Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2010, 05:43 AM
mahakali

i did not mean to sound catty
please ask his permission first
Old 25-10-2010, 06:05 AM
mahakali

ok that was a strange conversation, it did not seem like an enlightenment to me, or even a real conversation. this is worrying me, im not sure you are not a troll or something. I dont understand why you cuss at them. are you schizophrenic or by polar? i am A.D.D. myself, so i can relate if so. im sorry for being so blunt about my inquiries.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:08 AM
Master
Yeah, swearing, but it's a couple of guys, mahakali, LOL.

Old 25-10-2010, 06:14 AM
mahakali

Quote:
you dumb *******?
i will slap you

DIEGO:
06:04
yes, in thinking in terms of me

CIARAN:
06:04
no ****
so
you're not thinking
in terms
of you
there's just thinking in terms of 'you'
and the 'you' involved in that
is a ****ing fiction
that does not refer to anything
****ing look you dumb *******
it's right there
come on
seriously
it's so simple

did you not meet him in a chat room?
i can not follow the point here, maybe you should have posted the whole chat
Old 25-10-2010, 06:19 AM
CiaranRT

The swearing isn't just there for a laugh.

It is really important to get people to pay attention, to get real. To stop playing with ideas in their heads. To seriously look.

Because frankly, that's all it takes.

And yes, this man is enlightened now.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:20 AM
CiaranRT

And that is the whole chat, he clicked a link on my blog which triggers a chat with me over googlemail. That's the full transcript.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:22 AM
CiaranRT

Oh, and actually, the use of strong language, of a short, sharp shock to focus the mind - this is not something new to me. Everyone knows (probably) the stories of the Zen masters who hit the followers with sticks.

The sticks aren't magic. This is what they're doing.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:26 AM
mahakali

they hit them on the shoulder during long hours of sitting meditation to jar there nerves a bit so they can maintain focus
Old 25-10-2010, 06:33 AM
CiaranRT

Nope. Hit them anywhere you want if they're losing sight of the reality of the fact that there is no you.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:35 AM
mahakali

i am very taken back by your claims. i do not believe that this man could have enlightened from this conversation. Or maybe you are using the term enlightenment very loosely. you can not hit someone until they have revalation, it is a very personal experiance and comes from within. im pretty sure you are a troll or you are not mentally sound at the moment. im sorry, maybe you are an eccentric guy, or that the awakening experience/kundalini has you going a little nutty.
Closed Thread