Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-07-2020, 08:08 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Example to illustrate you 'point', please.

Rationale, please. (I know that unwise people often speak a lot, but this does not mean that the converse is true.)

Example to illustrate your 'point', please.

My overall comment in relation to your commentary: 'glib' talk is 'cheap'.

Your like 70yrs old if you can't recall any situations that line up with what I stated then you have tried your very best to avoid obtaining wisdom your entire life and are. Incapable of comprehending any examples that I might give and you would only further argue with me for relevance and applicability as you continued to not understand. .
Old 05-07-2020, 08:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Your like 70yrs old if you can't recall any situations that line up with what I stated then you have tried your very best to avoid obtaining wisdom your entire life and are. Incapable of comprehending any examples that I might give and you would only further argue with me for relevance and applicability as you continued to not understand. .
If you are only willing to talk/explain your views to me if I can 'see' what in your 'head' (which I can't), then ... I'm sure you can logic that one out, MAYA.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:28 PM
Master
Many gods there are and many gods there were. I don't think that any of them got it right or else they'd be walking the earth right now, but they aren't. Amen
Old 06-07-2020, 06:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
In my spiritual practice I have been moving towards becoming a God, which was oftentime a painful and challenging process. Last night, whilst meditating, I had a major realisation.

I have been struggling with my dark side for the longest time. Like most people, I have been trying to deny it, suppress it. I did not want to acknowledge my evil, destructive side, thinking it is necessary to be „good” in the traditional sense to achieve godhood. Since this is the message RHP religions constantly project, it is an understandable misconception.

The breakthrough was triggered by my brief exposure to images of spiritual alchemy and the balancing of dualities, which I only glanced at briefly as I was looking for material to read. However, that brief glance triggered a deep realisation in me on how I have been suppressing an entire side to me, that is crucial and the only way to achieve balance.

I now realise that becoming a God isn’t about good and evil, but about free will transcending such arbitrary categorisations, about rising beyond the traditional realisations regarding the true nature of things. All Gods have a light and dark side, that is the only way to keep balance in the universe. Creation and destruction must act in unison and in balance.

Shiva is perhaps the best manifestation of that principle. He is the destroyer, but also the god of fertility, rejuvenation and rebirth. One cannot exist without the other. A Lioness is ultimate evil to the antelope she is eating alive, but the personification of goodness and benevolence to her cubs, who depend on her for sustenance and protection.

You cannot protect those you love, if you are weak. You must be a fierce warrior on the one hand, to have the ability to be a benevolent protector and nourisher on the other. Another good example of this is Inanna-Ishtar, the Goddess I chiefly work with. She is Goddess of War and Love, expressing this very duality.

So, I have now come to terms with my dual nature and as I grew to accept the Truth, it was like a dam broke and energy centres I barely knew existed went into overdrive in my body and I felt the most incredible surge of energy in me, which I can only compare to being hit by lightning. As that energy was surging through me, I felt incredibly powerful, like a God and realised that I have no limitations, I can do whatever I want, because the normal dualistic rules no longer applied.

I fused my dualities, the opposing forces that were previously fighting for dominance in me and became Non-Dual. I came to realise, that the main reason we are weak (as opposed to the Gods) is due to our dualistic nature. Most of our energies are taken up by this constant fight and struggle for dominance between our opposing natures, like male-female, good-evil, light-dark, solar-lunar, etc…

However, we are in error, when we allow that to happen, in Truth, we must harness both our sides, transmute them and fuse them into one, which is what spiritual Alchemy is all about. When both our sides work in unison, in synthesis, we not only double our personal power, in truth we grow it by orders of magnitude, because most of it was taken up by pointless infighting in any case, cancelling out the vast majority of it and making only* a tiny portion available to achieve our purpose.

It is liberating to know that our path is what we make of it, nothing is chosen for us in advance, except what we agree on beforehand, prior to our incarnation in this form. We are all potential Gods, but suppress our true nature through pointless duality of being and purpose.

