Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Lachoneus

Thumbs up My Past Life Story

About 10½ years ago, I did attempt to do a personal past life regression and this is what I came up with.

I was a young prince sometime in the 17th or 18th century living somewhere in the England area. I was either in my late teens or early 20’s and I remember that I would go to the local town farmers market to look around at the different booths that people had selling their goods. This was when I was out at the farmers market where I met a beautiful common girl. Later, we would meet at a grove or near the neck of the woods or forest. Then our meetings turned into sexual encounters between us. Then the last time we met and had our fling, I saw in my mind’s eye another young man standing a ways off noticing what we were doing. The next thing I noticed was that the parents of this common girl that I was seeing feared for their lives since their daughter was seeing the King and Queen’s son unawares. The family fled as well as this commoner guy that I saw because they didn't want to be harmed or jailed or anything by the King and Queen. I was forbidden by the King and Queen (my parents) to see this commoner girl again. I then was arranged to be married by a princess of another family of royalty. Then life advanced forward to where I was King of the land and I remember traveling somewhere by horse and I noticed a grave marker off on the side of the path that me and my company were traveling on. I told my men (or company) to go ahead a ways and I would be with them shortly. They did as I told them, got off my horse, and went to this grave marker. For some reason, and I don’t remember seeing any kind of name or anything on this marker, I knew that this was the resting place of the commoner girl that I secretly was meeting at the forest edge when I was younger. I remembered that I wept for her and gave her my apolgies. The younger commoner guy that I saw earlier I didn’t know who he was but felt that he may have been the commoner girl’s fiancée and that he had married her after they fled my parents kingdom and that she may have died at his hand.
Old 21-01-2012, 05:42 PM
iScorpio

I recently found out that my spirit guardian was a close friend of mine in a past life.
Old 23-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Nada

I apparently had many lives.
I must be failing each time and have to repeat it.
During my several different pastlive regression sessions with different settings and with different people, so far, the followings came out:
1. I saw myself as an old European man (I was wearing an old Greek leather straped foot wear and short robe). I saw a buring field or buring village in the far. I was carring a heavy load on my back and walking on a rocky path. It was sometime in 300AD (I can not remember the exact year now).
2. I was a very tall and strong Spartan warrior and my current husband of this life was my commanding officer who was involved in the government body. He was short and stocky (in this life, he is 6'5" ). I was a handsome dude and I probably had many lady lovers (I just know). This explained why I loved and was so comfortable in Greece when I visited this country before I knew about the past life.
3. My husband and I were married again in 1800 England. He was a cobbler and was the husband. We were poor but were content with our small lives. We had two sons and one died. I loved England whenever I had visited that country. I belive that I had several past lives in England area.
4. I was a monk and was just a little man. - Struggling with my chosen path.
5. I was a young maiden and was sacrificed in a ritual cave by a druid (I had many lives with this man.)
6. I was a man and was stabbed to death by the same man of #5. We were arguing about money and were fist fighting. To stop the fight, he stabbed me and I died from this stab.
7. The same man of #5 and #6 came back in my slave past life in south of USA. I was a male black slave. This time, he helped me to escape to north through a water way (Probably Ohio river) by his boat.
8. The same man of #5 and #6 came back in my another life when I was a sickly person (may be a young child). He was my emotional support during my sick life and he was jumping in my bed to cheer me up. We may have been siblings.
9. I see myself as an American indian. My warrior lover loved me very much. I died while giving a birth. He still can not let go of me in this life. He is the same man in #5-#8. He and I shared many lives together. - So many lives that one reader could not see the beginning of our shared lives.
10. I was an old maid in a tropical island and was living a "medicine woman" life with my mother. We were village medicine women and were somewhat of outcasts.
11. I was a servant to my brother of this life in ancient China. This explained why my brother has treated me like his servant since we were child. I am still serving him. LOL
Old 23-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Master

I have been informed by the spirits that I was a chief in one of my mongol empire era lives. I asked if I had been a war chief. The answer was no, but I had sent others off to war. The downside of the same conversation was that I was also told I had never been on the path to become a shaman in that era after all.
Old 24-01-2012, 02:56 AM
Nada

Ok There were few more that I remembered but did not include in the above post.
So I am adding the followings to my previous posting
12. I was a general/high level military commanding officer in Rome (?). I was a brutal and cold human. I had a beautiful wife and a son. But I was not emotionally connected to them ot to anyone else.
13. This story came out while a reader was reading my career status many yrs ago.
My boss at the time and I had a karmic relationship. But it was a good one. In one past life, He was my benefector who loved me but he was much older so could not romantically pursue me. I was apprently a very beautiful young lady. However, he helped me in that life and was still helping me in this life.

