Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-02-2011, 08:25 AM
Ascender
It seems to me that once we reach a stage of complete surrender, and stop trying to analyse with our logical minds, true spiritual understanding comes.

Our contracts with our twins have to be honoured, whichever way we have chosen in this lifetime. And they will be!

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 04-02-2011, 08:28 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I don't think I ever really tried to "analyze" it. I never tried to use logic either.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:37 AM
Ascender
I have always had a very analytical mind lady, but my experience defied all logical reasoning. LOl

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 04-02-2011, 08:54 AM
Dharma Employee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
I have always had a very analytical mind lady, but my experience defied all logical reasoning. LOl

seconded
Old 04-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Ascender
I have always sensed that in you Dharma. I read your posts often and feel your inner struggle, but i am sure all will work out for you in the end. (hug)

However frustrating it is to hear, timing is the major factor, and also the advancement of our soul growth.

Old 04-02-2011, 01:11 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I never tried to use logic either.

Yeah, my twin tried to find a logical explanation. Sorry kiddo, but you just can't explain it.

That and he asked me a reason why I loved him. I couldnt give a reason. If I had a reason to love him, Id have a reason to dislike him. One day he will understand that the only reason I love him is that it was meant to be :-)
Old 04-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Dharma Employee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
I have always sensed that in you Dharma. I read your posts often and feel your inner struggle, but i am sure all will work out for you in the end. (hug)

However frustrating it is to hear, timing is the major factor, and also the advancement of our soul growth.

bless you Falling Star, I am the resident, barmy loon, no wonder I now officially suck as a NHS employee

did you read my sacrcasm loaded alternative view on all this ??

how are you doing with all this ??
Old 04-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Ascender
yes i did.........and i laughed!

You are not barmy Dharma, you are going through a painful process of soul growth. We are all here to support each other through this journey.

Old 04-02-2011, 02:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusmaximus
Yeah, my twin tried to find a logical explanation. Sorry kiddo, but you just can't explain it.

That and he asked me a reason why I loved him. I couldnt give a reason. If I had a reason to love him, Id have a reason to dislike him. One day he will understand that the only reason I love him is that it was meant to be :-)

Optimus, you have such a beautiful and gentle energy. What you have written is the essence of pure and unconditional love........Beautiful!

Old 04-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Dharma Employee

[quote=Falling Star]yes i did.........and i laughed!

You are not barmy Dharma, you are going through a painful process of soul growth. We are all here to support each other through this journey.[/quot