Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-05-2012, 02:42 PM
SashaBlightWing

My eyes always change colour, but I have cat eyes, also the right side seems to be darker then the left, like a light and dark or black and white relation but I don't really know what it means.
Old 13-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Insensitive1

I have a friend that's eyes are completely black. Says he made some sort of contract and that his eyes changed to that at some point afterwards.
Old 14-05-2012, 02:51 AM
Master

:) its fun to mess with your eye color because you can make it match what your wearing and things. All you have to do is imagine the new color seeping into the old and overcoming it with your eyes opened or closed (it doesn't matter but it's neat to watch) and presto-you got your new eye color. You can always change it back and usually if you just reject it (don't like it) it will turn back on it's own, sometimes though one little bit will remain and you'll have to change that too. (Fun in the mirror at home )

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 30-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Juliette

Irises are a huge indicator of the amount of toxicity the body has to deal with and how hard it is working to constantly cleanse stuff out.

Not that I am suggesting that anyone goes what is known as "raw vegan"... i just like herbivore i don't like the title lol, but when you do, most people notice an iris colour change. Mine have always been a relatively light brown, but for being raw for even a small amount of time, the random dark spots I had are gone and the actual brown iris colour it self seems... intensified, as if it's almost a reddish brown sometimes. it's weird, you can't notice it unless it's in the sun but they do change. My boyfriends eyes changed from blue to grey and many notice that if they have green eyes it turns blue and then grey.

So the less amount of **** from everyday things you have in your body (the shampoo you use, shaving cream, antibiotics, steroids in the meat, pesticides in the vegetables and fruits and soo many others it's kind of sad) the more your body can function healthily and the less it has to work on constantly getting **** out of your body. It's a lot like any other symptom in the body, the skin becomes cleaner looking and softer, the tongue becomes cleaner looking as well, body odour goes away, hair grease goes away, no more pimples, sweating less in general, longer endurance from the body. The Iris is just another thing that can change from a healthy lifestyle.

So I assume that they can change from doing healthy things like meditating, yoga, exercise etc. Yet I know the most drastic way to make it change is from the inside out, starting with what you put on your skin and in your body.

Wow the body is fascinating, I wish people paid more attention to it sometimes lol, it can tell you so much! Just from the irises alone.
Old 23-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Master

I don't know about using actual chakras to change color, but mine tend to change during certain energy shifts. The more I channel energy, the more they turn to gold. They used to only do that on random occasions.
Old 27-06-2012, 05:22 AM
confusedforlife1

This happens to me. If i get really mad my eyes get orangeish around the pupil. I normally have a greenish color but at times the look blue, and sometimes get really dark or light.
Old 27-06-2012, 08:10 AM
Sybilline

Hrmmm this is strange... Eye color has something to do with Melanin. If we can change eye color, can we also change skin and hair color?

My eyes are really, really, really dark. You'll have to see them under really bright natural light, or really realy close artificial light to see just a hint of brown, and you have to look really close. Hehehe ♥