Last edited by Nada : 24-01-2012 at 04:31 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Mammatus

Reading other people's PL stories is really interesting because everyone has so many different experiences! I guess I should share mine

Here are a couple I remember a lot about (WARNING: May be long )

Circa 1100-1200. Japanese female, in a large family. Possibly around the area of Mount Koya or Kyoto (I'm thinking Kyoto. These two are so close in pronunciation). I had a lot of internal conflict going on, as I was one of the youngest in my family and was often ignored. There was a lot of stress in our lives for some reason, and the only way I could escape it was to go up the mountain to the monastery. I made friends with a Monk there, who taught me patience, understanding, inner peace, and what Life was really all about. Religion and Spirituality wasn't really practiced in my family because of the stress we all carried. I have some amusing memories of learning calligraphy, and I was notorious for losing things

Circa 1700-1783. British male. I was a grenadier in the Birtish Military during the Seven Years War. I am not sure if I was stationed in the North American or European theater. I assume the N. American, because I remember bunking in Boston after the war. That may have been part of the Intolerable Acts though Then the American Revolution, where I once again fought. I believe under Henry Clinton but there is a possibility I fought under Cornwallis.
I think I went back to England after that, but there is the high possibility that I met my end during the war. Believe my name to be Bernard Kitterling.

Circa 1780 something-1850. French male this time, grew up during the French Revolution and was eventually a fusilier in the Grande Armee. Prior to that I was a pianist. I believe I may have seen action at the Battle of Austerlitz, but not positive. I was 100% involved in the Russian invasion in 1811/1812. At the Battle of Borodino, I was charged with the duty of carrying the flag (which, although cool, made me a standout target). Am pretty sure that I was on eof the few survivors of the retreat through Poland, as I remember catching action in Waterloo. Most probably died there.

Circa 1860/1870-1915. Irish man and poor. Grew up on a small farm in Ireland (which I refer to as "The Republic" apparently) and much to the dismay of my family, moved to London. Still very poor, I caught work as a mechanic and with the outbreak of WWI, joined the Royal Navy as a stoker. I was stationed on the HMS Formidable, and died during it's sinking on January 1st, 1915; after being hit by two torpedoes from the German U-24 in the English Channel. Believe my name to have been Samuel Kingston, who was in fact a stoker on the Formidable, and from what I can find, may have also been Irish.

1916-1945. German man. Born near Leipzig/Dresden circa 1916. Was an only child and very poor. My father was confined to a wheel-chair, after being unable to repair his legs from an injury during WWI. Mother was a journalist or newspaper reporter I believe. We had very little and lived in a small apartment complex, which housed two-four families. In 1933/1934, I joined the SS, in hopes of a better future. I began work at Dachau concentration camp, sorting files and documentation I believe. Transfer of prisoners? During 1937 or 1938, something went down internally and I ended up being discharged from the SS. I joined the Wehrmacht, 4th Panzer Division. I was present at the Invasion of France in 1940, and was awarded an Iron Cross in Paris. Then I was transferred to the Eastern Front, where I remained until a gunshot wound put me out of action during late 1944-early 1945. Was eventually killed in Berlin, Seelow Heights possibly, although I remember the Reichstag as a possibility as well.

Circa 1946-1986/7. Cuban male. Lived in a huge family on a plantation/farm outside of a town. Father worked the sugar fields most of the day, while mother did the house chores and schooled us. Father joined Fidel in the Cuban Revolution. I met Fidel and Che on several occasions. During Sunday work especially. Was a big supporter of Guevara, and I guess could be considered a Guevarist. When he was killed in 1967, I was very angry (as were a lot of people). Somewhere around that time, I joined Cuban intelligence and ended up being an interrogator in the 70s in Vietnam. Interrogated and tortured many American POWs. Don't know how I died.

I don't know how many people believe in multiple incarnations or parallel lives, but during the 20th Century, I had one other life going on while I went through the WWI, Third Reich and Cuban PLs of mine.

Circa 1915-Circa 1970s. Russian male. Grew up near Novosibirsk with an older brother and younger, possibly twin, sister. Father was a train mechanic and mother stayed at home. Mother was a fanatic supporter of Lenin. Moved to Moscow and joined the NKVD in the 30s. Underwent training in the mountains somewhere (location unknown). Was involved in the detainment, deportation and execution of POWs in early WWII, near Poland. During the middle and end of the war, was assigned as a bodyguard to Beria, and remained so until his death in 1953. Escaped imprisonment during de-Stalinization and remained in the KGB as a guard to a military official. Remained in the KGB until my death in the 1970s, unknown causes. Presumably natural, but this is the KGB we're talking about.

As for people I met....I believe my cousin to be a Polish Nazi collaborator that was in our custody during WWII (Russian PL), as well as a brother from a life in Rome and possibly an aunt in my Japanese PL. I believe a lover of mine from my Nazi PL is a guide of mine right now, while a commanding officer may be Russian currently. Don't suppose that I met my father in any PL, and I believe my mother was a Jewish prisoner during the Holocaust. All this is pure conjecture, with the exception of the Polish thing. That I actually have validation of.
Old 29-05-2012, 12:17 AM
Engima61

I see I'm rather late to this party, but I have had a number of memories come up over the years.

Circa 3000-4000 years ago. Egypt. A high priest who chose to follow my superior into a very dark place. It's taken a great deal of time to repay the damage we did then.

