Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account

yes, plain as day that Feather 1 sign was !

oh yes, I remember your fascination with the numbers ! I do believe finding the first penny on 11-1 was another sign. Almost like feeling magic in the air !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Master
Hi Everyone !!

Further to me posting about the numbers I keep seeing ..... today at work, we were very busy busy, and engrossed fully in what we were doing ...... on days like these, time seems to fly by, and you never get chance to look at a clock ..... so I pull my mobile phone out of my pocket to check the time, and it is 11.11am ...........

The instances of me seeing the numbers 11.11 and 111 seems to be getting more and more frequent ...... Hmmm !! ......... I am very curious now !! .......
Old 07-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Master
Here's an unusual thing that happened this morning ......

My sister phoned me up to let me know how my dad was doing today ..... he is 95, and recently his health in general hasn't been too good, so we keep a close eye on him, as he lives alone.

Since the 1960's he has been a keen Postage Stamp collecter ...... he has a big album, with a section in it for all the different countries of the world. He hadn't looked at them for a few years, as his garden has kept him occupied, but what with the winter, and him being stuck inside a lot, he has taken up an interest in them again.

To that end, this year and last year, we got him various stamp catalogues for Christmas presents, so he could go through some of them ...... he wanted to split some countries ..... the ones he had a lot of stamps for into seperate albums. We also got him some new albums, but the kind that you slide the stamps into clear pockets rather than having to stick them in with hinges.

His eyesight is bad, so he has trouble seeing the stamps without a magnifying glass, but that hasn't dampened his enthusiasm. So every day, he sits down at his table with my sister and goes through a few more, pricing them up from the catalogues, and putting them in the new album.

Today however he got to the last few stamps ..... he was going through his USA section, and when there were no more to do, he expressed how sad he was to finish, as he had really enjoyed doing them despite his failing eyesight.

My sister then placed the album on the shelf in his living room, where all his albums and catalogues are kept. As she turned away from the shelf back to where dad was at the table, she heard a big bang on the floor behind her ..... turning around she saw that the stamp album she had just put on the shelf was now on the floor, and whats more, about 50 - 100 of the stamps had fallen out of their sleeves, and were all over the floor.

Expecting dad to be upset, she was suprised when he shrugged his shoulders and said "oh well ..... gives us some more to sort now!!" ...... my sister also joked that perhaps it was mum giving him some more stamps to sort out. (she passed away a couple of years ago)

The thing is, the album could not have fallen off the shelf on it's own ..... impossible ...... the shelf is set into an alcove in the wall, and is about 2 feet deep ...... also, my sister is always very careful with the albums, how she handles them, so she wasn't clumsy when she put it on the shelf ..... plus it didn't fall sideways, it fell forwards off the shelf from a group of albums, and if you tilted the album forwards, it would still fall onto the shelf ..... it is quite a wide shelf !!

Perhaps it is not just us here who see the value of the stamps, how they are giving him something to do, and want to see him continue with this interest of his ........
Old 07-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Soul !

Your Dad and I have something in common, I enjoy stamp collecting too.

I would definitely say, that was a sign with the stamp album falling on the floor and such a number of stamps falling out of the pages ! And I would tend to agree with you and your sister, that perhaps it was your Mum, giving him some more enjoyment, more opportunity to putting the stamps back in the album.

Amazing the ways in which we receive signs ! And very nice to know loved ones from above are still with us !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Master
Hi Dreamie

I would like to say I am amazed at this event, but it is just another one of many highly unusual things which just lately seem to happen around either me, or my close family.

The last couple of years, has seen a big increase in these "signs" and "events" ....... possibly related to the loss of 3 close family members, and our growing openness to such things ......actually not "growing", as we are not skeptical at all ..... quite the opposite in fact ...... after a while, the number of such unusual events is hard to ignore.

You can dismiss the odd thing as a coincidence, but after a while as the number and frequency of such things grows, you just accept them for what they are ..... Angelic signs, or signs from departed loved ones.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Lamby

Oh my goodness, Soulie, how absolutely lovely! (Finally found your topic! I'm slow.)

I just sat here grinning from ear to ear about how he now has more stamps to work on.

Absolutely, I think there was someone beyond our sight working on that! Angels, your mother, some other spirit who is looking after your dad? Clearly, something nice came from beyond.

May your dad have many more happy times with his stamps and anything else that makes him feel happy.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Master
Hello Lamby !!

Glad you found the story interesting !! ...... also many thanks for the kind words about my dad ......

There's plenty more here to read about ..... it's just a kind of rolling Angel / signs thread ...... I'm just recording things as they happen (everything I/we see or come across) ..... no ** (pardon my francais !!) ...... no embellishments ...... I leave it up to you to judge for yourselves.

I know I said not, but I am still amazed at the number and variety of signs I and my family come across all the time.

Soulie.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:10 AM
nightowl

Angel experience;

I have always believed in angels. I am certain that my guardian angel was very active in my youth or I wouldn’t be here right now. My sister has a very strong connection to angels that is her spiritual bent. I recently asked her if there was an angel that was associated with animals. I personally feel a very strong connection with my animal guides and thought I should ask her this question. This is the conversation that followed. She said I was wondering when you were going to ask me this question. She continued, as I was reading about the different angels and I came to Ariel, you immediately came to mind. The reason I came into her mind was that I have always had a strong affinity for lions all my life. Ariel is known as lioness or lion of God and is usually associated with wild animals and nature. It was one of those moments in your spiritual journey that just seemed to unite many of my beliefs, I like to refer to it as the circle feels complete, many things within my spiritual identity are synchronized a last. Ariel may be my guardian angel and has been there all along or Ariel may be the angel that assist me in my spiritual endeavors. Not sure, but it sure was a cool insight.
nightowl
Old 09-02-2011, 12:55 AM
Master
Hi nightowl !! (love the name by the way !!)

