Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-07-2023, 04:52 PM
The Universe is not discriminating about the rightness or the wrongness of your request;
it is here to accommodate all requests.
All you have to do is be a Vibrational Match to your request,
and the Universe will yield it to you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-07-2023, 12:52 PM
When you manage to stay connected to your Energy stream, you always win.
And you know what, somebody else doesn’t have to lose for you to win. There is always enough.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-07-2023, 01:57 PM
You cannot notice what-is and complain about it, and be a vibrational match to the solution.

Old 20-07-2023, 02:29 PM
Everyone holds a mix of opinions, beliefs, and expectations on a myriad of subjects.
When you give your attention to something, that Vibration becomes activated and comes to the forefront.
And the more often you focus upon it, and cause it to come to the forefront, the more dominant it becomes.

Old 23-07-2023, 05:55 PM
-Complaining about anything holds you in the place of refusing to receive the things you’ve been asking for.
-Feeling guilty or
-Blaming someone holds you in the place of refusing to let in the things that you’ve been asking for.

Old 29-07-2023, 03:48 PM
Cat Ha! Only 3 sentences! :)

There is nothing that you’re wanting to know that you do not have the capacity to understand fully.

And there is nothing that you’re wanting to know that the Universe does not already know that you want to know,
and has already begun the process of answering.

And so, go forth in excited anticipation that the new ideas will continue to bubble forth, and that the Universal Forces
will continue to come forth in loving, benevolent, eternal answering to that which you are about.

Old 01-08-2023, 01:50 PM
Thumbs up :)

You are an extension of that which is Nonphysical and are the leading edge, more specifically focused, eyes of that which is Nonphysical.

The current you’re using as the Energy that you are creating with is the Nonphysical.

You are the more specific eyes of the Nonphysical Energy.

Old 09-08-2023, 01:29 PM
Your emotions are your indicator of how your active thought blends, or doesn’t blend,
with the thought Source is thinking about the same subject in the same moment.

Old 13-08-2023, 03:09 PM
All is well...this incomplete place that you stand is the best place that you could be.
You are right on track, right on schedule. Everything is unfolding perfectly; have fun, have fun!

Old 14-08-2023, 12:32 PM
Color

The achievement of anything that you desire must be considered success, whether it is a trophy or money or relationships or things.
But if you will let your standard of success be your achievement of joy—everything else will fall easily into place.
For in the finding of joy, you are finding vibrational alignment with the resources of the Universe.