I've always had a strong pull toward ancient Greece and a total hatred of the Romans. Nothing more with this one.

1300s. Member of the Beguine movement in Belgium. I lived in a convent-like setting. Fortunately, i passed before the church started burning women for this.

Florence, Italy. A servant of Lorenzo di Medici. I feel such admiration for him, bordering on absolutely worship.

Venice, Italy. The dresser/servant of one of the famous courtesans of Venice. I've met him this time around and he really hasn't changed much.

England. Absolutely fascinated with the era encompassing Henry VIII, his son Edward, Jane Gray, Bloody Mary and Elizabeth. I think I was a very lowly servant (perhaps in the stables) who watched all of this taking place, but, most fortunately, had nothing to do with it.

A trapper who worked with a partner. Visiting the Boundaries Waters Canoe Area in Northen Minnesota was very familiar. I had a definite feeling of what it would be like to live in such a peaceful place. The man I worked with and I were both the silent type, so what I most remember is enjoying the sounds of nature, especially the sound the water. My first time in a canoe this time around shocked the person who was supposed to be training me when it quickly became evident that I was better at it then she was.

A contemporary of Mozart, but definitely not a fan.

Another life in Belgium. I was the son of a servant. When our very rich master acquired a music teacher for his children, I listened in, and snuck in to practice the piano. This man quickly realized my talent and generously paid for my musical training. By the time I had reached about 20, he was treating me like his court composer. I was expected not only to perform on cue, but to provide music for all occasions. It wasn't long before I reached the point were my ability to compose had been completely blocked. I knew there would be severe consequences and chose to run away. I think I ended up in Paris were I tried to support myself by giving lessons and playing concerts. There was too much competition and I died within a few years of a combination of starvation and cholera.

Osceola, Missouri during the Civil War. I lived just outside of town raising horses with my older brother; our parents were dead. Yankee soldiers came through and demanded all our horses. My brother refused and they shot him in the back. I was only 10, but I went after them until one of them brought the butt of his rifle down on my shoulder, shattering it and crippling me for life. I went to live with people in town and was there when the town was burned later in the war. I became a school teacher and stayed very bitter from this experience. I met my brother again about 10 years ago. I had been in a car wreck and sustained a separated shoulder; he was my physical therapist.

1902-1924. England. Mediocre student, but strong athlete. Gained a modicum of fame (some people would still recognize my name) and died quite young. What I most remember was how unpleasant it was after death to have many people mourning my tragic death. I couldn't go forward while this was going on and I couldn't reach anybody. It was very frustrating.

I also have strong memories of having been a young man in Nazi Germany. Which would take us into the area of being split between two lives simultaneously. This is the one I remember the most about, although I haven't had the nerve yet to do much research. Perhaps sometime in the future.
Old 29-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Administrator
Hello

Not late at all. Very interesting read. More and more is flowing into me as I get ready to leave June 13th for England. I have litterally been called to go to Eyam by a spirit there so I will visit.

I was watching a show last night on Salem and the witch trials and I felt so pulled to this one name that is simlar to the last name I have. I know that a part of me family tree was hung in Scotland in the trials that happened there before it spread to the North American continent. There were 5 taken out in one go and one was an infant. I felt a real pull to a woman that was not hung but was with child in Salem. Her husband took the rope for her crimes.

I know well I have a past in the crafts as I have a lot of knowledge on things I dont study in. Its is just there.

Lynn
Old 05-06-2012, 02:31 AM
Aset90

past lives

thus far, I've been to two past life regression therapies. i've regressed to two totally different lives, with the same characters. however, i never "SAW" anything, it was totally about feeling what i was saying and colors. i cried, shivered, and became hot in different situations. it was crazy because i was basically alert but remembering stuff. it was strange for me. i'm going through this "being in love with someone still, pretty sure theyre still in love with me but wont be with me becuase I mean committment that they're not ready for" blah.

he was my husband in both past lives. in one, he was the breadwinner and loved me, but i never saw him as he traveled so often for work. iwas stuck at home, couldn't have kids, and resented that i wasn't accomplishing my goals in 1920s france. (in this life, hes still in college and i graduated. he wanted me to obtain my goals before i'm ready to commit, much to my chagrin, i realize now that he's right. this life was very potent to look into)

the other life was as the wife of teh chief of a native american tribe in missouri. in and around the time of the LA purchase. i was a sage and also was basically the chief without the name. he didn't do much but sit in his big throne during teh days and I did all the work of the communtiy. except, the love was large. he appreciated all that i did, i appreciated him, we loved our roles, etc etc. very interesting. any thoughts?
Old 06-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
I would love to hear stories of your past lives.

Is there anyone on SF that you were connected with in another life?

And any facts or encounters that have substantiated your past lives.

nightowl

I've been lots of people and there are lots of facts and encounters that have substantiated my past lives, but my story is too intricate for sharing sufficient details here.

There is one person in this forum I have spoken to a few times - she was a relative/ancestor of mine in a prior life, but I'm sure they are not aware of this.