Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-11-2023, 08:57 PM
Ascender

Years ago, I was strolling around Brighton one evening, when a drunken thug came out of a pub and started shouting at everyone. I couldn’t get away, and he approached me and started shouting and threatening me. I just looked him full in the face and didn’t say anything. He then just looked at me blankly, muttered something and walked away. That must have been a Divine intervention moment. There wasn’t anything physically between us to stop him, but something made him decide that I wasn’t worth pulverising.
Old 13-11-2023, 09:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyB.
Hi Night-spirit..

After a she while got up and made her slow journey down the stairs to the living room where the broken laptop sat.
She turned it on, and it worked perfectly!

She was absolutely ecstatic and was shouting 'THANK YOU ANGELS' at the top of her voice.

Oh yes God and Angel's can fix material things - this message caught my attention.

Where to begin, over 2020/22 I was needed full focused on my work - a car door lock suddenly got fixed, and a water leak, even my wife couldn't understand how, I told her Angel's fixed them.

And my old slow computer kept going wrong, even after repairs - stupid things that shouldn't to get me 100% onto my new laptop - then when setting my strength in minds email up late 2019 - daft things going on stop me getting talk talk and another, to get me onto Gmail.

Ohh did I need that email for sending 1000's of Stay Strong emails out - and once at speed on my bike colliding with a park entrance gate, being lowered to the floor.

Then again a rustling in the big trees above, looking up at a main section heading straight for my head suddenly detoured, someone passing said you should do the lottery mate.

And also during those years recently, I believe I seen on many occasions and Angel / Guide dressed in human form, gave me valuable information.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 13-11-2023, 10:16 PM
Thought, ok, I'll tell one.

In 2 weeks I had to find a place for my mom, 88, with dementia...she could not
live with me for a few reasons...one was pets mixing.

In the 2 weeks I never looked at an ad, never called a For Rent sign...
I trusted God, saying , "Lord I know you will take care of this,"
Mind you, my friends thought I was insane.

4 days before I was to fly to pack her up and bring her here...again never a worry ever...I got a call...in a city of 500,000+ people....
A friend had a friend that had a HOUSE available ....325 steps from my front door.

Of course..

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-11-2023, 09:55 AM
Master
Lovely story that, and you've counted the steps - many times I expect, or your watch counts them... Your quote Paramahansa - taught me a lot that man, pages of prints I took for research.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 14-11-2023, 11:20 AM
I think when a person is down if they started anywhere on this thread
and read a few pages, they could be uplifted.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-11-2023, 02:30 PM
Master

Ive been praying evening night day day and help had come, but more is needed.

Ive been praying because I need guidance with my next steps in life. Im on a entire new level, and I need the wisdom, guidance, love and support from the universe to get this new course right.

What has come already is visions, daydreams, dreams and first hints. Both sides are slowly making progress in tackling the first few things.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 14-11-2023, 06:37 PM
Master
Prayer doesn't always work Cosmic, it helps - but you have to create that channel so spirit can speak and you listen, some of us here can remember the old radios when we had to twiddle the dial to get a signal / channel - and spirit can guide, and shout 'do this' but are you listening / connecting... Everything is energy.

Old 10-12-2023, 06:42 PM
Ascender

Around the start of the pandemic, there was a lot of uncertainty and fear around. Nobody knew what would happen, and there were lots of worries around health, work, and livelihood. I had them just as much as anyone else, but I also felt an increased angel presence around me and my family.

Every time I went out, I would see things like feathers (sometimes in abundance) as well as robins, which are a sign that Spirit Guides are around and looking after us. I was also having dreams at the time where I was in some kind of danger, but would wake up just at the moment of impact.

Taking all of this into account, I decided that I would somehow be okay.

Work was probably my biggest concern. I work in a department store, but not for a department deemed essential (mainly food). However, I wanted to keep on working so I asked the angels and my Spirit Guides to help me out. To keep me working each day, even if that meant going out on redeployment.

Initially this happened, as I was given a redeployment role at the Borehamwood food-only store of my company; but after a week, I had a phone call from work saying that I would be put on furloughs. I really didn’t want this, as the UK was in the strictest part of its first lockdown, and I would have been bored stupid. I already knew of people who were doing their crust with boredom and feeling fed up, so I once again asked angels and spirit guides to help out. I GAVE THEM MY PERMISSION to intervene in my life, and find me another redeployment.

(This is very important since angels can’t intervene in anything without our permission first. We all have free will and it is against Universal Law for them to impinge upon it, unless we allow them first).