Thanks for sharing this with us all ..... if not your Guardian Angel, Ariel may be an Angel assigned to you to help you with your spiritual endeavours as you say .....

Many Angels assist us throughout our lifes journey, depending on the situations we find ourselves in during our life. Our Guardian Angel stays with us throughout, never leaving our side, but many other Angels are drawn to us to suit our particular needs ..... they want to help us along our lifes path .... smooth the way if they can, or help us to learn valuable lessons.

Soul.
Old 17-07-2011, 10:51 PM
Master
Well, I haven't posted in this thread for a while ....... anyone who hasn't been here before, it's a sort of rolling account of any signs I might get, be it feathers or anything else .......

I've posted the occasional sign in my "Myspace" thread recently, but thought this time I would talk about this weekend in here ...... it seems more appropriate.

Bear with me, it's a bit long winded, but a little background to these events first .......

We found out a couple of weeks ago that my 96 year old dad was, sadly, terminally ill ........ he has maybe a couple of months left at best.

He lives alone still and is indepedent up to a point, but just recently with his deteriorating health me and my sister have been doing a lot more for him i.e. cooking, washing, cleaning, gardening etc ...

His phone is his lifeline to us, also he has a personal alarm pendant around his neck for if he has a fall, or gets into any trouble, which is also linked through the phone to an emergency centre.

Anyway, the signs started on Thursday, when my sisters newish mobile phone suddenly stopped working. The same afternoon she was sat in her garden when a small white feather landed on her foot, and then her daughter came home from school saying that a small feather had been "floating" around her outside at school.

Friday morning I found a small white feather stuck to the roof of my car, and then my house alarm stopped working.

Plus my sister who was at dads house, heard a loud bang from the fireplace in the front room ..... the room where coincidentaly mums ashes are kept. A while later, she realised that dads phones were not working ....... the line had gone dead all of a sudden.

When I arrived, we contacted the phone company on my mobile, and told them what a necessity the phone was for dad, at his age, and how his health was failing. They, to their credit made it a priority job, even though it was weekend. A workman came and checked the overhead lines outside within the hour, but it was realised that the job would take longer as it was a fault elsewhere.

They assured us it would be fixed by the morning (Saturday) so my sister decided that she would stay the night at dads house to make sure he was ok. He is getting frailer by the day, and is on oxygen intermittently, so it was thought best.

We then found out that the fault was local, but would take time to trace and fix, probably into Sunday, so I said I would stay with dad last night.

I posted a lot of this last night in my "Myspace" at around 11pm- ish using my phone at dads house, but tiredness got the better of me, and I got the days mixed up a bit, so I wanted to repost it here especially after what happened later on .......

At around 1am this morning (Sunday) I was in the front living room at dads house sat in a chair, half facing the open door to the hall (around 4 feet away). I had a small lamp on in the room, but the hall was in darkness.

Dad was asleep in the back living room, with the door shut ....... we recently moved his bed downstairs to make it easier for him, due to his breathing difficulties ...... less trips up and down stairs, even though he has a stairlift, he struggles to walk much now.

I was not asleep, but had my eyes shut ...... just thinking about dad, mum who we lost recently, and asking God and the Angels to help Dad. Asking that he not suffer pain ....... he has lung cancer that has spread to his Bone Marrow ......

The thought of him suffering prolonged pain is our worst fear, we hope and pray that when his time comes it is a peaceful passing for his sake .....

Anyway, I opened my eyes to see someone walk past the door in the hall ........ but with no sound at all, towards the back living room where Dad was. My first reaction was that Dad had been upstairs to the Toilet, and was returning to his bed.

The person though walked by very smoothly and upright, almost gliding across the floor ...... Dad struggles to shuffle along at best, stooped, and if he had been upstairs he would have been gasping for breath at the effort. Plus he would have put on the hall light and the upstairs light, no way he would have managed in the dark, and I would have heard the stairlift go up and down stairs (which I was facing) and the sound of him flushing the toilet.

The other striking thing was that dad was wearing dark maroon coloured pyjamas ...... the person that I saw was wearing very strikingly bright and colourful clothes ...... almost like a tartan check on the trousers ......

My next reaction then was maybe something had "happened" to Dad in the next room ...... and I was seeing a last vision of him ...... funny thing to suddenly think I know, but with his failing health we can never be sure how long he has ........ my heart raced at the thought, but then I realised I could hear his breathing in the next room, unsteady and troubled at times, but if not that, then what ? .......

I went into the hall, and checked the front and back doors ...... they were still locked and everything was as it should be, so what or who did I see ? ........

My only other thought is that I was seeing an Angel ....... maybe I was being allowed to see dads guardian Angel ....... I know I was not asleep and dreaming this, I actually saw this person, and immediately was conciously analysing all the possibilities ........ I never at any time felt fear or threatened though ...... I mean, at night, seeing someone "walk" down the darkened hall, but know it's not me or dad ....... what would your reaction be ?

I have been seeing the number 111 a lot everywhere lately, and Dream Angel was discussing the meaning of it last night with me ....... something about thoughts manifesting events ...... very interesting indeed this ....... my thoughts lately have been filled with Dad and with Angels ..............

I believe that all the signs are showing that the Angels are drawing nearer to dad, and I truly believe that an Angel was with us last night ......

I would be interested in anyone elses thoughts on this .......

Simon.