I have also come to realise something I read about Kundalini Awakening in Gopi Krishna’s books a while ago. He described his enlightenment and transformation into a higher-being, a god-man, one that lives in Heaven all the time and walks with the Gods. I didn’t quite get what he meant by no longer having dual energies (as a man, his masculine-solar side was overactive initially, causing unbearable heat and much suffering in him), but only One type of energy, a fusion of opposites, where there was no longer any dualistic distinction. This fusion of dualities is also present in Inanna’s worship as she was known to merge male and female in a person and there are several depictions of it in Hinduism, where Shiva and Shakti symbolically become one being.

What sort of god would you Be? maybe I'll drop you a prayer sometime or gather at your place of worship. Amen
Old 06-07-2020, 08:35 AM
Master

Quote:
If you are only willing to talk/explain your views to me if I can 'see' what in your 'head' (which I can't), then ... I'm sure you can logic that one out, MAYA.

Don't feed the troll. It thrives on attention.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:40 AM
Master

Quote:
BLISS and SILENCE are this fella's 'highest' values! Someone please tell me what to these have to do with choosing to LIVE creatively, here or on the hereafter.

Are you up to 'speculating' about this, Hitesh? Is this your idea of 'heaven' - hanging out 'in' BLISS and SILENCE with no thoughts or emotions, maybe with running an NO one, for all eternity?

Bliss and Silence are indeed a hallmark of a thoughtless state, where mind is no more and the Self takes over. The "I" (ego in latin) is gone and there is a unitary consciousness where everything there is exists in a continuum and is connected to everything else.
Old 06-07-2020, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronStar
When I was about 4 years old, I heard Tomb Raider's Aum song and I immediately knew and remembered.
I haven't stop emitting this sound ever since.
Can you help me ...I can't find this on a search. Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-07-2020, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Don't feed the troll. It thrives on attention.
Don't we all! Our own if no one's else's?

Just trying to 'hook' the 'hooker' - methinks I see something in him that may be worth re-deem-ing - here's a clue to my wisdom in this regard, such as it is.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:19 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Can you help me ...I can't find this on a search. Thanks.

There were many Tomb Raider theme songs with this sound but I guess some of them are;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJRU...AD5&index= 18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaBv...5490BA4CE44AD5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Ci...4AD5&index= 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_1H...4AD5&index= 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS9n...AD5&index= 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkg0...AD5&index= 17
Old 08-07-2020, 07:35 AM
Master

Continuing with the theme of this thread...

Gopi Krishna wrote extensively about his awakening and the evolutionary changes that the Kundalini mechanism triggered in him.

He was undergoing an upgrade, so to speak, where the drinking of Soma slowly transformed the very matter his body was made of into higher-vibrational and higher-dimensional stuff.

The way I imagine this is that the drinking of Soma gradually changes the composition of the molecular structure of the body. On the surface, it still looks the same, but the particles themselves that make up the body are gradually swapped out.

We don't understand the science of this yet, but I expect this to become a major branch of scientific inquiry in the future. As of now, we have to rely on anecdotal evidence and ancient accounts by people whose scientific understanding of the universe was rudimentary at best.

Friedrich Von Weizsacker, the famous quantum physicist, bridged some of that gap, by becoming an expert on Vedic literature, befriending Gopi Krishna and then writing the foreword (a seminal work of spiritual science, if there ever was one) to his first book.

So, we're in uncharted territory, but it is an exciting time to live in, a time of trials and tribulations, but also one of immense evolutionary change.

We are becoming as the gods, like it or not, at least those of us that are ready for and open to it. The world is going to change immensely in the coming decades and it will become unrecognizable, before long.

Don't waste this unique opportunity to upgrade yourself and evolve to the next level, to become a shining one, a Deva, a being of light.

Suffuse your being with light, drink of the Soma, raise the Serpent of fire to cleanse yourself first.

Once you've purified yourself through fire, burnt all your attachments and past Karma, you will be ready to ascend.

Ascension is a process in itself, you have to build yourself up to it over an entire lifetime. When you leave this mortal coil behind, you will shine like a second sun. Your light will give hope to millions, that they can also achieve ascension and become one with the light.

Ascension should be your only goal in life, your only focus, all other activities and priorities should be in service of this one goal, apart from taking care of basic necessities, because your body needs to be maintained and looked after whilst you inhabit it, much like you would with a car that you use every day. Just make sure you don't get too attached to it, because in time, it will rust and rot away, but you will be eternal.