Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Ascender

When are roses in season?
Old 15-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Bluegreen

May, June and July are their best months where I am.
When you have a small garden like mine, roses provide colour throughout the season although less abundantly later in the year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tuin-r.JPG (101.6 KB, 10 views)
Old 15-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Time

:O

Its a mini forest... thats sexy.. the only english word to describe it.. lol

Ill try some of mine..

Old 19-11-2011, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
The only thing is, you would find plants that "mysteriously showed up" if i was there LOL
That would not be a problem Time lol I can assure you ... here are some more pics i took about 10mins ago out there in that veritable jungle lol ... I am not the best photographer but these shots didn't come out too bad ... some were taken under the canopy, and others out in the sunlight ... I know the last one isn't a flower but I wanted to share its magnificence ... it is almost as tall as me! ...

Old 19-11-2011, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
:O

Its a mini forest... thats sexy.. the only english word to describe it.. lol

Ill try some of mine..

Is that your garden time? Lovely! I miss having a lawn ... what is the trellis supporting?
Old 19-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Master
Bunny

That fern is stupendous, kate.

Old 19-11-2011, 03:21 AM
Time

that, australian birds nest fern (asplenium australius?).... is........just.....................

I have one indoors, but the one you have is OLD! I cant think of any words to describe how much i love that thing.........

Also, very nice begonia coccina! I have one too indoors..... How tall is it?

I also see an alocasia (or colocasia) in the background. You might know them as TAro, or tahesian spinach. I have a few of those (indoors LOL)....
Old 19-11-2011, 03:21 AM
Time

And, yes that is my yard. There wont be too much lawn left in a few years. There are tons, and tons of trees and shrubs to grow!
Old 19-11-2011, 03:38 AM
Master
Quote:

that, australian birds nest fern (asplenium australius?).... is........just.....................

I have one indoors, but the one you have is OLD! I cant think of any words to describe how much i love that thing.........

Also, very nice begonia coccina! I have one too indoors..... How tall is it?

I also see an alocasia (or colocasia) in the background. You might know them as TAro, or tahesian spinach. I have a few of those (indoors LOL)....
The begonia is in a basket Time and not overly big in size ...

The plant behind the fern we call an elephants ear lol ...

Yep, we call them Birds Nest Ferns here ... there are about 6 of them in the yard ... they came from fallen trees in a rainforest i lived in about 30 yrs ago lol this bottom pic shows a couple of them from a bit further back ... and one under the Swamp Cyprus which stands about twice as high as the house (much to the dismay of the neighbours lol ) ...

and this is a gorgeous little flower which i can never remember the name of ...

and this 'rather large' Madonna Lily lol ... everything seems giant sized ...
during certain times of the year its like walking around on the set of 'The day of the Triffids'

Old 19-11-2011, 04:02 AM
Time

You have a very, very nice yard!

I missed a question you asked. The trellis at the bas was supposed to be for grape, which died, then the summer that past it was for tomatoes... next year its being taken out (maybe), so I can grow a mound of corn.

That Aurucaria is huge! (the big aussie pine!)

Ive always really liked the birds nest ferns. You have 2 types there, A. Nidus and A. Australius (i think lol). One has wider leaves (nidus) the other has thinner ones (the ones you have).