought factors and did not only provide me with a basis for my existence (and all existences) but also allowed me to have a short peep into the workings of the universe and the immense number of connections and meanings of all things.

There was no god present and it was afterwards clear to me that the universe creates itself and we are part of it. This has been confirmed to me in a number of instances during my lifetime, leaving no doubt in my mind as to where we belong.

On a more personal note, I hope that you are practising the patience I told you about and which you need to emerge strong and strengthened from your ordeal. One more thing - is it wrong for me always to hope that the most attractive girl wins Tipping Point?

I'm glad you are part of the universe.
.....Oh Lordy... And I knew ... And wanted to say you never ever knew "Nothing".... You always knew everything...OH MY ..yes I am practising...... You dark horse!!!!.....who knew ????.....ME.. heehee....
Old 27-11-2020, 09:30 PM
Lorelyen

Like Ocean Breeze I'm not sure why I'm still here. Having seen a mix along the spectrum from utter happiness to utter disappointment; having pondered whether some of the answers lie in our CNS; having read much that I consider fakery; having aged 6 years - I've been enlightened:

The act of living is my spirituality. The two align.

So I suppose popping back here is an affirmation of that.
Old 27-11-2020, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
... at the age of twenty, one afternoon, I suddenly found myself out in the solar system
purely as an observer with eyes and a mind watching the movements of the planets.
Um, wow...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-11-2020, 11:12 PM
Master
Hello,

When I joined way back was looking for a place to discuss and exchange ideas, insights, and life, suppose.

While here have met and continue to meet some interesting and wonderful folks.

Have learned about things that I was not familiar with and hooked up with videos, books, and sites that found interesting and expanded my interests.

Have gone through changes, for these just come through living. Have had my moments of taking a break from here. Have found things that I relate to and things I don’t. People here have came and some are still here, while others have gone. Some remember like an old friend, while others just pass by, still others enjoy when our paths cross. Such are the interactions that come along.

Over all still find the forums interesting and enjoy the exchanges and expressing myself.

Thank you for asking Busby

Thanks to all you folks
Old 27-11-2020, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
As they say in the film's ""DAH....LING".... You were never drugged... You always KNEW what you were doing all along ...you were never Meant to be spiritual...

Quote:
you do NOT annoy and frustrate people... You draw them to you....

I do both.

The annoyed and frustrated aren't going to make themselves obvious. It wouldn't look good for their "image." But i can sense it even in their silence.

The people i appeal to are usually more of that "free spirited" type. Or who are more honest about their journey.
Old 27-11-2020, 11:56 PM
Experiencer
I'm an OBE Explorer, and I wanted to share experiences, insights, the potential of it.

If you want to share your experiences with friends and family, like "The other day I separated from my physical body, and then I went into another reality plane..." LOL

You can't say this things in public without people thinking that you're weird.

There are lots of advanced souls out there who has amazing abilities to phase their consciousness awareness multi-dimensionally.

But they don't stand in public speaking, they keep it for themselves, and all of their knowledge could get lost instead of helping people out.

That's the best thing about this time in human history, the internet.

Where you can share anonymously worlwide, and if what you're saying it's true, then people can do an experiment and if it works by their own personal experience.

That's my atittude.

I share sdtrategies and tools, so people can test it, and see if it works by their own experience. That's the only way to truly know it. Knowing is exponentially better than blind belief.

Also I am a student, I study other mentors and experiment their strategies and tools.

I am here to help and to learn. Mainly for OBE's & Mindset
Old 27-11-2020, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Like Ocean Breeze I'm not sure why I'm still here. Having seen a mix along the spectrum from utter happiness to utter disappointment; having pondered whether some of the answers lie in our CNS; having read much that I consider fakery; having aged 6 years - I've been enlightened:

The act of living is my spirituality. The two align.

So I suppose popping back here is an affirmation of that.

Like you i feel many are more about the "talk" than the "act." Is there a certain way you live your life that you feel is considered spiritual in comparison to nonspiritual?