Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by she who plays
Where do these dragons come from exactly? Do they live in their own realm; in some other dimension of consciousness? Why would it come into human form?

I feel like I am missing a HUGE chunk of information in my spiritual learning... :-S
I am as open-minded as they come, but sometimes it feels as if there is absolutely nothing below my feet and I struggle to incorporate such claims within a suitable structure.

It's okay though. Perhaps we are getting a bit off-topic.

Trust me. I know exactly how you feel But information comes with time. So ya just gotta keep being open minded about things, and figure out what path YOU want to take from there.

Quote:
Yes there was no reasoning with her when first she had made up her mind which also unfortunately became her down fall the same way it became William Wallaces. Who I think descented from a different bloodline of Herakles and was also part dragonkin on the inside.

Hey! I heard that

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:35 PM.
Old 21-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Hey! I heard that

Hehe but you know it is true
Old 21-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Trieah

Too many possibilities to sort out. But as I said to She Who Plays, we do each have to find our own path, no matter how much someone else may want to guide that path for us
Old 21-07-2012, 11:57 PM
she who plays

Quote:
Trust me. I know exactly how you feel But information comes with time. So ya just gotta keep being open minded about things, and figure out what path YOU want to take from there.

Hey! I heard that

Just looked up William Wallace. Didn't know who he was previously. Another enemy of the English eh? ;-) You can never have too many rebels.

Did Wallace inspire the movie Braveheart by any chance?

Also, I feel that my path is very clear. Well...I understand my core nature at least. The unpredictability of the journey itself and all the crazy stuff is welcome to me. :-) The important thing is to understand your self. Then everything becomes an expression of you.
Old 22-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Just looked up William Wallace. Didn't know who he was previously. Another enemy of the English eh? ;-) You can never have too many rebels.

Did Wallace inspire the movie Braveheart by any chance?

Nope you can never get too many rebels and we did good back then. Trieah was William Wallace while I was Robert the Bruce. And have also talked with a third from in here who I am close connected to who was the leader of the Irish.

Yes Braveheart is what you can call a casual retelling of the myth of William Wallace.
Old 22-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Yes Braveheart is what you can call a casual retelling of the myth of William Wallace.

Though it wasn't entirely an accurate movie. Technically, the Scots consider Robert the Bruce (Robert I) to be the one with the nickname of "Brave heart". Since just before his death, King Robert I had ordered that his heart be removed from his body and carried around in a jar in further battles, or something like that, as a symbol that the King was still fighting for the freedom of their country.

Wallace just got his arm and legs chopped off and sent out to various parts of Scotland as a warning to not commit "treason" against a King who claimed himself ruler over a country not his own. Oh yeah, and Wallace's head was stuck on a pike and put on display at London Tower. Isn't history neat

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:35 PM.
Old 22-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Technically, the Scots consider Robert the Bruce (Robert I) to be the one with the nickname of "Brave heart".

And like forever I have always liked the story: the brothers lionheart
Old 22-07-2012, 03:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
It is just a kind of entertainment for me to take part in this thread.

Though I will get back to you if I aquire something like a kind of evidence at some point. Though I do not yet know what exactly would constitute such proof.

.... a kind of entertainment? ....

Proof/evidence? - that would be soul group identification (Joan of Arc's story is well recorded - there is a lot of historical data - so it shouldn't be too much trouble to do that in this instance) .... and contrary to common/mistaken belief there is also a portrait of Joan of Arc (maybe only for those who have eyes to see it). Oh .... and there is a woman who, years ago, set up a blog site giving 'her' evidence of why she believes she was Jeanne d'Arc in a past life. Some of the 'evidence' she gives in an attempt to prove her claim at least leaves one asking some serious questions.
Old 22-07-2012, 01:05 PM
she who plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by *whitefeather
.... a kind of entertainment? ....

Proof/evidence? - that would be soul group identification (Joan of Arc's story is well recorded - there is a lot of historical data - so it shouldn't be too much trouble to do that in this instance) .... and contrary to common/mistaken belief there is also a portrait of Joan of Arc (maybe only for those who have eyes to see it). Oh .... and there is a woman who, years ago, set up a blog site giving 'her' evidence of why she believes she was Jeanne d'Arc in a past life. Some of the 'evidence' she gives in an attempt to prove her claim at least leaves one asking some serious questions.

I didn't mean to come off as rude by saying that my participating in this thread was an entertainment. But I take a light-hearted approach. Not to make a joke of it all...just at the very least a fun discussion. The most it could give would be a constructive gathering of minds to help us figure these things out. When anyone can just say they are... 'so and so', maybe simply only out of wish fulfilment, then one finds a loose and tentative approach a benefit.

Maybe you can explain what a 'soul group identification' is?

As for that person you mentioned, making the claim; I don't know anything about that so I can't really comment. It seems like a common thing though; people saying these similar stories.
Personally, I do not yet make such a claim as to have been Joan. Someone else told me this, quite out of the blue. I have just retained what she told me and made note of it. I also retain the affirmative answer that I got from my 'higher self' when asking the question. Seems definitive, but for now I just take it for what it is.

What interests me most is seeing the resonances to her in my own personality through my experiences in this life. I feel that resonance. I am not yet making explicit claims...
Old 22-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Quagmire

We should find entertainment in this why else do it... But for Jeanne d'Arc I feel quite sure that Natalie Portman was Jeanne d'Arc in a past life. I see her and beneath her surface I see the pain she gathered from being burned on the stake, that I also feel when I connect with Jeanne d'Arc in the spirit world.

I would get that soul group identification is to see if you have connection with some of the other players around her. As for William Wallace it was a soul group operation and we were many from the same soul group that interacted together to send the English home where they belonged