Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-07-2012, 08:48 PM
she who plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Angel
Jeanne d'Orleans was probably Joan of Arc, as she was also known as the Maid of Orleans and also the french spelling of Joan is probably Jeanne.

Love and light
Amethyst Angel

The title of 'Maid' is interesting. Today it conjures up images of hotel workers and cleaners...or some domestic role. But I think back then it meant maid as in 'Maiden', as in 'Virgin'. In my symbols that I draw I place a lot of emphasis on the Virgin archetype. The Virgin to me does not just mean having an intact hymen, it denotes the purity of consciousness; the incoruptability of God. It is my feeling that Joan's strong identification with the virgin gave her the fierce strength she was said to posess. If you flip the 'V' up you get a sharp, one-pointed spear.

But there are myths surrounding her. You can't rely 100% on books. I need to really go inwards at some point..
Old 20-07-2012, 09:17 PM
she who plays

Also, my guides (Or whatever you wish to call it) have whispered to me to sort out the antagonism between the virgin and the w***e, so they can work in harmony. Now I see them both as one entity...almost like sisters. ;-) There is nothing offensive to me about it anymore.. w***e is just the outwards going character of the virgin. It is the penetrative force.

Also, fun fact... I haven't had sexual intercourse yet. lol. Not sure why. It just has not happened. It doesn't concern me at the moment though, and I am not consciously abstaining. It doesn't bother me to type this out to strangers. I am just pointing out some resonances.
Old 20-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by she who plays
It is my feeling that Joan's strong identification with the virgin gave her the fierce strength she was said to posess.

I wrote something interesting about Jeanne d'Arcs bloodline someplace, so let me see if I can remember it. Jesus descented from the bloodline of Heracles and this bloodline barely survived his life. This bloodline is the same that Attila the Hun descents from. Jeanne d'Arc then descents from the bloodline of the first born of Attila the Hun who was born by an earlier incarnation of herself. The strength of Jeanne d'Arc comes from her Dragon side because she was what we today call Otherkin. The same was Heracles, Jesus and Attila the Hun.
Old 21-07-2012, 12:07 AM
she who plays

Quote:
I wrote something interesting about Jeanne d'Arcs bloodline someplace, so let me see if I can remember it. Jesus descented from the bloodline of Heracles and this bloodline barely survived his life. This bloodline is the same that Attila the Hun descents from. Jeanne d'Arc then descents from the bloodline of the first born of Attila the Hun who was born by an earlier incarnation of herself. The strength of Jeanne d'Arc comes from her Dragon side because she was what we today call Otherkin. The same was Heracles, Jesus and Attila the Hun.

By Dragon side, you mean DNA from lizards...or, the soul of a Dragon?

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old 21-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
By Dragon side, you mean DNA from lizards...or, the soul of a Dragon?

That her soul is part dragon, though I also think that the bloodline of Herakles, who was a demi-god (half god/half human) had part dragon in it which would amplify her dragon side. But no to Lizard because Dragons are not Lizards (at least not the one of Herakles or Jeanne d'Arc).
Old 21-07-2012, 01:20 PM
she who plays

Quote:
That her soul is part dragon, though I also think that the bloodline of Herakles, who was a demi-god (half god/half human) had part dragon in it which would amplify her dragon side. But no to Lizard because Dragons are not Lizards (at least not the one of Herakles or Jeanne d'Arc).

Where do these dragons come from exactly? Do they live in their own realm; in some other dimension of consciousness? Why would it come into human form?

I feel like I am missing a HUGE chunk of information in my spiritual learning... :-S
I am as open-minded as they come, but sometimes it feels as if there is absolutely nothing below my feet and I struggle to incorporate such claims within a suitable structure.

It's okay though. Perhaps we are getting a bit off-topic.

Old 21-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Where do these dragons come from exactly? Do they live in their own realm; in some other dimension of consciousness? Why would it come into human form?

I feel like I am missing a HUGE chunk of information in my spiritual learning... :-S
I am as open-minded as they come, but sometimes it feels as if there is absolutely nothing below my feet and I struggle to incorporate such claims within a suitable structure.

It's okay though. Perhaps we are getting a bit off-topic.

Dragons come from many different places, some is from realms bound to Earth others are not. Why any incarnates is very different so why different beings incarnate as human is individual. How the dragonkins we have talked about ended up in the cycle of human incarnation was due to unfortunate events. Though trapped here they have done what they could to better the situation on Earth and that was exactly what Jeanne d'Arc did. She was the driving force in freeing France from the oppression of the English, though she could never have done it alone
Old 21-07-2012, 09:24 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix101
I am wicked jealous.. I died at Masada, survived the Hundred years War, killed an abusive husband in Europe, lived as a Native American, Kansas farm girl, and Pacific Islander orphan... it seems I missed the sign-up sheet :)

Maybe, but you know a lot more than me. I know nothing.
Old 21-07-2012, 09:54 PM
she who plays

Quote:
Dragons come from many different places, some is from realms bound to Earth others are not. Why any incarnates is very different so why different beings incarnate as human is individual. How the dragonkins we have talked about ended up in the cycle of human incarnation was due to unfortunate events. Though trapped here they have done what they could to better the situation on Earth and that was exactly what Jeanne d'Arc did. She was the driving force in freeing France from the oppression of the English, though she could never have done it alone

I read a little on dragons. It's interesting stuff. Especially the 'dragon energy'. It seems to be chaos, essentially. This 'chaos energy' is a transitional force between the negative and positive poles. It's very fast; kind of like a mediator or form shifter. If wielded consciously with skill, it can be a great power to cut through obstacles because it is not tied up in role-playing. It's like a sword that cuts, but leaves no trace of itself. This concept works well with what I read of Joan in how she took advantage of her gender neutrality, and how her focus on speed, and being direct were key elements in the (eventual) French victory.

Old 21-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Quagmire

Yes there was no reasoning with her when first she had made up her mind which also unfortunately became her down fall the same way it became William Wallaces. Who I think descented from a different bloodline of Herakles and was also part dragonkin on the inside.