Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 28-11-2011, 06:14 AM
Master

What else did you wash at the same time that it could have been misplaced with?
Old 28-11-2011, 07:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatnikbean
White warrior-the last place I knew bible was was in the dryer and my other son grabbed it for his brother. We haven't been able to pin point it since then. So you could be right but we just can't figure it out. It's fresh though! You got that part soooo right! My son says he had it since the dryer though. We are getting closer!

if the boys have seperate rooms, perhaps check the older brother's room, any chance of a brotherly prank and he is hiding the blankie ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-11-2011, 05:22 PM
iolite

Have you torn his bed apart (sheets off bed, mattress pulled from headboard? My daughter lost a beloved stuffed animal once and we found it at the foot of the bed down where you tuck the sheets in.

Does he have any backpacks besides school ones that he uses occasionally?
Old 28-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Master

*sigh* I am so certain I am going to end up being laughed at now. Beatnikbean, the little light blue blankie with white edges is right in front of you. Well, technically, and provided you use your computer at the same table all today and yesterday. When you sit in front of the computer, look about 3-4 feet STRAIGHT FORWARD and then 6-8 feet RIGHT UP. That's where I fel it is, disregarding little details like walls and furniture. I just hope that coordinate isn't five feet above the house roof.
Old 28-11-2011, 07:33 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
*sigh* I am so certain I am going to end up being laughed at now. Beatnikbean, the little light blue blankie with white edges is right in front of you. Well, technically, and provided you use your computer at the same table all today and yesterday. When you sit in front of the computer, look about 3-4 feet STRAIGHT FORWARD and then 6-8 feet RIGHT UP. That's where I fel it is, disregarding little details like walls and furniture. I just hope that coordinate isn't five feet above the house roof.

WhiteWarrior... maybe it's in the room above?
Old 28-11-2011, 10:36 PM
earthprowler

down the hall....to the left. cryptic messages....ugh....either in a drawer (of any kind, could be in a bag considered a drawer) or by the floor. (in between mattresses could be considered a drawer also. near the hanging things (?) you have on a door.
Old 29-11-2011, 02:49 AM
beatnikbean

I have taken mattresses off beds, looked in every drawer in the house, looked in sheets, towels, etc. :(. He slept with it Sunday night and it was missing by bedtime last Monday night ( a week ago now).

I have been on my iPad the last few weeks in bed recovering from surgery so I was trying to figure out the options based from my bedroom. My house is small to average size so it doesn't have a whole lot of secret places.

My youngest ( a girl) is usually the culprit who hides things but she has not dragged it out of any weird places. I was trying to dowse again and the only answer I got was st it wasn't in their bedroom.
Old 29-11-2011, 02:50 AM
Gracey

in the trash maybe?
Old 21-12-2011, 06:18 PM
*Melissa*

Bean, did you try in the car? Under the seats?? Let us know when you find it. I will try dowsing for it later;)