Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-05-2013, 07:47 PM
vision

female imprisoned by her husband...middle ages.
Old 15-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Lanzalady

I'm loving this thread.
Old 20-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Glen

1500's, violence and bloodshed. brothers. and good old mom in the back ground.
Old 21-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
Tough one - the only things I pick up are the name "Edward", and an impression of some type of explosion - like it was hit with a cannon, or mortar fire? It gave me a feeling of the building "rocking" from being hit by something....

Hello

The name Edward does tie in. King Arthelstan 925-940 was the traditional founder. The name Edward ties is as he was the Son of Edward the Elder.

The cannon or explosion too during the Cavil War 1642-1651 the tower was destroyed and rebuilt in 1669.

Lynn
Old 21-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

Like many churches I was called to visit (as the trip was lead by Spirit ) there is not much known of this one. Below is what I was able to find.

The tower had a feeling of not always good things happening in it and it was at times common practice to confine people in them. Woman especially.

Piton Church - Church of the Virgin Mary – Devon

It now is a well kept one as many are not so blessed so it had the feeling of being LOVed and the feeling of community and of use.

Lynn

Pilton St. Mary. The church which consists of a chancel, nave, north and south aisles, south porch and west tower, originally formed part of a Benedictine priory, one of the oldest in North Devon. The church according to records dates to before 1521. The traditional founder was King Athelstan 925-940 and the old seal of the priory bore his name and figure. During the Civil War 1642-1651 the tower was destroyed and rebuilt 1669. The earliest record of dedications of the church is 1259.
Old 21-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Master
Were those not so good feelings strictly limited to the tower itself, or could the feelings be from the land and the Saxons or earlier Celts, Britons? The historical aspect fascinates me! Maybe I picked up on that energy. Or, my mind made it up. Interesting for sure.
Old 21-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have the feeling that it is linked yes to the tower itself. I wondered the graveyard extensively and it all felt calm. I stopped to talk with some that came in to visit with me. Some had not had a visit in many moons.

What I have come to find is that in some where really bad things happened those records are either cloudy or gone.
Old 21-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Administrator

In this one there is a presence. I was not able to go inside this one, but it has a very active Sunday Service I am told. Its warm and welcoming. I did not feel that when I was near the building but the graves were at peace.

Something in history here is missing yes, I feel that. It too could be the Cival War energy too that is present.

Lynn
Old 21-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Master
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to practice. I feel, but it is random stuff. Sometimes it's more definite than other times. Like the last one we did - I was way off. The prior one, the sled thingy I strongly felt castle. Maybe I pick up nearby energies and not the particular one we're doing. Oh well. One of these days my mind will be calm enough to practice again.
Old 22-05-2013, 02:36 PM
sesheta

YAY - nice to know I actually hit on something :)