Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Saranda

Quote:
I have seen them gaining the trust of people, leading them down a path and abandoning them when they were needed the most, leaving them to a certain death and other foul things.

I know such beings and have encountered their teachings, but usually people don't tend to call them angels (even if they are, just of other functions than the most common). :)
Old 12-09-2012, 03:02 PM
LaurenAus

lead them down a path and abandon them? Are those archangels or lower entities?
Old 12-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenAus
lead them down a path and abandon them? Are those archangels or lower entities?

They were ArchAngels... In the 15th century I witnessed ArchAngel Michael do it to my Soul Mate. This June I threw him away from a lady he and a group of angels had bullied for month trying to make her take a path she clearly refused. Lower entities only exist in the superior mind, everything in the Cosmos is equal; yet not similar as that would be borring
Old 12-09-2012, 06:27 PM
LaurenAus

I assumed that since Archangels and our spirit guides were from the light, that they would only lead us to our higher good. Consider me confused.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Saranda

Well, not everything we hear, read or see can be considered as truth in our individual realities.
Old 13-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Quagmire

Assuming, a dangerous path that is. Lead you down alleys you should not walk it can. When talking about light, then it all depends on what you mean by light, because it is not a constant and can mean many different things. Remember that too much light and you get blinded and then you are in no better position than if no light at all you have. When we do talk about light, I believe it is knowledge that Earth needs and not love, because without compassion for all then how much worth is love for the good of all?

The path of our heart is what leads us to our higher good, only oneself can truly know where that is. Suggestions only others can give. Respect of the balance between all we should have.
Old 13-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Absolutetrip

When someone is invited to work with the angels things are going to change. My body changed I am still going through changes. I actually look 10 years younger than I did 10 years ago.. My bodies vibration changed and is still changing to be able to handle the higher vibrations of angels.
I recently learned the hard way my empathy is the key to knowing I am speaking with a angel or as they call it a cantankerous spirit. I did not realize I was getting knowledge from a source that was not a angel but one pretending to be one. It sounded like my highest guide talked all the time and as things came to pass in my automatic writing that were incorrect or just plain lies. I finally questioned the spirits. I got angry and told them all to leave except for the only the highest and best. I heard the spirits I had been talking to get desperate, pleaded with me as I made them go. I realized when these spoke I did not feel them in my body like when a actual angel comes to me. Angels have a distinct feel. Spirit no matter if they are a guide or one who has passed recently I can feel the emotional tears and scares on them from many passed lives. A angel is much more together and I do not feel that and the vibration as extremely high. Each of the angels energies are different but when felt there is no mistaking who and what they are.
I was warned when they first started coming to me there would be entities that would come and distract me and lie to me and pose as other beings adn attempt to mislead.
Working with angels opens us to their vast knowledge and their magic and power, many beings would love control of that and will do what they can to get it. Angels stand between the light and the dark on that thin line working to keep all in balance. When we work with them, us the light worker will stand on that line also and be closer to the dark than ever before and should be aware of it and protect themselves well.
If you choose to work with them protect yourself. Read the old books learn how to create the seals for protection. Learn their symbols and written language. I had been getting symbols my whole life and started writing them down not knowing what they were until last year. These hold great power when intention is put behind them. Take a look at John Dee's work I have the seal of truth in my home.
When a unfamiliar angel comes to me I actually see a signature and their personal symbols written in the air before they show them selves. For each person it is different but I told them I wanted to be sure it was them when they come to work with me. Certain things like angelic symbols, sigils, glifs and signatures cannot be used or are even known by entities that are not completely of the light.
I can go on and on but just be aware even in mediumship be fully aware of who and what you are speaking with. With our own power and intention we cannot be lied to. What works and is right for one person may not work for another person each of our journeys are different.
Old 13-09-2012, 01:32 PM
The Eye

I was with AA Michael for about a year, only left him fairly recently, so I got to know him very well. He is a preacher type Angel with the ability to communicate to many at the same time.
None of the other Angels can communicate to so many at the same time. He is 50 Angels rolled into one, literally.

I think he was a bit unfair to Yahweh in his criticism, he clearly disliked him. Yahweh didn't have all the right answers but so what, no need to pick on him. Some status jealousy perhaps.
Yahweh had been my earlier guide starting back to around year 2000.

Michael is sympathetic to suffering, thats for sure. He preferred the title Lord Michael. A great communicator, if not the greatest.
When I was there there were about 1500 Angels listening to what he had to say.
Old 13-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye
I was with AA Michael for about a year, only left him fairly recently, so I got to know him very well. He is a preacher type Angel with the ability to communicate to many at the same time.
None of the other Angels can communicate to so many at the same time. He is 50 Angels rolled into one, literally.

I think he was a bit unfair to Yahweh in his criticism, he clearly disliked him. Yahweh didn't have all the right answers but so what, no need to pick on him. Some status jealousy perhaps.
Yahweh had been my earlier guide starting back to around year 2000.

Michael is sympathetic to suffering, thats for sure. He preferred the title Lord Michael. A great communicator, if not the greatest.
When I was there there were about 1500 Angels listening to what he had to say.

That's interesting. A few months ago, Michael confirmed to me that Yahweh was just the "angry" part of God's personality. But just because God does have an angry side, doesn't mean that he/she is completely consumed with anger and contempt for disobedient humans. And when looked at it from that angle, I can see where "anger" doesn't always have the right answers.

But yes, I can agree that Michael is quite sympathetic to suffering. And on occasion, I've even seen him greatly upset by certain circumstances. And that's when I do my best to try and comfort him.
Old 14-09-2012, 07:33 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
That's interesting. A few months ago, Michael confirmed to me that Yahweh was just the "angry" part of God's personality
That's a rather odd statement to make. What if all entities are simply equal as beings, who have lived their own experiences in existence, and thus gained their own range of opinions about any subject? I don't have any conscious relationship or experience with these names, but I'm sure Yahweh has his reasons for feeling whichever way he does from his own experience in existence.

The way I see it, we are all of god, because we are, in essence, god itself, as extensions of the origin of creation. Just because an entity label themselves as this or that doesn't make them of any more value than anyone else. In fact, the whole hierarchy illusion is merely a concept of the light aspect of duality. They have arranged themselves according to experiences and skills, and thus created a concept of value in that sense. It doesn't necessarily mean they have one's personal path to and of well-being in their interest.

On that note, I think one ought to be careful with where one chooses to place one's trust and how much. In other words, one ought to pay attention to where one is giving away one's power to someone else. As above, so below (e.g. government systems). We all have our own connection to oneness as origin; no need to place one's trust in the illusions of duality.