On the way to Borehamwood that morning, angel signs abounded. I saw feathers and robins, and was overtaken by cards with NAN, DAD, SAM and MAY in the number plates (all names of my Spirit Guides). During the morning, angel numbers abounded, as well as the birth dates of my Spirit Guides in transaction amount on the tills. I felt that they were up to something, and this was confirmed later on when I got a phone call offering me a redeployment opportunity at the Muswell Hill branch of my company.

Muswell Hill is a lovely part of London, known for its affluence and its friendly people so I welcomed the chance of working there, especially as I would be paid a redeployment premium, and have my expenses paid for by the company. Walking from the tube station through Highgate woods on that first morning, I saw three robins perched on a branch, and decided that everything would be well.

In short, it was. I enjoyed working there as the staff were friendly, I had friends from my own store also working with me, and I learned lots of new skills. Plus I got out of the house for 10 hours each day. And at no time, did I feel unsafe or at risk from the virus. On hearing the lockdown experiences of other colleagues, I also concluded that I had done really well out of it.

Even when I was eventually put on furloughs, it coincided with the ending of the UK’s first lockdown, and unseasonably fine weather. Limitations upon exercising were also lifted so I got out exploring to all sorts of places nearby. If I could walk or ride to them, I went to them, and visited a whole host of scenic or interesting locations. I also developed a greater appreciation of my local area.

But it was the ability to call upon a Divine intervention which had been the biggest learning for me. The UK was placed under two more lockdowns, but on both occasions I asked the angels for solutions, and found myself getting redeployed to the Pinner and Rickmansworth branches. I was also redeployed during Christmas week (when my own store had about as much atmosphere as the moon) to a store which was busy and fun, but also COVID-safe.

So the moral of the story is that Divine interventions are always available to us if we need them. Angels, archangels, Spirit Guides and so on, are willing and able to do whatever we need of them, but we have to ask them first.
Old 20-12-2023, 06:21 PM
Knower
I hope it is ok to post on this thread, I have just finished reading each and every post on it, such a fascinating read!

I have a few stories of my own to share.

The car stories - on several occasions, intuition, or divine intervention, have saved my car.

The first time, I had it parked in front of the neighbour's barn (used by my dad at the time). All of a sudden, I got that hunch to move it to the back, debated, hunch became more urgent, so I went out and moved the car.

I was barely back in the house when I heard tires squealing, honking and a tremendous crash. What happened was that the neighbours across the way had backed out of their driveway, a speeding oncoming car t-boned them and they got catapulted with their car all the way across the street and landed in the spot where my car had previously been. As far as I remember, they were, apart from some minor injuries, ok.

The second time, I had already moved to my own place in the city and had my car parked on the big parking lot down the street.

At some point, again, I got the thought to go out, check if there was a free parking spot closer to my place (there was!) and move the car. I did, the spot was still free, and I was happy as a clam.

About 30 minutes later, I left to run a few errands (on foot) and had to walk past that parking lot where my car just had been. From afar, I could see blinking lights and a tow truck. Curious, I approached and saw a taxi hanging off the tow truck into the parking spot I had just freed. What had happened was that the taxi had broken down and needed a tow, but then one of the chains supposed to hold it had broken and the taxi slid off the truck into my previous spot...

And the third time was during my divorce when I was temporarily back at my parents' house and I had to drive in to work every day. There was an area where I'd usually find a parking spot, and on this particular day there were two available. Debated, do I take the one in front or in back of the tree between them? Hear a voice saying "the back", so that's what I do. Go to work as usual.

Then around 9.30 a.m., I get a phonecall at work from the notary's office right next to where the car is parked (how did they know who I was and where I worked??), telling me to come check my car, because someone had hit the tree with their vehicle, going across the front parking spot where my car would have been but for the voice telling me to use the other one... my car was unharmed.

I have more stories, but this post is getting long so I will come back to the subject later
Old 20-12-2023, 07:20 PM
Master
Welcome here Karma_Eleon - you are going to have a lot to offer this forum we can see... I was once 'pulled' through a flooded path on my bike a few years ago, not that I needed assistance, but 'to show me' - another time recently I hit the park entrance gate on my bike at speed and lowered to the floor gently.

And when my focus was required elsewhere these last few years - a car lock suddenly fixed itself, and a couple of house water leaks suddenly didn't leak anymore, one time my wife said how's that got fixed - Angel's I said Higher Knowledge Intervention.

Ohhh and the old slow computer - problems after repairs a few years ago to get me working on the new laptop - oh did I need that laptop speed the last few years... Thank you God and Angels xxxx